Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Zee news lol
I know what you mean hehe

Ok
Guys let's kick DB out of this conversation no personal talk.

:)

Diet
His boil food seriously.
I met a nutritent dr yesterday as our welcome pack...
Like many dr came and gave us lecture... And surly boiled food is good but mental health also very important with it and depending on what boil food... Because not all have the nutrients and veg

Xx
kavs123 thumbnail
we never have freedom of expression,,,ny topic coms it is blockd,,,thnks 2 som fans of sum ******
-Saruu- thumbnail
Bcos PPL Start Bashing😆
Anyways Its True😆

Firee Ur Doing Med College Na?😳

His Body Must produce less antibodies so he cant fight infection as well as DD As her body must be producing more as her diet isnt that healty,she luvs to pig out😆 whereas GC Likes to be healthy and has strict control on his diet😳

And Antibodies are what protect you from viruses etc😳

Andd I know All This Cos im revising for my GCSE's At The moment,Yayyy im multitaskingg😆
Edited by -Saruu- - 12 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
Viewbies Note: The reason the previous topic was closed was because you specifically mentioned the fact that men should be healthy after marriage and here he is sick after only 6 months...clearly that is bringing his wife, which is not part of the show, into the mix...ALWAYS when there are topics involving his off screen life it gets out of hand...this is not about favoritism its about being consistent with the rules...if one topic is closed because of connecting Debina to it, any others that follow will be treated in the same way...as for talking about his diet...it wasnt just a discussion about what he eats or how he eats it...many replies commented on how what he eats/how he eats his food is not "normal" (which is exactly what the members said) ...and how they lifestyle he leads is "unhealthy"...is that not pointing fingers at an actors personal life...i know that mods have made it clear in the past that topics regarding the personal lives of the actors are not appropriate...if you want to talk about healthy eating and healthy living then the Members Lounge is the place to do that because even that has no ties with the show. We dont take action because we simply feel like it we do so because other members report the posts and send us PM's about the topics. So once again, TOPIC CLOSED.

Geet DT

Edited by jnawaz - 12 years ago