Posted: 12 years ago
Whatever was planned by BH was disposed of by BB and RADEV are safe. Their love is their shield and in the worst situations something happens to save them though it did not save Radhika as she became the wife in house and BH Rptine and made Dev announce Bh as RPtine but why it happened only the future episodes will show  us.😉 Like I posted earlier I further say that like two swords BB and Bh will be  cutting each other and helping RADEV.

Dev is also suspecting something about Bh his facial expressions show and also when he asks Radhika to go to BH after spending sometime with him😃

(I am posting this as already the update is over on this part.)

Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
ya u r right this will in turn help RADEV and it has already start
agree wid u chalhov...in the quarrel betwn BH and BB radev's love is safe...and we just want to see radev together...now the chuhe billi fight betweeb BH and BB is in full action...
 You are right Chalhov , now both are exposed to Radhika as well., Maheshwari helping Radhika ...
I hope they will also open this secret at some point - if Barkha really wanted to be Dev's wife, then why did she make Radhika marry him? She could've just married him and have full rights...

Yes, good title, an apt fit for the situation. Barkha in her over confidence did not think much over the fact that BB could ruin her plans. BB went and calmly brought back Rads in time! hehe. Barkha was left frustrated! 

BB knows about Barkha...and also about Rohan. So she is an indirect shield to RaDev's love. She might not be their well-wisher but at this point, she is a somewhat safe person to rely on than Barkha. 

Rads visit to the temple did reap her benefit. Lord Ganesha brought the obstacle of her life in front her her, through BB. ;)) Radhika needs to cleverly think and put this Barkha in to her place. 
Its time for radhika to act cleverly before barkha...she looked quite frustrated today and can go to any extent...
I loved the way Maheshwari foiled Barkha's plans. Barkha was way too confident that she could get her way but she has no idea who she is dealing with. I look forward to Maheshwari helping Radhika, I know she has ulterior motives to doing so but as long as RaDev stay together that is all that matters
Nice analogy of a sword fight between BB and Barkha...and this round goes to BB..

Since you are using the example of a sword fight---in a sword fight, it is really important that the player stays calm, and keeps the muscle loose and controls the breathing. It helps to draw the sword out f it's holder with quick speed...and the winner is decided by who can draw the sword out quickly...

So it is not surprising that BB won this round...BB was calm and calculating, where as the opponent Barkha over confident and not accepting the strength of her opponent (BB)...

Let's see what the next battle will be and who the opponents will be...
Originally posted by lavalina

ya u r right this will in turn help RADEV and it has already start
lavalina negative trying to work against each other usually land up   helping RADEV