Frequent Posters

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
aww my true love🤣 btw plaaning any hot abhiya update today ☺️
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have my long awaited TWISTED LOVE on 4 todays but no romance after all they will have the twins present and don't forget we have superiors visiting the Raichands as well
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: matwamango

I have my long awaited TWISTED LOVE on 4 todays but no romance after all they will have the twins present and don't forget we have superiors visiting the Raichands as well

i have res place already read the half update 😆ok then show twins love 😉are little bit only kiss ☺️
matwamango thumbnail
abhay alina see te full moon and says the times here and Abhay agrees..Abhay places the stone on the round for the moon to shine on it nd the frm the stone .sumthin cums out nd alina says its showin the way..nd the follow the light like thing.it leads them through the long winding roads Abhay says its gone that way.nd stops at a point..abhay says this is the place we can find the key 2 magical place He starts searching on the gorund removing leaves ...they find a box Abhay is looking very happy but it is empty..
deepu says piya 2 go..nd piya says she cannot leave her alone nd haseena is dangerous now..haseena bits deepz nd piya is shocked...
abhay is worried as why there is nthin in the box nd jeh cums wit the key 
matwamango thumbnail
haseena move towards piya..but deepu agn wakes up nd shows her identity..the nails start growin..nd piya is stunned.nd nd think who is deepu is she human or not.piya says i need u abhay..where r u. .
Abhay gets up to see jeh nd his clan members cum 2wards abhay they spread around abhay with silver chain around him.  jeh  taunts him..MEET ABHAY RAICHAND nd says why is he stealing..Dramatic music plays

Abhay wants to attack Jeh but can't. Jeh warns Abhay not to even try. 

abhay asks how jeh found out where the key is ..nd he says through alina. Jeh is so proud of ALINA. ..abhay is stunnedd and ALINA is looking very troubled.
matwamango thumbnail
jeh says how could u believe  alina...how can u think our clan leader will do this. U are so stupid and all alone ..abhay shouts its all lies...nd jeh says u lost nd alina has a sad face as Jeh tells ABHAY he has lost and Alina betrayed him..abhay looks at alina angrily..
haseena nd deepu face offf. Deepis's eyes glow yellow as Haseena's turn violet..nd pia is seein nd shouting 2 stop..they r in air..fightin wit each other...They were flying in the sky. A beautiful vision. Both women continue to fight until they come to a stop.
matwamango thumbnail
metz shows her hand 2 stop..Both Deepu and Haseena stand in front of her still
nd piya shouts at the cloaked woman who r u nd how r u contrlin er..she suddenly dissapears..butse is at the back of piya..nd she ties piya on  the tree as Pia struggles to get free. Maithali walks away
matwamango thumbnail
jeh clan members say they need 2 kill him by chopping his head off..nd jeh says his mom shuld get the opportunity of killin him..but others say he is dangerous..nd jeh says they need 2 wait 4 their lead.jeh calls abhay a leech. and on earth he is like a curse but without Deepu they can't take action. Jeh says we can torture him and again twilight music plas in background 
abhay is mad at alina what was all her lies?  nd she says wht all i said was nt wrong..but I did this 4 my mom to save her..but he cuts her nd says u wws r gaddar a liar..nd i never loved u but i never broke your heart..nd alina says she is doin this 4 mom..Alina says she is doing this for DEEPU. She is still her mother
we wws also can read each others thought nd thats how alina nd jeh connected while she was with him  and Jeh promised her that Jeh will not harm ABHAY just trap him till their Mother is cured and to try and understand her plight..
arnab is wit sum ppl wit red clothes...nd they sense ww nd vampires..Arnab will only die after they will be finished forever 
jeh calls deepu nd informs abt abhay nd haseena says keep him there nd she is cumin nd piya mez nd haseena also hers this..piya is shocked nd says she needs 2 go 2 abhay. How did Jeh get involved in all of this? Pia has to get to ABHAY
precap: haseena bites Pia
matwamango thumbnail
PRECAP-Haseena is gunning down Pia poor mite. Haseena says i won't stop U know and chases Pia and bites her and leaves her on the ground
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Where dis all is leading to??? O god wats goin on.. Haseena would bite piya?? :O i hate jeh