Melting Moment and The Man,In ovation I stand - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by arnshi

AWESOME post...
You have brilliantly sketched Arnav's character and m admiring him more now...πŸ˜‰
full of emotions epi...i felt crying  for both arnav and khushi..😭

Thanks a ton 😳
Ya it was sad for both ...and i like how they are connected even in their pain n grief
@Lovely- Seriously i sail in the same boat never knew abt him and now i am completely bowled over

@Radhe- I know it was pretty much a showcase of Arnavs char and Barun's acting talent and he just rose to the occasion and surpassed expectations

@Sejal- Seriosuly Buaji ka shyam prem is irking me ...she need to be sent packing for this mess she has created
Originally posted by doodleberry

I knew you would write a wonderful post today. Today's episode was meant for Arnav. Only him. His pain, his ruthlessness, his arrogance yet his nobleness, his vulnerability, everything. A galaxy of shades that possibly existent in a person like him.

I am glad u have written and i always love the way u write bec u just get the right kind of words and express things so beautifully...thankyou so much for writing πŸ˜‰

As you know Pooj, when I saw the epi first I could only relate to Khushi because as a viewer I know Khushi's pain. Had I not known that, I would have shown a positive attitude towards his outburst in the first instance. (One mistake I did today, reading the live updates and then when I saw the epi I had a predefined mind. So, I am vowing from tomorrow I am not gonna read the updates.) πŸ˜†

Exactly its like sometimes things are known to us but the char is living in oblivion and to be honest i dont think arnav enjoyed that outburst on her ...he looked kind of hurt after he closed the door the anger was all gone thats what i felt when i saw it again ...and what i realised that the women arnd him and close to him have suffered be it his mom or Anj in the future or past bec she was getting married when the mother died as per the fbs ...so thats another reason for him to not get close to ne women ...he feels its better to stay in yr shell than open up and get hurt or make some one go thru the pain...and he cant see ne one hurt ...its been shown time and again ...

Its so unnatural sometimes when we burst out at some people who we are least bothered of and some times we don't even utter a single word to a person with whom we share the same roof. Isn't it magical how attraction works?  We make friends with people who are good to us but we love the people who don't even respect our existence. Sometimes we are best of friends with someone and search true love outside while we are attached to our friend and we have no idea about it. I guess love is always strange. It just happens. 

Yup ...people say i can never fall in love but love happens and u have no control over it and at times by the time u realize u r too deep into it

Here in IPK, unknowingly Arnav bursts out all the time at Khushi and yet he gets restless when she passes a comment or ignores her. He was sad today and Khushi's prompt comment instigated the pain in him which resulted his outburst at her. If she would have been a regular person or a person who he had no connection with he wouldn't have burst out I think. But she is indeed. 

I think both think they have right over the other and thus say as they feel

In my opinion the "nastik" comment was not bad...for a person like Arnav in a puja is a rare spectacle. So, Khushi was astonished no doubt but alas her timing was wrong and one thing can judge "she never learns or a very slow learner". But then again how will the story move if she doesn't make mistake. She has to. I am glad that his rare characteristic had come to light to Khushi just before the last scene. It was needed for Khushi to understand his pain and his erratic behavior. Her tears said it all. When he closed the door on Khushi she had burst into tears 'coz she realizes him much better than Arnav himself. I hope from now onwards we can see her way of handling ASR like Anjali does. Now we can see "chaha kar bhi hum aapse nafrat nehin kar patein". She can't. We need a pain to understand other's and she will do. He will do too when he'll learn her's. 

Bang on she needs to fall the imperfect man and then discover the hidden prince charming ...she needs to begin reading what lies behind those deeep eyes

But I so wanna say Barun was way tooo good in tday's epi. No overtly portraying of emotions; no screaming for space in the epi (some actors do that..."gimme more" type attitude) and no jumping with joy for getting the whole epi dedicated on him. 

Fine finesse in his acting ...he hits the right notes always ...twπŸ˜†

But, Pooj as I said I would want a whole epi of his mental turmoil when he'll learn Khushi's truth about being an orphan. The directors of the show need to portray different ways of handling same pain; they need to show how peaceful vis-a-vis restless ways of overcoming pain. All these tortures will eventually help Khushi earn respect from the only person in the world. There's a saying "no one will give you respect, you need to snatch it" and Khushi has always proved it till now and will prove in future also. 

I think that self talk and introspection from Arnavs end has been shown and he is more a guy who acts than talks so they have shown him make amends in his own style and sure they will show him doo that again

Looking forward to more such fantastic episodes in future and fantastic posts from you all.

I shud be saying that to u as well...i return the comment 😳

Bahut badhiya πŸ‘

Cheers,
Monsi
rdpoo fab post...agree wid each n evry word u hv posted...

tu toh janti hai tu meri soul sista hai...πŸ€—

Originally posted by adits7

rdpoo fab post...agree wid each n evry word u hv posted...

tu toh janti hai tu meri soul sista hai...πŸ€—

I knowπŸ€—...but likh lo historical moment maine kisi ki tareef ki hai πŸ˜†
pooju..nothing I wanna add that u haven't mentioned already!!
LOVED the lines a lot!

And yes, B is simply mesmerizing!!

each gesture, each expression, each dialogue(when he speaks), each look..hayeee he's so so awesome at all of this!!
Originally posted by geet.a

pooju..nothing I wanna add that u haven't mentioned already!!
LOVED the lines a lot!

And yes, B is simply mesmerizing!!

each gesture, each expression, each dialogue(when he speaks), each look..hayeee he's so so awesome at all of this!!

See Geetu ...yeh jo tumne B ke liye expressions add kiye woh i can never do ...hayee perfect😳