Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

>||VIVISI AT#49||24/7 I dream of U||CLOSED (Page 65)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
jeh nd deepu leave..nd metz sees abhay nd smiles..they both look at each other 
piya thinks she needs 2 go 2 abhay nd says she needs 2 tke help frm hseena nd she clls her but haseena shows her fangs..
piya pleads 2 plz take her 2 abhay nd nt 2 let the control affect her so much..nd she says abhay needs her..she tries 2 make haseena realise who she is.Abhay is your son says Pia to Haseena to awaken the mother in Haseena.nd tells how come t could do this.She was thinking if it was really T or someone else. She has to remind Haseena who she is for ABHAY before its too late..
jeh says why deepu did what metz said and why they are helping her..deepu says she is very dangerous who can destroy them all nd only the portion can kill her..and until they get the potion they will have to listen to Maithali otherwise it would be stupidity to face Maithali without it
metz hears the convo between haseena nd jeh nd tells she will get the portion first and they leave

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
dobriyal house..mish calls piya nd worries abt piya..kabir cums nd pacifies her nd says 2 leave her alone..again she says she can trace her through net.nd finds out tht she is in jungle where T was..she says she needs 2 go nd find her nd they go..
metz cums 2wards abhay nd says i ll nt anythin happen 2 u..abhay says T what r u sayin ..nd metz says i am reading your face did u 4gt me but i could never nd shows her fangs.
Abhay asks her who made U this way T

.nd T says abhyendra..hamein apney nazroon seh pehchano..

nd he says metz..abhay looks worried nd she says u r love bought me back..

nd abhay asks why is she helpin wwz they are our enemy

nd metz says abhay has never used his power to its fullest extent. Human blood and power makes them strong..nd asks abhya 2 be with her..and rule this world. 
u cannot go away frm me abhay..NEVER. 

ABHAY is helpless .alina is listenin 2 all this nd decides 2 help abhay saying that she is dangerous. Alina has betrayed him once already. Alina will not be scared no longer and won't allow Maithali to kill her mother nor control ABHAY
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
piya tries 2 free herself as haseena is nt facin her..nd says 2 herself she needs 2 go out frm here nd piya talks 2 haseena as how vampires r so powerful sumtimes she wishes she can also be vampires..nd haseena is givin lecture abt vampires..nd how they r nt  more powerful now days..as Vampires used to drink human blood to give them power and human began to get loaded in weaponry so vampire elders made a rule not to drink humna blood no more and protect their clan from Human knowledge. The mistake was drinking animal blood and not human blood

piya frees herself nd runs away

..nd haseena says U think U can make me bewacoof no ways  runs after her nd bites her...piya is unconsious...haseena shows her fangs wiping her mouth dry

no precap..
--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Ayesha di -- I am gonna kill Jeh -- I seriously will!

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
so am i chica. hating jeh big time
MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Me 2 wanna stake dat shit! wanna rip his heart out! Censored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Rukhsar us Jeh koh kutto koh kilado. He is an a**. I hate him 4 torturing ABHAY. Kitna rhulaya hai isne mere ABHAY KOCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelAbhay

MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Meri jaan ko itna torture krne ki kimat to us Censored Chukani hogi! i want piya 2 stake him Ayshu! i didnt c da epi yet bt m already crying! Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index