Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Deepanita in the woods guesses out with her powers Haseena being tarpped around chain prison by vampire elders testing out how dangerous Haseena is they say they will kill her. 

Pia is heartbroken at having seen Abhay with Alina. She is hurt that Abhay is there for Alina than be with her. 

Jeh is behind Pia gives her a lift. 
matwamango thumbnail
Haseena is met by a mysterious stranger T who will free her. Deepu sees it all.

Abhay wants to play a game with Alina telling each other their biggest secret. Abhay tells her he is a vampire. Abhay wants Alina to say her biggest secret. Abhay wants to know what it is.

Alina reveals she can change the tides. Make one live or die with a potion.
matwamango thumbnail
Alina shows Abhay a box with clear paper. Alina reveals only she can unveil its secrets. They close their eyes and the map is revealed. Abhay wants to go on a trip to find its secrets with Alina.

Precap Abhay and Alina in the secret passageway. He can't believe he didn't know there was a secret passage in his old house.
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Ayesha di!! :) :)

So how did you like the episode today!? 
matwamango thumbnail
ABHINA rocked it. I loved the epi hun what about U?
--Anna-- thumbnail
I know right!? I loved it -- infact I am so happy with the CV's --- the Abhinna angle is going well and the supernatural element is AWESOME!

But I went into the forum -- and everyone is talking about leaving the show -- I think the show has never been better!! :)
matwamango thumbnail
People can leave if they want i don't care. I mean at the end all they want is ABHIYA and nonesense rhona dhona. not me i want a little suspense with a real track
--Anna-- thumbnail
I know -- I loved the suspense they created about the potion today and I am so looking forward to tomorrow! 

I hate Rona Dhona especially when its Abhiya related -- It just irritates me! :X
matwamango thumbnail
Me too. Crying drains me. And i like this Harry Potteresqe Dealio with Abhay and Alina. Gives us more to admire i guess and see their relations strengthen. If only Abhay saw more of ALINA's sweet girl inside of her than he lets on though
--Anna-- thumbnail
Yup! If the CV's cant give us proper Abhiya scenes then they better not give us any with rona dhona!

I loved the whole map thing -- and the way Abhay charmed Alina into revealing her secret -- He was smart and Amazing. I too wish that he would see inside the sweet girl that she is. Abhay Pia are soulmates 
(accepted) but I would love to see an Elina - Edward bonding in Alina - Abhay -- That would be awesome!

B/w I also like the little Kabisha today -- Kabir is cute!! <3