>||VIVISI AT#49||24/7 I dream of U||CLOSED - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
yup ayshu 😃 whats up?
@Ayshu, Rukhshi,
how are you liking pkyek??? Seems like the show is going to end.. the way all raaz are opening up... n I read a topic here to which says end of season 2 🤔
Well on this AT BASH AWAY. Jeh deserves it i hope we don;'t get reported for it but on this AT nobody comes here anyway so we R SAVED.
Hii Nab 🤗 Happy Diwali 🤗
My frnd is upset wid me coz she feels i only have time 4 my Abhay n IF! n instead of me manaoing her its more like she's manaoing me! 🤣   ðŸ¤£
@ Ritu, though ppl are thinking this show is going toward to ending... but most probably it is depending on trp.
Happy Diwali 2 u 2 Ritu! 🤗
Originally posted by matwamango

Well on this AT BASH AWAY. Jeh deserves it i hope we don;'t get reported for it but on this AT nobody comes here anyway so we R SAVED.
jab kise ko aana nai hota na tabhi aayenge 😆
Ritu the show is doing GOOD but werewolf track is a BORE. 

U missed a few heated rows yaar.

U can't get your points across without upsetting anyone.
This forum sucks i tell U./ Most of the fun is sucked out with POCO leaving Shrishti and Chakku R barely here.

Some emotional people left like Dishu and Hema hated a few negative Pia remarks and left the building. 

But they point out ABHAY'S flaws. U were saved i tell U
Originally posted by SnowWhite1618

Hii Nab 🤗 Happy Diwali 🤗

Happy Diwali to u also.🤗
Originally posted by MyAngelAbhay

My frnd is upset wid me coz she feels i only have time 4 my Abhay n IF! n instead of me manaoing her its more like she's manaoing me! 🤣   ðŸ¤£
🤣 

that was story with me too once upon a time 😆