matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
oh. sO i have updated this read it RUKHSAR U will laugh your head off

:::One Shot:: Lightening Bolt:::
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gn Ayshu! 🤗 i strtd reading bt if i continue nw,den my family is gonna make chutney out of me..m caught online wen m supposed 2 sleep!bye!
matwamango thumbnail
YOUTUBE LINK : Uploaded by me credit of the video to -- sonyfan28 !

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5kaoLfZTcw[/YOUTUBE]
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just came to say:
TO EVERYONE<3333
matwamango thumbnail
Jeh asks Alina what she is doing here? He wants to know where Abhay is?

Alina reveals he knows Abhay isn't here. Jeh wants to know where he is? Jeh confiscates Alina's mobile. Alina tells Jeh he knows Abhay has to save his mom at any cost. Jeh commands Alina to stay where she is locking her door behind him so she remains there. Alina requests for Jeh to open the door.

Pia with Haseena in the Jungle. Haseena pleads Pia to go away its dangerous for her to be here. Pia reveals to Haseena who they are and that she remembers everything and wants to help Haseena.

Haseena is emotionally taken by Pia's Love for Abhay that she loves Abhay despite knowing what they are . Abhay is very lucky. Haseena tells her that Abhay has found true LOVE in Pia. Only she has the strength to LOVE ABHAY knowing what Abhay is.

Pia mentally notes that its she who is lucky to have Abhay as only few get a guy like him
matwamango thumbnail
Haseena cries blood of tears as this is all a curse.

Pia wants to free Haseena and knows something is controlling her.
Haseena feels helpless and Pia can touch the silver chains and help her out.

Pia helps Haseena escape. Alina wants to get to Abhay at all cost. Alina knows that he is doing this to end all this like her. Her clan is hungry for Abhay.

Alina usedd the secret door to leave her room.

All werewolves are still searching for Abhay and use their smell to sniff Abhay out. 
matwamango thumbnail
Jeh and Abhay opposite each of the wall. Intense music and Abhay talks to himself that the danger is finally here but Alina reaches Abhay first taking him with her to saftey

Maithali want to use Deepus powers to free Haseena. Only wolfies can end vampies so Deepu is free and takes Deepu with her out of her holding place.

Haseena and Pia in the Jungle feeling tired. Pia encourages Haseena all will be well. Haseena is upset that she is a monster lying to Abhay losing control over her self. Haseena knows a power has control over her and makes her do this and she wants human blood.

Pia consoles Haseena that SHE KNOWS Haseena is a good being.

Haseena can't believe Abhay is risking his own life for her.

Pia mentally notes that Abhay is selfless to the core protecting others before his own self.
matwamango thumbnail
Haseena reveals it was she who attacked Misha and that she wasn't in her sense.
Pia knows this.
Haseena can't believe that she still sided with her.
Pia reveals that Abhay has always sided with Pia against his own family and he loved her and taught her to LOVE. Pia is with her and so is Abhay. They will be in this together and come out of this.

Haseena is pleased Abhay has Pia. 

Jeh at the Khurana place ventures looking for Alina and checks her room but she is missing and is angry that she save ABHAY again against his own judgement. He is in rage and find Alina before she gives everything to Abhay.
matwamango thumbnail
Abahy and Alina out of the garden in the Jungle. Abahy thaks Alina for saving him.

Alina reveals to Abhay that she loves him a lot and for him she can face Jeh and everyone.

Abhay tells Alina that he loves Pia only and pretended to love her for the Potion from his superiors as all know the truth of Heiress having power over potion. Abhay apologizes.

Alina is my baby telling Abhay she never held any objections and that ABHAY only helped her sided with her and he helped her live with her head high giving her confidence.
matwamango thumbnail
Alina tells Abhay she loves him a lot and maybe if he met her before Pia he'd have fallen for her but she is with Abhay even if its as a freind. Alina tells Abhay they have to go find the potion.

Maithali hisses where is Haseena not finding her there.

She wants them to find Haseena. The bad vampire wants Haseena dead and that Raichands will be weak and they don't need to help or deem Abhay as their leader.

They search for Haseena and know that A human set Haseena free. They want to end this human with Haseena.