ABHINA's cute BG love tune

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys first of all being frank I wasn't happy initially with Abhina. Coz I always thought abhay would have a sibling feeling towards alina and alina would treat abhay as her brother since her own brothers sometimes mistreat her. But ok now that the cvs have decided to show a love angle to them I can't do anything and also it is liked by many people here.

I was angry at first but today something actually made my heartbeat skip. Wow! I thought abhina isn't bad either. I don't know what's so magical in those dream sequences. But there are two points which are actually new and refreshing in them. Hence a great pleasure to watch.

First one, Oh my God, this is not the abhay I knew. He is with alina without any demons or inhibitions. There is not even a single trace of something called fear there. Either of losing her or of his identity. It was like he was free. Free to love.

Second one, the thing which made these sequences magical is the background tune. That tune doesn't seem like to be used for a supernatural show. But still it represented the pure and innocent love of a couple.

Guys anyone please upload that tune. It has a actually taken me to a land called abhina.

Would love to know your views. No bashing please.

P.S: I don't know if I will like abhina tomorrow or not. But today the dream sequence was indeed adorable. Thanks CVs. But please stop this as soon as possible. Don't break alina's innocent heart ruthlessly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
------------------------------edited----------------------
 They are actually refreshing and I so liked their background music I mean the dream sequences are so cute just can't take ur eyes off them Priya and Vivian have rocking chemistry and m sure abhina will be rocking let's see makeover ke baad kya hota hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago
Jin. thumbnail
Archi,

Yeah I feel like I would watch abhina scenes again and again only for the BG music. Such a child like innocence, in the eyes of not only alina but abhay too. That actually fascinated me. We have never seen abhay in that avatar.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tich...

Archi,

Yeah I feel like I would watch abhina scenes again and again only for the BG music. Such a child like innocence, in the eyes of not only alina but abhay too. That actually fascinated me. We have never seen abhay in that avatar.

Exactly and I m noticing it from august when alina caught abhay's hand I knew CV's will show us abhina๐Ÿ˜‰
Jin. thumbnail
Kya baat hai archi,
In that case you'll soon become a baba. Lolz.
How did you guess?
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Kya baat hai archi,
In that case you'll soon become a baba. Lolz.
How did you guess?

6th sense I have guessed few things more which I wont say on forum๐Ÿ˜†
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ABhina is cute & i find right now alina sweet ...her dreams are very sweet & even show abhay other than what he is with everyone .

BG Music is also good

Nice post !! !
Jin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

6th sense I have guessed few things more which I wont say on forum๐Ÿ˜†

In that case I'm glad you didn't kill me for the first line of my post. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Jin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rupa-

ABhina is cute & i find right now alina sweet ...her dreams are very sweet & even show abhay other than what he is with everyone .

BG Music is also good

Nice post !! !

Thanks rupa. Yes abhay is surprising. He has neither regrets nor fears. There is nothing like vampire and werewolf there. It was like a land of freedom. That is exactly what caught me.
OriginalsFan thumbnail

In that case I'm glad you didn't kill me for the first line of my post. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Maine toh pehle hi bola tha abhay will never make alina his sister๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I know Raichand brothers too well๐Ÿ˜‰