I think I seriously need a break.. - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Aww Hema...remember u r d leader of Besharam club...🤗 And now we need more besharami from u... 🤗 especially besharami level up...bcoz baache baade horahe hain😎 and i m sure u r gonna provide us with more hot and passionate posts🤗 especially i need faintwala topic😆
😭 😭 😭Even i felt so bad for my AbhiYa after the phone convo. Piya was shinning in Abhay's love and Abhay looked so happy.Both are madly in love and are living a dream which will be broken very soon.I hope i'm proved wrongWe got AbhIya after such a long wait and i just don't want any misunderstanding between them!!!!
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Okay let me say..I am over whelmed..& actually ashamed I got taken over by my instant emotions..but I think I have every right to act childish dont I😳..I am deeply touched with everyone..each & everyone..I have read all the messages..& I just cannot beleive that ..you all seriously took your precious time to put some sense & life into me..GOD how can I be so foolish..but I think all is fair in love & war..so..I again ask a deep felt apology..from each & everyone of you..& I know many many will think I am one nautanki..& drame baaz..but I swear..I am not..Please forgive..me & I swear on GOD to not to do this foolish act again..of saying..I am done..I want a break & be a sissy cry baby..awww..I swear..since last night..I havent been normal..& my family also guessed it..& actually I gave u all a false reason of my family complaining & blah blah blah..😉😳..they are not at all complaining because I never hurt them in anyway ..even though I spend most of my time in IF with all of you..I seriously cant live without PKYEK FORUM & ABHIYA..& ALL OF YOU..I Adore you..so please if possible forgive..me a MOST EMOTIONAL CRAZY..MAD..FOOLISH>>OBSESSIVE PERSON LIKE ME>..I am perfectly fine..now..& okay with anything happening..in PKYEK>..GET IT ON..GUYS..I AM BACK STRONGER SHARPER & MADDER..than EVER EVER EVER..Wohaaa...!!

Hema i cudnt believe u wrote this kinda stuff...i had nothing to say after reading ur post
good that u r understanding now...think over it with a cool mind
personally i m loving this track...this dark love triangle is fab 😆

Okay let me say..I am over whelmed..& actually ashamed I got taken over by my instant emotions..but I think I have every right to act childish dont I😳..I am deeply touched with everyone..each & everyone..I have read all the messages..& I just cannot beleive that ..you all seriously took your precious time to put some sense & life into me..GOD how can I be so foolish..but I think all is fair in love & war..so..I again ask a deep felt apology..from each & everyone of you..& I know many many will think I am one nautanki..& drame baaz..but I swear..I am not..Please forgive..me & I swear on GOD to not to do this foolish act again..of saying..I am done..I want a break & be a sissy cry baby..awww..I swear..since last night..I havent been normal..& my family also guessed it..& actually I gave u all a false reason of my family complaining & blah blah blah..😉😳..they are not at all complaining because I never hurt them in anyway ..even though I spend most of my time in IF with all of you..I seriously cant live without PKYEK FORUM & ABHIYA..& ALL OF YOU..I Adore you..so please if possible forgive..me a MOST EMOTIONAL CRAZY..MAD..FOOLISH>>OBSESSIVE PERSON LIKE ME>..I am perfectly fine..now..& okay with anything happening..in PKYEK>..GET IT ON..GUYS..I AM BACK STRONGER SHARPER & MADDER..than EVER EVER EVER..Wohaaa...!!

wohooo..party time🥳...our old besharamm hemu is backkk😆...hemu I totally understand your view, but look at what anmol and other are saying...even I don't like this track going on...but what to do...in order to run the show for longer time, they have to show different tracks...I would rather tolerate abhina track for right now than not have a chance to see abhiya ever😊 so take a chill pill and pull your socks up for writing a smashing and another besharaam post about the precap which is the actual abhiya scene for today😆

Edited by Puja_Nava - 12 years ago
Hema...feels great to have u back. 🤗 n its perfectly okay to feel the blues somtimes, otherwise it means either we r God Like or non-humans. Whats important is to gather our strengths n courage,  get up n going, n a positive person like you wld hv surely done that too soon. 😃 Welcome back. ❤️

Now thats the Hema we all want to see and read. Welcome back and keep rocking