>||VIVISI AT#49||24/7 I dream of U||CLOSED - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago
no idea SHAFAQ where this is going but it sounds interesting

Piya's bhai dooj

After Raksha Bandhan, Bhai dooj is a festival celebrated with great vigour in our country. It is the last day of the five-day-long Diwali festival. On this day, sisters pray for their brothers long and happy life by performing a teeka ceremony while brothers give gifts to their sisters. 

We spoke to Piya Dobriyal aka Sukirti Khandpal and she shares her plans of Bhai dooj.

"My plan for this Bhai dooj is to have a lot of fun and enjoy the day with my real brother and other cousins. Back in Nainital, it used to be very cold when we used to celebrate this day. I remember having a lot of fun. I used to get so excited with all the gifts from all my cousin brothers. I really miss those childhood days. I like the fact that we have festivals that actually celebrate the bond between brothers and sisters. And that girls can ask whatever they want," she smiles.

Talking about her bond with her brother she adds, "I think we have a cool relationship. One can fight and hate each other, even beat each other up plus be defensive about your siblings too. I think that's the beauty of this relationship. You have somebody to depend on life. Manjul, my brother, is a smooth talker. He's nice and takes care of all of us. Off late, he's grown into a handsome man. What I don't like about him is that he is a bit irresponsible at times and his anger is irritating."

Piya wishes everyone a wonderful season and a joyous Bhai dooj.

uring the festive season, many property offers are up for grabs in Mumbai and adjoining areas. We queried if our television actors have plans to buy property this festive season. Here's what they had to say.
Showing 3 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next
Vahbbiz Dorabjee
Yes, we did check out in Lokhandwala, Four Bungalows, Seven Bunglows and Goreagaon. The rates are too much. The sooner you invest, the better. Yes I have finalized a flat in FDIL in Four Bunglows on 26th floor. It's a central location very close to Seven Bunglows and Lokhandwala. Everything will be under one roof from a multiplex to swimming pool to club house and a three bed room flat.

abhay is tortured  wit chain...by the wws..nd he is shoutin in pain...jeh says is he scared nd how much is he shoutin ..alina requests pleds nt 2 hurt him. saying that Jeh promised her that he'd never hurt Abhay that once their Mom was saved he'd let him go.jeh says 4gt it. and that Abhay would pay .nd alina nd abhay look at each other. Alina is in pain seeing ABHAY hurting. Poor girl and poor ABHAY his eyes are blue and in pain

metz says to deepu 2 take her 2 abhay...piya sees metz nd wonders why t is doin this..
metz tells haseena 2 kill piya..and Pia is thinking why is T so evil and why is she playing with them and want to kill Abhay in her head. Pia is so confused. 

deepu nd haseena are goin 2 abhay 
abhay still inside the chains..they reach there...deepu praises jeh nd says atlast abhay is in our hands..nd we will nt waste time ..orders 2 kill him..jeh shows wood nd says now abhay ur life is finished..nd metz stops him..when he is abt to stab him..nd hypnotozes jeh 2 go away

Alina see's Deepu and Jeh together and is worried for his life.
jeh nd deepu leave..nd metz sees abhay nd smiles..they both look at each other 
piya thinks she needs 2 go 2 abhay nd says she needs 2 tke help frm hseena nd she clls her but haseena shows her fangs..
piya pleads 2 plz take her 2 abhay nd nt 2 let the control affect her so much..nd she says abhay needs her..she tries 2 make haseena realise who she is.Abhay is your son says Pia to Haseena to awaken the mother in Haseena.nd tells how come t could do this.She was thinking if it was really T or someone else. She has to remind Haseena who she is for ABHAY before its too late..
jeh says why deepu did what metz said and why they are helping her..deepu says she is very dangerous who can destroy them all nd only the portion can kill her..and until they get the potion they will have to listen to Maithali otherwise it would be stupidity to face Maithali without it
metz hears the convo between haseena nd jeh nd tells she will get the portion first and they leave
dobriyal house..mish calls piya nd worries abt piya..kabir cums nd pacifies her nd says 2 leave her alone..again she says she can trace her through net.nd finds out tht she is in jungle where T was..she says she needs 2 go nd find her nd they go..
metz cums 2wards abhay nd says i ll nt anythin happen 2 u..abhay says T what r u sayin ..nd metz says i am reading your face did u 4gt me but i could never nd shows her fangs.
Abhay asks her who made U this way T

.nd T says abhyendra..hamein apney nazroon seh pehchano..

nd he says metz..abhay looks worried nd she says u r love bought me back..

nd abhay asks why is she helpin wwz they are our enemy

nd metz says abhay has never used his power to its fullest extent. Human blood and power makes them strong..nd asks abhya 2 be with her..and rule this world. 
u cannot go away frm me abhay..NEVER. 

ABHAY is helpless .alina is listenin 2 all this nd decides 2 help abhay saying that she is dangerous. Alina has betrayed him once already. Alina will not be scared no longer and won't allow Maithali to kill her mother nor control ABHAY
piya tries 2 free herself as haseena is nt facin her..nd says 2 herself she needs 2 go out frm here nd piya talks 2 haseena as how vampires r so powerful sumtimes she wishes she can also be vampires..nd haseena is givin lecture abt vampires..nd how they r nt  more powerful now days..as Vampires used to drink human blood to give them power and human began to get loaded in weaponry so vampire elders made a rule not to drink humna blood no more and protect their clan from Human knowledge. The mistake was drinking animal blood and not human blood

piya frees herself nd runs away

..nd haseena says U think U can make me bewacoof no ways  runs after her nd bites her...piya is unconsious...haseena shows her fangs wiping her mouth dry

no precap..
Ayesha di -- I am gonna kill Jeh -- I seriously will!

so am i chica. hating jeh big time