Posted: 12 years ago

Better! much better! 😎 😆
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Rukshi, 😎
@Nab, thanks!
@Ayshu, lost?????? 😲

@Girls, good night... g2g.. see ya later.. bye bye.. main tho chale adventure trip pe abhay ke sath 😍 *shakes her head n gets out of the dreamland 😆* ok tata...
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rukhsar where did U leave me a message?
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok, gn Ruksar, Ayesha & Ritu.🤗. see u all again.😊
matwamango thumbnail
Abhay draws the map from his photographic memory in the car. Abhay mentally notes Jeh can keep the map he now has this map in his head while he apologizes in his head for using Alina and will save his Mother. He recollects his mother attacking girls in the mall and biting Misha. Now he will be a good ideal son and save his Mother. Abhay knows his mother raised him with Luv can never be evil she is being controlled. Abhay will finishe the entire world and then nobody will come between him and Pia whether it is Jeh or Alina and wants to honour the love bestowed on him by Pia. Abhay wants Pia to wait for him after he is done with his mission. Abhay vows to be hers alone he just needs one day. 

Haseena pleads in her head for someone to save her from what she has become. She calls for Chand.
matwamango thumbnail
Part 2: Chand warn Haseena that they have 24 hours and the superiors will kill her. Pia pleads with Chand too save her. Chand tells her only Abhay can save her. Abhay must get the potion to save her. Haseena can't believe they would do this to her. Chand replies that Haseena has broken all the rules becoming a traitor to their own clan. He tried to stop her. Haseena begs she did nothing wrong. She has followed all the rules and regulations for all thses years. Chand want to know where this power is that is controlling her? Haseena doesn't know where it is.

Chand finishes that only Abhay can save her.
matwamango thumbnail
dobrial house Dr. checks misha out and says mish is fine.danish meets mish Then the Dr. asks misha what happened to her? misha: She found a note to meet her out back and some lady attacked her. All are shocked by this. misha wants to know why they are acting all surprised? arnab: We thought Abhay attacked U. mish: NO abhay saved me. Alady attacked me and Abhay saved me by pushing the lady away.