Posted: 12 years ago
OMG! I loved it, really detailed and accurate interpretation of the follow up...I just hope that this really does happen!
I've also read your FF and noticed that the CV's have 'borrowed' some of your ideas...let's hope they continue to get inspiration from your posts, because girl you rock! 👏
Wonderfully written! 👏

I wish they'd show something along the lines of the beautiful piece you've written.
The creatives should take some tips from you😊

Barun's acting was phenomenal today. 

My personal opinion, but I just wish he hadn't brought up the 'tanqua' part while yelling at her. 
Itne dukh mein bhi ASR doesn't forget to say such a hurtful thing to Khushi.

wow, this was beautifully written 👏...hope to see something like it in the show 😍...keep it up👍🏼
Dude, I know what you mean. Emotions mei beh gayi mai bhi!

Originally posted by sarach

wow..its tooo good..emotional saga..im nt recovered..
Wonderful post. Exactly, what I think should happen.  I hope it does.
Thank you.
Originally posted by Janet.Das

Sigh sigh sigh. Let's hope something good comes out of all this.

Fir se lost in translation ho gaye ladki. "Ab mujhe" it seems. Too much only she is!

freak i left unfinished sentence...meri absent mindedness ka bhi koi jawaab nahi

i was saying... ki ab mujhe update chahiye mujhe inspiration chahiye kyon ki mujhe romantic nahi traumatic update likhna hai... on my FF...hai cue music *tauba ...tauba* (mami's tune)
Quite emotional today - me and the OS. Yeah, I've heard the 'borrowed' comment a lot of times! In all seriousness, I think those are fortunate co-incidences. I really don't see them coming into our forum and reading, sigh. Anyway, let's hope borrowed or not, they manage to give us some good stuff before we're left to endure the long weekend!

Originally posted by angel_eyez123

OMG! I loved it, really detailed and accurate interpretation of the follow up...I just hope that this really does happen!
I've also read your FF and noticed that the CV's have 'borrowed' some of your ideas...let's hope they continue to get inspiration from your posts, because girl you rock! 👏
I really hope so too. I mean, come on, there should be some end to Arnav's wrong accusations. Will the man ever learn? Their acting was spot on. I felt for all the characters. Yeah, I know what you mean about teh 'tanqwa' dialogue. But, I guess you lash out at people you take for granted when you are at your worst. Future biwi hai bhai, kuch toh haq banta hai!

Originally posted by sbk2

Wonderfully written! 👏

I wish they'd show something along the lines of the beautiful piece you've written.
The creatives should take some tips from you😊

Barun's acting was phenomenal today. 

My personal opinion, but I just wish he hadn't brought up the 'tanqua' part while yelling at her. 
Itne dukh mein bhi ASR doesn't forget to say such a hurtful thing to Khushi.

I know man. I hope so too! Sigh. CVs, please surprise us!

Originally posted by Arhi-Sarun

wow, this was beautifully written 👏...hope to see something like it in the show 😍...keep it up👍🏼
Hahaha full madness, I say! Abhi mujhe bhi update chahiye! Aur Vrush ye kya? Traumatic update? Kya bol rahi ho. You've seen my haalat today, mai ro dungi eh? I'm already sulking so much. You'll make me wail if you write angsty stuff. Oh wait, I'm a sucker for angst too. I'll probably cry into my pillow tonight! Hello hi bye bye!

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

freak i left unfinished sentence...meri absent mindedness ka bhi koi jawaab nahi

i was saying... ki ab mujhe update chahiye mujhe inspiration chahiye kyon ki mujhe romantic nahi traumatic update likhna hai... on my FF...hai cue music *tauba ...tauba* (mami's tune)