Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Abhiya's love track is not bloomed welly till now... if  there is tried to make misunderstanding track b/w Abhiya that would be really heart breaking matter. In prior leap Abhay's love confessing to Pia was fake but now Abhay truly accepted Pia as his mistress... so Abhay can't do any weird work that will make pia hurt.
I also am upset on present situation of this show. In this condition if u take a break then who will console us...πŸ€—. who will give hopeful words that Abhiya are not be separated. Don't do this dear... πŸ˜” you know only your each post  gives me strength to believe that no one could separate Abhiya.😊
Edited by nab_012 - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 hema we are getting abhlya ..it is alina dream &not abhay so why are feeling sad 🀒
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
editied--------------------------------------
well i appriciate ur post today and i like that song thank u dear.
well am gonna miss u.. but u have to do what best for u.
πŸ˜‰
Edited by Reashma. - 12 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
ranbirkprfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just tolerate it for our beloved abhiya plz
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Im rite now vry much angry...4 many reasons...1st Becoz of Abhiya...Second if Abhay obeys his dad thn it will be the biggest mistake he evr do 2 Alina...N I dnt wnt her 2 turn negative...Niethr Piya...Had many MU...Geometries...N cv's really need 2 handle the story well...Nt 2 hurt any1...nor against any char...
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh! come on hema.πŸ€— nothing wrong can happen between abhiya. pia has full confidence on abhay just like abhay has 4 her . i understand that if abhay fakes love with alina pia will become sad 4 a moment, but i don't think this time she will b shattered . i think this time she will b in full possessive mode n don't let her love 2 go with som1 else as pia told abhay that abhay has 2 watch pia's dangerous shade if he looks on other girl.n may b pia will do everything possible(I hope u understood what i want 2 say☺️) 2 keep her love with her.  so, dnt worry.  this track will b much interesting n abhiya relationship will b much stronger than before.😊 
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hemu pata nahin kyun par mujhe lagta hai ki iss baar koi misunderstanding nahin hogi abhiya ke beech mein.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i swear i will so not like it if abhay uses alina like that and hurts piya. alina is innocent so she should be left like that. she trust abhay and if he does the same things that her bro did with piya to get to him then i will slap abhay for sure.

what will happen to piya if she sees this, this is not right. abhay cannot break piya's heart like this, please abhay don't play this sick game please. for god sake think of piya, you can be friends with alina and get into her family games but using her, faking stuff and hurting piya no this is not fair at all, not for piya and not for alina.

shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this track is really making me crazy hema dii... will this lead to misunderstanding??? i really wanted abhina to be very good frds bt all of sudden alina fallin for abhay is really disturbing... abhi abhi unki love story shuru hui hai nd us mein bhi itni saari prob... i hope dis all gets clear soon... love u abhiya