Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abinash079

awesome analysis

thanks dear ...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

wo power cut mujhe Maan ka hand dekhna hai...

🤣tujhe uski hand dekhni hain ... i thought it was GC ka hand ... mona post the pic of yesterday ring wala & today maan's hand on pillar may b we can dissect ... as to whose hand it is maan's or gc's 😆
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hima awesome analysis dear...
Hima I have doubt that the hand was Maan's hand...

And circus...awesome...

Hima but Maan tau total fida to Geet so why he left...He gave har a saree and come to see her and hold her hand but when Geet was talking tau Maan chala kiyu gaya...

and Hima about precap there was Maan BD peeche se,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and in Lucky preeto scene I think there was BD too but who cares...

Hima loved your post and analysis dear...

mona i told naa maan kyun gaya ... u not happy with tht reason ... another gurl said tht maan was embarrased so he left ... thnks dear ...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hima me to wished those hands were gc's but no such luck...
chalo...at least in the last scene we saw gurti in one frame...
wish them a speedy recovery...
i think you are right maan is still not fully ready for this relationship...that's he left...
devil uska kya kehna..he is always thinking about sr and honeymoon..and by the way i have never seen him working..so what's nano is talking about...that she wants help her hubby... does she knows her hubby doesn't  work...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

hima me to wished those hands were gc's but no such luck...

chalo...at least in the last scene we saw gurti in one frame...
wish them a speedy recovery...
i think you are right maan is still not fully ready for this relationship...that's he left...
devil uska kya kehna..he is always thinking about sr and honeymoon..and by the way i have never seen him working..so what's nano is talking about...that she wants help her hubby... does she knows her hubby doesn't  work...

samata - i think tht's why she wants to work ... coz devil never works ... so someone in the house should work naa ...

now nano will become NT & will harras devil to work like NT used 2 do & devil was the same ... then & now only romance ,,,, no work ... kuch log kabhi nahin badalthe 😉
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima My ques is why  Maan embarrased ...

Actually Maan is fall for Geet but Maan ye manna nahi chata hai...
dewdropred thumbnail

mona - geet understood him ... he has fallen for her but does not want 2 express it to her ... tht's why she was asking him questions again & again in hope ki he will say tht he wanted 2 see her after she gets dressed up in saree & compliment her ... but he did not do tht ... i think tht's why after he left she smiled ... thinking 2 her self munda ayega pahad ke neeche ...

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Hima

mona - geet understood him ... he has fallen for her but does not want 2 express it to her ... tht's why she was asking him questions again & again in hope ki he will say tht he wanted 2 see her after she gets dressed up in saree & compliment her ... but he did not do tht ... i think tht's why after he left she smiled ... thinking 2 her self munda ayega pahad ke neeche ...

Hima now I am satisfied about your ans...
dewdropred thumbnail

mona - tu bhi kamal ki hain ... BD ka hand ka pic post kar thread main wht i asked u to do ...

-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post
u came up with a nice reason about the scene why  maan left the place when geet expressing her feelings, liked Maaneet scenes in the episdoe, the hand touching scene is lovely but  because of the BD of maan  in that scene i couldnt enjoyed that much