Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
pia-she was really luking very sweet and preety in her white T-shirt. she ws lukng so happy infact these days she is always happy as she has got her life abhay back.Abhay-he gave a sweet smile while talking to pia and lookd damn cute...offcourse pia is the one and only person who cn bring smile on his face...and then pia pleading abhay to say i luv u...aww tht ws so so cute and childish...and abhay...poor boy...he lukd so helpless...he tried to convince pia par pia kaha sunne wali thi..so atlast abhay has to giv up.. Aline-s4 she is a sweet girl no doubt bt being a abhiya lunatic its hard fr me to digest alina dreaming of abhay...no offence..and precap : it ws simply superb...pia warning chay nt to luk at othr girls and she to show her new avtar if he does so...i so wantd pia to b lik this and show her rit on abhay...m so xcitd fr tomorw's epi..cnt wait.. b/w nice post chakku..tc..love u...😳
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Chakku πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Pia- Seriously do I need to say anything how much she was looking cute?!! 😍 That ILU 1234 was super cute...Main toh gayi AbhIya ki pyaar mein...☺️

Abhay- Vampire come wanted-man!!! πŸ˜† Vampire ho toh aisi...🀣🀣 Where is Abhay? πŸ˜› The answer is in every girls' dreams..😍Oops! In every girls' of Dehradoon dreams...🀣🀣

Alina- Ye bhi nehi bachi Abhay's magic se...🀣🀣
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pia...precap was good and middle part of abhiya
good post
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What ya! The day everyone makes happy posts -- Uss din I miss out on the episodes  

*will come back whenever I get to watch today'e episode* πŸ€”
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah Pia looked so cute n sweet!!!!!Suku was sunshine but i guess Pia is tooπŸ˜†..She looked like an SunShine!!!!😍😍😍..Anyways Awesome post..!!!:)
Precap was AWESOME!!!!LOVED IT...!πŸ˜›
Edited by Abhiya_vijata - 12 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved how Abhay smilingly talked with Pia on phone. And Pia was looking so cute in that Little Miss Sunshine nightwear!