>||VIVISI AT#49||24/7 I dream of U||CLOSED - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
So alina knws abhay loves pia nd still thinks of abhay as her frd dats sooo sweet of her...any romance btwn abhiya???
haseena cannot run the vampires are controlling her and stopping her from leaving...she tell her to run away frm her..she needs 2 live 4 Abhay..piy runs reluctantly nd says she ll send abhay...the vampire group cum there nd says her life is over
piya stops nd says she shuld nt give up nd help haseena...she needs 2 help haseena anyhow..piya throws silver chain on the vampires...whn they r about 2 kill haseena..nd they run
vamp says the girl will also hav 2 die..
haseena thanks nd piya says she is an imp part of her nd abhay life.

Vampires want to destroy Haseena so Haseena will never be weak again

Pia returns back to get Haseena and save her

Vampires tested Abhay trying to get him to kill Haseena and be a true leader but he failed.

abhay nd alina is watin 4 sumthin..
alina how he loves haseen and has golden heart and is so different from other vampires

nd he says its coz of piya..she taught me 2 love..coz of her zidd..we r 2gther she has full faith on our love.
why is ur love hidden away from the world.

abhay...we cant live without each other..but piya cant cum near me coz..nd he shows his fangs looks away and says...i am a darinda and no matter how i look in daylight the night never leaves his side. I am fire i can only burn

Alina says they are ONE they are both animals and can stay like humans but their truth will never leave them because this is their curse. They aren't human. Why did Abhay lose himself to Pia knowing the truth. Alina wants to know Abhay and Pias story

alina wants 2 knw abhiyaz love story..
deepu..cums in front of haseena nd piya..nd haseena says u dont knw who r they nd move 2wards haseena nd shows her fangs nd deepu shouts piya 2 leave frm there...haseena nd deepu face 2 face nd at the back metz is compelin haseena
Abhay tells Alina how his story began. He tells her it began from when he was a human as ABHAYENDRA. He was in love with Maithali and flashback scenes are shown of Maithali being burnt. Abhay trying to save her. Both dying. 
Alina asks who is Maithali.

Abhay tells her that MAITHALI was his love and lost her in an accident and Chand and Haseena gave him a life as a vampire. His human love was Maithali and Pia is his kismet. Pia was meant to meet him. He waited lost in the dark till he found PIA.

We see flashbacks of him saving Pia from the fall of tthe cliff to their first college meeting , the hugs in her dorm room, the near kiss in the locker, But Maithali came back to win him back
PRECAP MAITHALI U made Deepu DINNER at Haseena's hands🥳Haseena sucked her blood and Pia was shocked as hell. U should have seen HASEENA'S smirk. Typical RAICHAND smirk
Wow dii epi sounds awesome... Thanks for the update...love u alot.. Alina is really cute... Love u abhay ... Piya was so quick i think abhiya would soon be together in public... Any chances of sid coming back?? Nd deepu is dead?
Originally posted by shafaq_abhiya

Wow dii epi sounds awesome... Thanks for the update...love u alot.. Alina is really cute... Love u abhay ... Piya was so quick i think abhiya would soon be together in public... Any chances of sid coming back?? Nd deepu is dead?
 too

NO chance of sid coming back i think PKYEK is ending by december if not january
Plz say u r joking!! Pkyek is nt ending na :(
shafaq right now we don't know anything so wait for confirmation