Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Haseena cries blood of tears. They interlink their hands with a flashing power emanating from them

part 3: J shouts at Alina ? alina: states she has no idea. J: How did the map get to Abhay? alina: I can give this map to whoever i want. J: Mom trusted U by give U this map by default as our leader. Abhay wants to ruin this family this clan.
Alina states Abhay is playing a game with her. He is using her for the potion so he can win against them and now He is almost near the potion. Jeh wants to know if Alina has shown Abhay the map. Alina reveals that Jeh can't see the map without her. Jeh wants her to show the map to him taking her with him. 

Alina shows Jeh the map by chanting waving her hands over it and Jeh see's it  . 
matwamango thumbnail

PRECAP

Deepu is ties against pillars and a black cloak person lights the fire in the room. We all kmow its TšŸ˜†
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heya girls!!! who is here?
matwamango thumbnail
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay so I'm starting to make 50th AT stuff and since only one of u actually gave me nominations for the awards I'm going with them! so if you don't like the results I'm sorry! and if anyone has stuff made for the AT that they want posted please send them to me!! Tashu/-RougeDreams-
matwamango thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6V7WGz5cTs[/YOUTUBE]
matwamango thumbnail
Abhay in the car is waiting for the twilight to come up so he can be let by the crystal for the potion.

Abhay dreams of Pia being with him in the car hoping Pia still wants him. Abhay asks her if she still loves him? In his thoughts Pia tells him she has forgotten the whole world in his LOVE. As soon as he finds the potions they'll be together forever. Abhay touches her face longing to ber hers then she disappears. Abahy makes himself focus.
matwamango thumbnail
Arnab is such an Ass. He is an ungrateful idiot. He should be thanking Abhay for saving Misha's life instead he is still suspicious of him.

DR.Kashyap tells Arna to ask Abhay to locate the vampire woman and thank his lucky stars Abhay saved Misha. 

matwamango thumbnail
T stalks to a tied up Deepanita who demands to know who she is?
T smirks with intense music in the background.

T replies its a long story from a long time ago

Chand calls Abhay commanding him to get home asap.

Abhay worried how will he save Haseena While Jeh thinks that Alina has betrayed them and that they need to save the potion from Abhay. Jeh wants Alina to leave angrily yelling at her.

Jeh calls his mother telling her that Alina has given the map to Abhay. The games over and now they need to act.
matwamango thumbnail
Chand tells Abhay that he left his clan for Pia now he has his mother where she is now? Abhay tells his Dad that with time rules change and they should change as well and they are running out of time. He may have human weakness but he is enough alone for them vampires.

Chand is proud. He wants to know what the plan is.

Abhay shows Chand the map but he needs the last pice to complete the map and vampires/werewolves and any power cannot hurt them ever again. This map is spread against the corners of Dehradun. Only Alina knows the secrets to the map. Only after they find the pieces with the stone with Alina's help will they be able to get the potion.