Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

>||VIVISI AT#49||24/7 I dream of U||CLOSED (Page 49)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Haseena cries blood of tears. They interlink their hands with a flashing power emanating from them

part 3: J shouts at Alina ? alina: states she has no idea. J: How did the map get to Abhay? alina: I can give this map to whoever i want. J: Mom trusted U by give U this map by default as our leader. Abhay wants to ruin this family this clan.
Alina states Abhay is playing a game with her. He is using her for the potion so he can win against them and now He is almost near the potion. Jeh wants to know if Alina has shown Abhay the map. Alina reveals that Jeh can't see the map without her. Jeh wants her to show the map to him taking her with him. 

Alina shows Jeh the map by chanting waving her hands over it and Jeh see's it  . 

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

PRECAP

Deepu is ties against pillars and a black cloak person lights the fire in the room. We all kmow its TLOL
Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Heya girls!!! who is here?
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Okay so I'm starting to make 50th AT stuff and since only one of u actually gave me nominations for the awards I'm going with them! so if you don't like the results I'm sorry! and if anyone has stuff made for the AT that they want posted please send them to me!! Tashu/-RougeDreams-
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Abhay in the car is waiting for the twilight to come up so he can be let by the crystal for the potion.

Abhay dreams of Pia being with him in the car hoping Pia still wants him. Abhay asks her if she still loves him? In his thoughts Pia tells him she has forgotten the whole world in his LOVE. As soon as he finds the potions they'll be together forever. Abhay touches her face longing to ber hers then she disappears. Abahy makes himself focus.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index