rianna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When Vimal came home, his jacket was dirty and it looked like it had stains on it. I wonder if the person wore Vimal's jacket during the assualt and that's why Lata thinks it was Vimal.  But she also pointed in the direction of Vimal and Raj, not sure yet if Raj is totally innocent.  Still can't shake the fact that he happened to be on that road to find her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its really confusing😕
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Based on today's episode, Lata clearly thinks its Vimal and this means she was pointing at Vimal and not Raj.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Based on today's episode, Lata clearly thinks its Vimal and this means she was pointing at Vimal and not Raj.</font>

u r ryte.. I d't knw whr is this show gone..
aachuchachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Based on today's episode, Lata clearly thinks its Vimal and this means she was pointing at Vimal and not Raj.</font>

agree with you..she thinks that vimal is the culprit
-Nags- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechus

u r ryte.. I d't knw whr is this show gone..

far from our imagination
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

<font color="#666666">its really confusing😕</font>

confusion...confusion...confusion...
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Based on today's episode, Lata clearly thinks its Vimal and this means she was pointing at Vimal and not Raj.

Both Lata and Vimal are telling the truth! Vimal did not do this...and Lata saw vimal do it..coz vimal was drugged or the person used vimal's coat to this entire thing... I am sure its her boss now..coz there was no reason for him to be there at the jewellery store (that was soo creepy)!!
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Snehabr

Both Lata and Vimal are telling the truth! Vimal did not do this...and Lata saw vimal do it..coz vimal was drugged or the person used vimal's coat to this entire thing... I am sure its her boss now..coz there was no reason for him to be there at the jewellery store (that was soo creepy)!!

I have been suspecting the boss since start and i know Vimal is innocent but the recent episodes showing Raj in some mystery light but thats the trick, while we suspect Vimal and Raj, the real person gets away and i guess its the boss.
-Nags- thumbnail

I have been suspecting the boss since start and i know Vimal is innocent but the recent episodes showing Raj in some mystery light but thats the trick, while we suspect Vimal and Raj, the real person gets away and i guess its the boss.

well said detective Vishalinie😉