Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna26 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey don't worry they are just made for each other...Nothing can come B/w them!Their love is strong.And true love can overcome any obstacle! Abhay loves only Pia. He loves her with every beat of his heart.And same is the case with Pia.😊
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh hema chill yaar Abhiya romance bhi hai humare liye & kal bhi v'll get Abhiya😳
priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww hema di 

please aisa mat karo. we all miss u. 😭

I have a feeling that this time piya & abhay wont get separated. CVs have always shown us the exact opposite of what we guessed. So this time we all think that abhiya will have a misunderstanding but i feel this time they will be together , besides each other in this whole crisis. 

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ohh di plzz dnt b so sad...I knw hw u r feeling...i knw it hurts to see aabhay wth someone else...evn the same is wth me...i knw tht it will b hard for us to see pia and abhay in pain all ovr again...bt dnt worry di evrythng is gonna b k soon and this track will strenthen their relationship further. and the path of true love is always full of difficulties...and the beauty lies hw love overcome those hurdles...so di just cheer up and see we al50all r wth u. comeon di if we r nt loosing hope then hw cn u ? aftrall its u who taught us to keep trust in their love...and belev me we will get 6re chiya romance nw...nw plz smile😃will u...?!! tc. love u loads ...and tak ur tim ...and come back soon. i infact we all will b waitng fr u..😊
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hemuuu🤗..don't be sad man!...I know this track is kind of messed up now...I hope abhay does not fake his relationship with alina..I mean alina deserves to have a man who can love her back and that person is not abhay...I just hope he does not listen to Chand...I completely understand what you are feeling right now and I do feel this time there will be misunderstanding between abhiya for sure..if piya catches abhay being lovey dovey with alina, then I don't think Piya will have guts to confront him..instead she will be shattered coz of  his betrayal...no matter how much you trust your love, but when you actually catch them red handed (even though its fake from abhay's pov), no girl can forgive her boyfren...I myself would not😆...but regardless of whatever happens, abhiya are meant to be together..don't worry even if there will be any misunderstanding, it will clear out soon and abhiya will stay together...but one person I am feeling very sorry for is alina...I just hope abhay does not show her dreams (not that she need his help, she is already dreaming about him😆) that will never be fulfilled...poor girl will be devastated and may even turn negative if abhay obeys chand's order and fakes his relationship with alina...😡

chalo ab yeh dukhi aatma attitude ko change karte hain aur kuch abhiya romance ke bareme baat karte hain...pia was looking so cutteee today😍...the whole forum is talking about how pretty she looked in her T and PJ...and precap, by god I was about to faint...kya haq se pakda tha abhay ko and abhay was enjoying the whole warning of piya...😳
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hema u know u always tell the story of my heart. We are in the same boat. The phone convo was so cute but at the same time my heart was crying thinking of the future. And after the last part I fell so miserable for abhay. He doesn't want to do it but he has no option as it's his father's order. But the pain totally visible in his voice. Kya piya kabhi samajh payegi ke main kahin bhi jaoo rahoonga humesha uska hi. Precap was very sweet but at the same time it threatens to worse future. May be in future piya will see abhay romancing allina and mu him. And allina the day she knows abhay is faking it she will be dangerous. But Hema dont leave. Future ka hum badme dekhenge let enjoy the present. Bad time came earlier also but we crossed it together. Isbar bhi kar lenge. And Hema we are some among the true abhiya lovers who never stopped loving them chahe kuch bhi situation ho. We never changed coz we heart them. We are attached to their pain. We know why abhiya need each other. We know how incomplete they are without each other. They aren't just fictitious char for us, actually they become part of our life. So if any of the true abhiya fan leave cvs will get wrong message. We should unitedly say cvs what we want. And the day abhiya mu happens I will also stop replying and posting caps untill and unless they will get together.
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I am so getting senti & emotional 😭..sorry guys..dont know what is it..but you all know I am OUT & OUT ABHIYA maniac..& this upcoming track & epi's are going to break me into peices BIG TIME..I know I am being a super duper fool 😆😭..I am supposedly the eldest here I think.😳.& I am taking such a fictional story & characters so very seriously..its not that..its just that..I am made like this..& think none can change that🤢..Today beleive it or not..I was dieing every moment when Alina was dreaming & later on Piya & Abhay was romancing sooo happily over the phone without knowing what future holds for them...,I know..ABHIYA are inseperable this is just a track  to highlight their eternal love all that agreed..but me is DONE WITH THIS..I have had enough..in the sense...tootgayi hoon ABHI KELIYE aur iss wajah se..I dont think I will be able to post anything for ..some days ..I dont know till when  but once I get better feeling & all this misunderstanding crap gets over I will be back..I SWEAR ON MY GOD..Bappa..I HATE MISUNDERSTANDING be it in my real life or any crap serial track or movie...but in movie at least 3 ghante ke andar sab clear karke khatam karte hain..par yahan aisa nahin hoga..they will dragthsi for at least 2 weeks I know..I CANT SEE PIYA IN PAIN..NOR CAN SEE ABHAY FAKING ANYTHING WITH ANYONE>.SIMPLE..& I cant let my frustration in any post as I dont beleive in bashing any character just because I dont like them as I may loose friends..so I better be SHUT..& seriously..I need a break..mein itna Forum pe reheti hoon aajkal ki my family is terribly upset with me also..so I need t regroup myself..not that I will stop watching..I cant live without PKYEK & ABHIYA...& ALL OF YOU..but wont be active.. so all my sweetest friends PLEASE FORGIVE..me ..sorry but I am what I am ..I cant pretend to be very strong even when I am breaking inside..so like always I said what I feel..

I was literally crying😭 when Piya was looking at moon & talking & then cho chweet ly 😳😍calling ABHAY & then she jumping like a happiest person on thsi planet & says I love  I love you..I love you..3 times..& that sweetest of sweetest sexy smile of ABHAY on the other side & the he also says such sweet things & He whispers I love you to her on her pestering to hide from Chand..& that PREAP..GOSH the way she said..Yes I am threatening a Vampire..mujhe tumse koi dar nahin lagta..sooo cutely aw..now all this will turn out into a nightmare to PIYA ..I cant take it.🤢.🤢.🤢.I was crying & now even while typing I am moist..& blurred so forgivemy TYPO's ..I may not answer any posts individually..SO PLEASE PLEASE..PLEASE..forgive me sorry..BUT I NEED A BREAK..please be here & keep the forum & ABHIYA torch alive..always..till I see you all again..GOD BLESS YOU ALL & I LOVE YOU ALL immensely..🤗🤗🤗And ABHIYA,,...they live in my heart..so nothing more to say..I guess..🤗😭Now I have dedicated a song from me to all of you..about my present situation & ABHIYA's situation..both..🤗see you all soon..

Zindagi imtihaan leti hai
Zindagi imtihaan leti hai 🤢😭
Logon ki jaan, logon ki jaan, logon ki jaan leti hai😭

Dillagi imtihaan leti hai
Diljalon ki jaan, diljalon ki jaan, diljalon ki jaan leti hai

Dosti imtihaan leti hai
Dosti imtihaan leti hai
Doston ki jaan, doston ki jaan, doston ki jaan leti hai😭🤗

Dosti imtihaan leti hai 😭

Oos bekhabar ko koi khabar de
Ke ye pyaar hum ko paagal na kar de
Ye pyaar hum ko paagal na kar de😭

Preet bhi imtihaan leti hai
Preet bhi imtihaan leti hai
Premiyon ki jaan, premiyon ki jaan, premiyon ki jaan leti hai😭😭🤢

Zindagi imtihaan leti hai 🤢

Woh paas ho to khul naa sake lab
Woh dur ho to ...soche mile kab
Woh dur ho to ...soche mile kab😭

Bebasi imtihaan leti hai
Bebasi imtihaan leti hai 😭(this is ABHIYA 's situation for me I guess..)
Bebason ki jaan, bebason ki jaan, bebason ki jaan leti hai

Dil ki gali se bach ke guzarna
Yeh soch lena ...phir pyaar karna
Yeh soch lena... phir pyaar karna

Aashiqui imtihaan leti hai
Aashiqui imtihaan leti hai
Aashiqon ki jaan, aashiqon ki jaan, aashiqon ki jaan leti hai😭😭
Dosti imtihaan leti hai
Dosti imtihaan leti hai

Doston ki jaan, doston ki jaan, doston ki jaan leti hai

Dekha hemadi!maine kaha tha na aapse...we can't c this.u know i  hav not seen 2days episode!coz for me it is very difficult to c this.i wil die if i c any abhina or abhy with any ohter girl or any track.bus.main aur hurt nahi hona chahti.it is very painful for me to c this serial!& 2day i am happy that i hav not seen 2days epi.bach gayi main mental torture se.bus read kiya hai.coz kuch bhi ho but lov pkyek only of abhiyaNA.

CV's ne mera itna bura haal kiya hai ki main abhay ko piya ke siva kisi aur ke sath dekh hi nahi sakti...ab ye kuch aur der (no. of days.) chhala na ..main seriously mar jaungi.i wil die 4ver.CV's ko samajna chahiye.& ab to had hi ho gayi hai...
1 sal hone ko hai.par kabhi proper track nahi dikhaya.hamesh panchi ko hi space & lov story dikhane ke bajay kya dikha rahe hai?
I HATE CV's OF PKYEK FOR CURREN TRACK & NOT PROPER ABHIYA TRACK .& FOR LOTS OF TIMEPASS WITH OTHER CHARACTER.

u know yesterday abhina ke track pe maine channel change kiya tha 4 protecting me from that torture!seriously.
maine kabhi aisi serial nahi dekhi.ye bhi kitne lov trangle & kitni ladkiya & ladke un dono ke piche!HAR ROZ 1 END TO 1SHURU HO JATE HAI .from MAY 2011 ...u can c jay ke aane ke baad & abahy ki reentry ke baad.sab unke piche.
BEFOR LEAP KITNI ACHHI PKYEK THI.I MISS TAHT GOLDEN DAYS OF PKYEK...DECEMBER BAHOT MIS KARTI HOON!
par aisa 1 bhi serial main nahi hai.
AAJ AAPNE BHI VO FEEL KIYA JO MAINE KAL  feel KIYA THA.i know u hav comfort me with ur beautiful words...& i like that.but har 1 ki bhi torture sehne ki limit hoti hai na?that u feel today.
itana mentaly hurt hone se achha hai we will not c this serial for some days.will c it on PROPER ABHIYA TRACK.
maine bahot sapne sajaye the about ABHIYA ...unka lov like Bell-Edword,unki Shadi,sometimes i like jak to also like jay.sometime only.not regular,unka beby,unki masti,knowk-joke,romance.but in CV's ne kuch bhi nahi dikhaya na...
& SHYAD MAIN KAHANA NAHI CHAHTI PAR.SHAYAD HI HAMARI PYARI serial end hone ko hai...
& ABHI TO PURI STORY BAKI HAI.TO KYA HOGA?
ok.ab main aapse kehati hoon ...seriously aap bhi ye Abhina track end hone tak serial mat dekho..seriously.u know to watch pkyek with this track is so painful,so painful & hurting ki poochho mat.achha hai ki hum serial na deke.only READ D UPDATES ON NET.& WILL WATCH OLD PKYEK REPEAT PARTS TO LIVE OUR PKYEK.NA.AB SHANT HO JAO. & AGAR tum serial na dekho (i mean this current) track THEN U WILL HAPPY IN UR NATURAL REAL LIFE WITH UR FRIENDS & PARENTS!WASTE OUR TIME WITH THEM & U WILL BHI HAPPY 4VER.I hav experiance of it today.so...
ok.sad mat hona.u know na OUR ABHIYA 4VER.& CV's ka to kam hai hame TORTUER karne ka.so TAKE IT EASY!LOV U 4VER DI.
AB aapko achha lag raha hoga na dil ki sari BHADAS bahar nikal di is post se.(ye maine kal kiya tha.)
SO BE HAPPY 4VER .KUCH DIN MOVIES SE KAAM CHALA LENGE...HAMARI REAL LIFE & STUDY PE AUR CONCENTRATE KAREGE.NA.SO CHILL.AAPNE TO MUZE KAL KAHA THA NA...TO AB AAP SAD MAT HONA KABHI HAN.BUS KUCH DIN AUR.
maine mere dil ko bahot samjaya & mere friends ka & aapkabhi suggetion liya.now i am happy in my natural life.
AAP BHI HAPPY RAHNA KUCH DIN KE LIYE IN OUR NATURAL LIFE. lov u di & lov ur post & song is very nice & inspiring.Gn.sweet dreams of abhiya coz v lov tem na!
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can understand Hema..Abhiya hav jst got together and a misunderstanding track wil b very dissappointing..bt m hopeful that this time Piya wil jst trust Abhay n his love fr her..

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Hema, u r nt alone, after watching tonite's episode, I was feeling its going to go usual shows way, misunderstandings, positive turning grey, grey turning positive, confusions, and I thought I am so stupid to take serials so seriously, and I can't take it anymore. 😭

I'll miss you our positive light, but I understand, take ur time, and well wait for you. 😊
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
All the true Abhiya are fans are in the same boat. Am feeling the same thing. If the cv's think that by showing this kind of track will get them trp's think again.