Screenplay I wished for this week!

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Screenplay I wished for this week!

Sorry I couldn't post it earlier as I was down with fever and cold

The scene!

All the arrangements were done for the wedding of Dev and Nandini! Everything was done to perfection; the lighting; the music; the terrace was wonderfully decorated. Only the arrival of the bride and groom and their eventual vows would make them a couple.

Nandini drags Dev to the Mandap which was spectacular! Just the way she had demanded.

Dev: "Nandini main aa raha hoon. Itni bhi kya jaldi hai?"

Nandini: "To Dev batayiye aapko kaisa lag raha hai?"

Dev: "Mere zindagi ka sabse bada din hai; main bahut khush hoon!" he said with a smirk!

Just then she sees her Jeejaji and Geet coming and she knew this was the moment; this was the moment she was waiting for!

Nandini: "To Dev teesre baar shaadi karte huye kaisa lag raha hai?"

Dev: "Teesre baar? Par meri ye to doosri shaadi hai; ye kya keh rahi ho?"

Nandini: "To Hoshiyarpoor main tumne shaadi nahi ki thi? Nahi diya tha kisi massom ki dhokha? Nahi liya the uske paise aur faraar ho gaye apni biwi Nayantara ke saath?"

Dev: "Nandini yeh kya bakwaas hai? Tum yeh sab?"

Nandini: "Kyun apne karz chukaane ke liye nahi diya tumne Geet didi ko dhokha; nahi ki jhooti shaadi; bolo Dev? Bolo?"

"Jo main keh rahi hoon wo sach nahi hai? Kya tumhare karan Geet didi pregnant nahi huyi thi? Aur tum unhe us haalat main airport par chod ke chale gaye Canada. Sharam nahi aayi tume?"

She slapped him hard across his face. He was too stunned when he felt another slap across his other cheek too.

Maan: "Main yeh kya sun raha hoon Dev?"

Dev: "Bro yeh sab…"

And then he sees Geet walking from there.

Dev: "Bolo Dev; Maan tumse kuch poonch rahe hai; jawaab do."

Dev had been caught off guard and then Geet gave him a tight slap; which broke him completely.

Dev was trying to defend him; but he couldn't. He fell to his knees and cried inconsolably narrating the entire truth. Maan couldn't believe this; and he looked at Geet.

He held her hand; and took her in front of the sacred fire; the Agni; in front of which; they had vowed to remain each others.

Maan: "Agar ye sab sach hai; to khao meri kasam. Main jaanta hoon Geet ki tum meri kabhi jhooti kasam nahi khaogi."

Geet placed her hand on his head; and he believed him. She can never ever do anything that will harm him; hurt him or put him through pain. He had seen her fight with destiny; fight with her fate to get Maan back in her life; he couldn't defy their fate now. He was lucky to have been married to this girl!

Maan held him by his collar and punched him badly. Dev was bleeding; and Geet stopped him.

Geet: "Maan ruk jaayiye. Dev jaise ghatiya insaan ko aap sazaa na de. Ise to police pakad ke leke jaayegi."

She faced Dev now;

Geet: "Tumhe kya laga ki main tumhe itni asaani se maaf kar doongi? Maine tumhe Holi ke waqt maaf kiya tha woh iss din ke liye. Maine Maan ki har nafrat sahi; unka gussa saha; unse door hona pada mujhe; sirf aaj ke din ke liye."

"Aur jab main Amritsar pahunch gayi; to maine Nandini ko sab kuch bataya aur usne madad karne ka vaada diya. Usne vachan khaya tha ki jab tak wo tumhara asli chehra sab ke saamne nahi laati; khaas kar ke Maan ke saamne; wo chain se nahi baithegi."

"Abhi tak to sirf tumhaare gunaah saamne aaye hai; Nayantara aur tumhare Maa ke nahi. Maan bhool chuke honge ki tum teenon ne milke Maan se unki saari property cheeni; aur Dadima ke saath jo kiya; wo theek nahi tha. Tumne Nayantara ko khood wapas bulaya kyunki tum ye jaana chahte the ki asli Maalak hai kaun Khurana constructions ka?"

And as Geet was going to continue; Maan said;

Maan: "Dev tum inte bewakoof ho sakte ho maine socha nahi tha. Tum aaj tak yeh nahi samajh paaye ki Maan Singh Khurana paison se nahi bana hai; wo usulon se bana hai. Aur waise bhi tum mujhse sab kuch le sakte the; par Geet ko nahi door kar paaye na mujhse? Aur kabhi kar bhi nahi paayoge."

"Inspector le jaaao use!"

Geet hugged Maan tightly!

So guys do you want me to pen down an Epilogue for this? Do leave your precious comments! They really mean a lot to me!

So guys how were it? I hope I have lived up to the standards of all the Maaneet fans!

Positive criticism is always welcome!

Please press the like button!

Love And Luck Always!
Mayuuu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Wow...
Awesome
I wish aisa hua hota...
Loved Geet n Nandini's master plan...he he...
woww Mayu darling Awesome Post :)
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post . Loved your post...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Woww awesome screenplay πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I wish CVs read this and get some idea of what sort of maturity we r demanding in Devini track where at least Nandu should b well aware of Dev's past 😑
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic Post
Thanks 4 the pm
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing ideaπŸ‘πŸ‘...why can't CV s think something like thisπŸ˜•πŸ˜•...I would have loved it...and it would have easily justified Nano's shadi in one night demand...and Nano's preparation of her plans execution with help of Mamu, and Lucky would have been much better to manage Gurti's absence

where is MP😑😑...come here and read it

superb dearπŸ‘πŸΌ...loved it...do continue
πŸ˜ƒ
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely screenplay MayuπŸ‘
i wish CVs 2 read this πŸ˜‰
i loved it...too cute...
thank u...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5