>||VIVISI AT#49||24/7 I dream of U||CLOSED - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
Jeh mentions they maynot have their leader but they do have Alina the heir to the throne.Alina will keep the potion safe. Jeh hears a sound and commands his wolfies to find Abhay and finish him off.

They scatter in search of Abhay. Abhay tries to control himself. 
Maithali reveals that she went to Dobrial house in search of a victim. A weak link and saw T all alone and used her as her bait. Maithali commanded Haseena to kidnap T. Haseena has no idea what she did.

Haseena and Maithali drank her blood and added her soul inside the girl to take her revenge. 

Pia still following Chand is shocked  to see Haseena and Chand interlocking their hands against the others.

chand reaveals Abhay has gone to get the potion. Haseena looks weak and reveals they need that potion forever but have never managed before so how can they get it now?

Chnad reveals to trust in Abhay.

Haseena is weakened by the silver chains she needs him to get out.

Pia realises by what she saw that Abhay is protecting his mother and she mentally apologizes as she was blinded by her love for Misha as she comes first for him
Pia wants to know what happened to Haseena

Chand wants to know who this strength it was who is controlling her.

Haseena thinks she is trying to help her.

Chand leaves Haseena feeling Abhay's need for him

Maithali knew that to gain Abhay she'd have to plan closely so Pia can never have him. Maithali is Abhayendra's love and can never see him with anyone. In this game there is just one dilemma and this is Deepanita.

Maithali wants Deepanita out of her way. 
hey ayesha long time.! why the hell did i got to mf😵
How R You Peehu and happy Birthday again Loving U a lot
Hi again Nabi and Peehu

R U girls taking part in the OS competition?
Talking after a long time,hun!
Gals, ppl are fighting with Abhiya & Abina but i am fainting to think the twist of this show!!!😆 I don't catch what will happen in next.😕 
I know Rukhsar.

Nabila i don't want to get into a fight over ABHIYA nad ALINA. Both R great in their own right. I love ABHINA due to UNDERWORLD feel. AS 4 ABHIYA they will always be my fave couple. ETYERNAL 4 LIFE