Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: a_uma

robot in kitchen looking at broken pieces of his flute... G says no need to look at them, I will repair it... G takes the pieces and throws in dustbin... robot sad...

G with SS in room... complaining that she and SS were supposed to got on trip but instead KP went to Mumbai...to see heroes and heroines...  SS surprised... he then tells her let them go wherever they want it does not matter... let them enjoy... I too will take you out later...

Next G asks for money... SS again surprised asks what for... G replies why should she inform every single thing... she wants money and who else she should ask ??... SS hands over tijori (safe) key and tells her to take how much ever she wants...😲 ... G opens safe and is amazed to see the stacks of notes...

SS baz nahien ayga 😡
Sashah_Suki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

LOL, you're hilarious...but if I had to select vakeelwa, or KN, I rather stay single!😆

rehne do yaar. kn has got quit groomed in few months.
serialmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veena.S

wah good question

Imagne after marraige...everyday aarushi will make tanmay's tiffin and send him to college with a kiss...one year later tanmay will be in second year and he will distribute mithai 4 he became daddy...3rd semester again mithai...kya future hai😆😆😆😆😆
Sashah_Suki thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

robot in kitchen looking at broken pieces of his flute... G says no need to look at them, I will repair it... G takes the pieces and throws in dustbin... robot sad...

G with SS in room... complaining that she and SS were supposed to got on trip but instead KP went to Mumbai...to see heroes and heroines...  SS surprised... he then tells her let them go wherever they want it does not matter... let them enjoy... I too will take you out later...

Next G asks for money... SS again surprised asks what for... G replies why should she inform every single thing... she wants money and who else she should ask ??... SS hands over tijori (safe) key and tells her to take how much ever she wants...😲 ... G opens safe and is amazed to see the stacks of notes...

🤣Robot
Sashah_Suki thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialmaniac

Imagne after marraige...everyday aarushi will make tanmay's tiffin and send him to college with a kiss...one year later tanmay will be in second year and he will distribute mithai 4 he became daddy...3rd semester again mithai...kya future hai😆

plz plz dont go too far.i cant bear this pain😆
ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
G says...how do u have this much money...even after paying the ransom...SS says to speak softly...SS asks if she is buying something for him?? G says SS asks unwanted questions and goes away...

KP in station...Chandu says the ticket is not confirmed...K says dont say this to P...gets on the train...Chandu says that after reaching Mumbai call him...he says I MISSHH YOU🤣...the guard shows the green flag...KP leaves in the train
no precap
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssweety007

G says...how do u have this much money...even after paying the ransom...SS says to speak softly...SS asks if she is buying something for him?? G says SS asks unwanted questions and goes away...

KP in station...Chandu says the ticket is not confirmed...K says dont say this to P...gets on the train...Chandu says that after reaching Mumbai call him...he says I MISSHH YOU🤣...the guard shows the green flag...KP leaves in the train
no precap

so can we expect some drama in train...
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haila p dialogue after knowing the ticket truth-krishna yeh galat hai yeh gerkanoni hai.

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

These CVs 🤬 🤬 🤬

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialmaniac

Imagne after marraige...everyday aarushi will make tanmay's tiffin and send him to college with a kiss...one year later tanmay will be in second year and he will distribute mithai 4 he became daddy...3rd semester again mithai...kya future hai😆😆😆😆😆

sounds so funny...but you have pretty much summarize her life. no fun in her life😃