Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I think I seriously need a break.. (Page 7)

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Okay let me say..I am over whelmed..& actually ashamed I got taken over by my instant emotions..but I think I have every right to act childish dont IEmbarrassed..I am deeply touched with everyone..each & everyone..I have read all the messages..& I just cannot beleive that ..you all seriously took your precious time to put some sense & life into me..GOD how can I be so foolish..but I think all is fair in love & war..so..I again ask a deep felt apology..from each & everyone of you..& I know many many will think I am one nautanki..& drame baaz..but I swear..I am not..Please forgive..me & I swear on GOD to not to do this foolish act again..of saying..I am done..I want a break & be a sissy cry baby..awww..I swear..since last night..I havent been normal..& my family also guessed it..& actually I gave u all a false reason of my family complaining & blah blah blah..WinkEmbarrassed..they are not at all complaining because I never hurt them in anyway ..even though I spend most of my time in IF with all of you..I seriously cant live without PKYEK FORUM & ABHIYA..& ALL OF YOU..I Adore you..so please if possible forgive..me a MOST EMOTIONAL CRAZY..MAD..FOOLISH>>OBSESSIVE PERSON LIKE ME>..I am perfectly fine..now..& okay with anything happening..in PKYEK>..GET IT ON..GUYS..I AM BACK STRONGER SHARPER & MADDER..than EVER EVER EVER..Wohaaa...!!
Hey dont say that. I was sad just like you. But the good part is today we get to see a cute abhiya sceneWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Okay let me say..I am over whelmed..& actually ashamed I got taken over by my instant emotions..but I think I have every right to act childish dont IEmbarrassed..I am deeply touched with everyone..each & everyone..I have read all the messages..& I just cannot beleive that ..you all seriously took your precious time to put some sense & life into me..GOD how can I be so foolish..but I think all is fair in love & war..so..I again ask a deep felt apology..from each & everyone of you..& I know many many will think I am one nautanki..& drame baaz..but I swear..I am not..Please forgive..me & I swear on GOD to not to do this foolish act again..of saying..I am done..I want a break & be a sissy cry baby..awww..I swear..since last night..I havent been normal..& my family also guessed it..& actually I gave u all a false reason of my family complaining & blah blah blah..WinkEmbarrassed..they are not at all complaining because I never hurt them in anyway ..even though I spend most of my time in IF with all of you..I seriously cant live without PKYEK FORUM & ABHIYA..& ALL OF YOU..I Adore you..so please if possible forgive..me a MOST EMOTIONAL CRAZY..MAD..FOOLISH>>OBSESSIVE PERSON LIKE ME>..I am perfectly fine..now..& okay with anything happening..in PKYEK>..GET IT ON..GUYS..I AM BACK STRONGER SHARPER & MADDER..than EVER EVER EVER..Wohaaa...!!
 Thanx hema di u understood usEmbarrassed I will just say enjoy abhiya and abhina the story is gonna get dark and excitingTongue

I love you ARCHU..& Sorry again..to have acted terribly childish & foolish..but as I said..everything is fair in love & war..ehhh..I know it will be awesome exciting..I am game for it..bring it on..GUYS..foooff..I needed a real introspection..& I got it from all of you..Thank you so much..Hug

OriginalsFan

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Aww Hema...remember u r d leader of Besharam club...Hug And now we need more besharami from u... Hug especially besharami level up...bcoz baache baade horahe hainCool and i m sure u r gonna provide us with more hot and passionate postsHug especially i need faintwala topicLOL
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Cry Cry CryEven i felt so bad for my AbhiYa after the phone convo. Piya was shinning in Abhay's love and Abhay looked so happy.Both are madly in love and are living a dream which will be broken very soon.I hope i'm proved wrongOuchWe got AbhIya after such a long wait and i just don't want any misunderstanding between them!!!!
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

OriginalsFan

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

wohooo..party timeParty...our old besharamm hemu is backkkLOL...hemu I totally understand your view, but look at what anmol and other are saying...even I don't like this track going on...but what to do...in order to run the show for longer time, they have to show different tracks...I would rather tolerate abhina track for right now than not have a chance to see abhiya everSmile so take a chill pill and pull your socks up for writing a smashing and another besharaam post about the precap which is the actual abhiya scene for todayLOL

Edited by Puja_Nava - 23 September 2011 at 8:08am
chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Hema...feels great to have u back. Hug n its perfectly okay to feel the blues somtimes, otherwise it means either we r God Like or non-humans. Whats important is to gather our strengths n courage,  get up n going, n a positive person like you wld hv surely done that too soon. Big smile Welcome back. Heart
DreamySN Senior Member
DreamySN
DreamySN

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Now thats the Hema we all want to see and read. Welcome back and keep rocking

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index