Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ogive_nab

@ Ritu, though ppl are thinking this show is going toward to ending... but most probably it is depending on trp.

I hope its not ending  no matter how worst pkyek gets... its 1000 times better than other soaps  atleast for me
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Neither do i Rukhsar but all good things always come to an end. I wish i was the writer of this blasted show. I'd turn this into an action MOVIE with NO ARNAB, PANCHI

@RITU, RUKHSAR, My family think i have only time for IF 🤣
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SnowWhite1618

<div></div>I hope its not ending no matter how worst pkyek gets... its 1000 times better than other soaps atleast for me

👍🏼 Ritu,cant agree more!
Ms.Goody thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: matwamango

Ritu the show is doing GOOD but werewolf track is a BORE. 

U missed a few heated rows yaar.

U can't get your points across without upsetting anyone.
This forum sucks i tell U./ Most of the fun is sucked out with POCO leaving Shrishti and Chakku R barely here.

Some emotional people left like Dishu and Hema hated a few negative Pia remarks and left the building. 

But they point out ABHAY'S flaws. U were saved i tell U

Abhay's flaws? Piya's remarks? whats all this? 😕

I really miss Hema's post n Poca's post too !!
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U must b wishing dat u were da writer bt nt more dan me!
Ms.Goody thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

I dont want it 2 end! 😭 My Abhiya marriage n babies! 😍

temme about it 😍 I will murder pkyek if they dont show me Abhiya's marriage to Abhiya's suhag raat (in details 😆) to Abhiya's babies track... !!

Itna torture kiya hai abhiya ke judaai track ke sath tho abhiya lamba reunion track tho banta hai boss 😃
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SnowWhite1618

I hope its not ending  no matter how worst pkyek gets... its 1000 times better than other soaps  atleast for me

You know i also watch regular IPKKND ... but i couldn't go it's forum b/c PKYEK & this forum is obsessed my mind all times... couldn't allow to go another forum.
Ms.Goody thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: matwamango

Neither do i Rukhsar but all good things always come to an end. I wish i was the writer of this blasted show. I'd turn this into an action MOVIE with NO ARNAB, PANCHI

@RITU, RUKHSAR, My family think i have only time for IF 🤣

🤣

Ayshu, I wish u were the writter than we would get a live jhalak of ur ffs 👍🏼 😈 😳
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ritu i miss POCO'S posts too they were the highlight 4 me. I'd read hers than watch the show.

Ritu there was a big debate over Pia's actions and lets just say a few members got upset and turned it into womens rights issues? And from there everything went explosive.

I'll admit i was a little anti Pia coz of all the heavy duty whiplash she was giving ABHAY. And i am blinded by ABHAY LOVE. Nobody messes with him be it PIA, MAITHALI, ALINA, JEH TO any living being. I hate all the TRUST issues so a few people did the same and Hema got angry and left. Now i feel very bad coz i feel like i hurt her and she don't wanna talk to me coz of it. Whats done is done

Like i said this is not the old forum any more. Its been overtaken by controlling and overemotional people. I wish we had all the youngsters here to make it fun but all have left yaar.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago