Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I want more humans to die here. We have too many of them and T is she evil or will she surpass Maithali on the evil front seeming as she is so shallow anyways
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Rukhsi :  :) :)  --- I love Biryani's but Arnab ki Biryani will be YUCK!! So I want Chand and Haseena to enjoy it to their hearts content :D :D

@Nab : I know right!? There are two many humans in this show -- some of the Dobriyals (esp : Arnab and Panchi need to go away!) -- Plus I would love to see if the show can go a bit in the direction of True blood -- u know  - like Vampires and Humans trying to co-exist together -- I would love to see how the humans of the show and the Vampires after knowing the respective identities stay together! That will be fun!

I love my name Nabs! B/w even my good friends name is Ananya! :) :)

P.S : What is your name!? :P
matwamango thumbnail
Mujhse Panchi tandoori chicken khilana hai wolfies koh🤣

Anu then i don't need to feel bad calling U Ananya now. And i have definitely got U hooked up with Abhay's son in my FF🤣 Jokes i didn't know there was an Ananya before i wrote the part
--Anna-- thumbnail
@ayesha di : I dont know but I do think T is a vampire -- who will join hands with Maithali -- Logically Sid comeback is not possible and Maithali cant fight alone with the Raichands -- she needs a team -- and T will be one of the best she gets! She is evil and she loves Kabir in her own twisted way -- they will have that in common.

Plus I think Misha and Kabir will be soon together now -- Misha can supposedly hear everything so she obv heard Kabir saying that he loves her.

P.S : Star One article is due tomorrow -- I can hardly wait for what it will reveal -- that will make me decided whether I really want to watch the show or not! 

--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

Mujhse Panchi tandoori chicken khilana hai wolfies koh🤣

Anu then i don't need to feel bad calling U Ananya now. And i have definitely got U hooked up with Abhay's son in my FF🤣 Jokes i didn't know there was an Ananya before i wrote the part

yayyy! which one!? I cant wait to read it! Please tell me Abhay's son is good and handsome and yummy! ðŸ˜†

I am still catching on the OS's as of now but tell me this one and this is the next I am gonna start reading! ðŸ˜Š

matwamango thumbnail
Anu i hope we have a good track no more misundersatndings
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Ananya, Exactly, Human & Vampire's communication will be more attractive track of this show than b/w 2 supernatural... for this i want a controversy b/w Pia & Arnab about Abhiya relationship.
BTW, my name is Nabila.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: @nup@m@

yayyy! which one!? I cant wait to read it! Please tell me Abhay's son is good and handsome and yummy! ðŸ˜†

I am still catching on the OS's as of now but tell me this one and this is the next I am gonna start reading! ðŸ˜Š

I have paired U up with Surya. He is cheeky and just like his papa.🤣
Tum dono ki jamegi Oh and U are a super Witch. And Surya ka dil a ga ya hai tumpar
But Abhay's son is only a few weeks old While U are 19. But he will grow superfast so zyada wait karneki zaroori nahin
While his twin is into Jeh
--Anna-- thumbnail
Neither do I Ayesha di! I am done with Misunderstandings in the show -- Abhay Pia need to stand together and fight not fight against each other! Its very irritating to see them fight ALWAYS!! :X
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

I have paired U up with Surya. He is cheeky and just like his papa.🤣
Tum dono ki jamegi Oh and U are a super Witch. And Surya ka dil a ga ya hai tumpar
But Abhay's son is only a few weeks old While U are 19. But he will grow superfast so zyada wait karneki zaroori nahin
While his twin is into Jeh

Yayyy! I would love to be a witch -- I look witchy also and am sometimes ðŸ˜† -- I am gonna started with twisted Love ASAP!!! ðŸ˜›