Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: matwamango

girls send the votes in as soon as U CAN ok the person to send it to is on page 2 of this AT

where are the norminies.. votes kaha bhejna hai?
PurpleHorizon thumbnail

girls send the votes in as soon as U CAN ok the person to send it to is on page 2 of this AT

I hardly know anyone here except you and Nup😔. And you ofcourse are the only hyper active member I know😉😆
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Rukshi :  I was chatting with Nishi and Archi! 

@ Ayshu : What voting!? I dont get it! *confused*

@Mish : Yes absolutely amazing episodes! For the first time it seems like a supernatural show to me! :D :D

I know Ayesha and Archi -- both of them are going mad for hybrids! Kya hoga in donon ka!? *ROFL*

@Nabs : True that -- today we are Ayesha's guest! :D 
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Ritu : Wow! ya! Wish I was living in Mumbai -- Someday I tell you! :D 
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ritu SEND  votes -RougeDreams- from page 2 of this AT

The nominees are whoever U feel is worthy of the title and only use people U know.
Ms.Goody thumbnail
@Ananya, u miss mumbai?
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'll go crazy nw! 🤪 M spamming Vivisi,Abhiya n Rashu's CC at da same time! 🤣
Ms.Goody thumbnail

Ritu SEND  votes -RougeDreams- from page 2 of this AT

The nominees are whoever U feel is worthy of the title and only use people U know.

where are the titles Ayshu??
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1800113?pn=2

This link scroll down and then fill it in AND send it to -RougeDreams- 
She is right on the bottom of this page

I already sent U all the pms on what to vote on

Heylo VIVISIIAN'S and fellow PKYEKIAN'S<33

How are you? I'm good! Well I Tashu am here to make an announcement ðŸ˜² WEEE =)
Well as you can all see we are fastly approaching our 50th VIVISI AT ðŸ˜² can u believe it we will be the first ones!! I'm sooo happies!!!😃 I mean it's a proud moment for us . So why this note then well WEhave to celebrate duh ðŸ˜› and for that I need YOUR HELP! so this is what I need from all of YOU:
    We need a theme! It could be anything but if it can be related to VIVISI or PKYEK then it's better!
    Suggestions from you guys with regards to the layout do you want to change it or leave it? and if you want to change it then do tell us what u want to change or add!!
    If you plan on making a VM/SIGGIE/Write an OS Plz let me know ASAP!! and send them by the 49th AT!!
    What would you like to see in the 5oth AT games, awards, etc things like that make Suggestions!!!!!!!
    Maybe we could get an interview from VIVI who know's if anyone wants to take the challenge of getting one let me know!! and lastly and most importantly...
  1. YOU GUYS NEED TO SPEED UP!! That means you need to finish AT's Faster!! Otherwise none of this will happen!! SO GET TO WORK!!

>||50th AT UPDATE||<

Yello Everyone  So I'm Back with an Update!!
So far no one has pmed me about anything so I am guessing that everything is staying the same??😕 and no one wants to celebrate??😲  =O
I hope that's not the case!! Anyways
I am here to post a list of Ideas for Awards I want to thank Aysha (matwamango) for helping me =) If you would like to add an award then do pm me!! and If your just finding out about this then read the note on page 2!!
anywayz here is the list so far:

Nautanki princess of AT

Most active member

Most naughty member

Most helpful

Most funny

Bhoot of the AT

The best VM maker

Most Strict Member

Most Random Member

Vivian/Abhay of the AT

Sid of The AT

Vishal/Kabir of the AT

Best Dish of The Day Poster

Most quiet member
Most talkative member

Again if you would like to help out or have any questions or suggestions then do pm me Tashu (-RougeDreams-) more updates will come soon!!

Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
@Nup: I Know right. Now we can actually call it a dark love story. Otherwise dark sirf night shoots tak hi limited reh gaya tha.😉😆 And Maithili ke toh kya kehne. Aate hi Abhay ki bolti band. And Jeh... woh toh uski neeli neeli aakhon mein aisa khoya ki apne pehla pyar Abhay ko bhi bhool gaya🤣

If it goes by Ayesha's way then soon we'll have atleast 5-6 kids on the show. Aur fir yeh show bacho ka hi ho jayega. Bacho Kii Yeh Ek Kahani.😆