Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
@Doll...LOL yeah that T was really adorable and Piya was looking like a doll in it😍 I like her hak jamao attitude the most😍

Abhay's smile is killer yaar😎

I like this superfast Alinna, she is cool😎
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: matwamango

ABHAY is everyones TARGET practice for threats to go directly at its mark. Bechara sab ke beech main attk gaya jaane ka koi raasta nahin. Na ghar ka na ghat ka. Usko koi toh dikao kya karna hai usse. Akele hi sab us ko baja rahai he apne dhun pe.

I LOVE how fast ALINA is going at the speed of a train i must say she is faster than any girls even than PIA. U keep on dreaming because we get to see ABHAY smile more which we get once in a blue moon with PIA if theres even any romance shown Too right about Pia being miss SUNSHINE.

I love PIA'S rights all over ABHAY and U can tell ABHAY prides himself being Pia's SOLE UNIVERSE

LOL haina???🤣🤣🤣 

Abhay is na toh ghar ka na ghat ka🤣 Biwi aur baharwali mein phans gaya🤣

LOL and Alinna toh badi fast nikli yaar, shatabdi express ko bhi peechhe chhod diya in falling in lob with Abhay and having naughty dreams about him🤣

I like Piya's hak jamao on Abhay the most😍
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya4abhay

Abhiya❤️😳❤️
2day piya was too cute ...loved her..she was forcing abhay 2 say i love u and they way abhya said Piyaa.. hayyeee *dead*
no matter abhiya say i love you to each other.. it is alwaz magical and music 2 my ears..
PRECAP-👍🏼gosh!!! super cute and adorable...piya warning abhay...lol bechara abhay lol
Best part of 2day - no panda romance...wow!!! thank u cvc 4 that 😆

Abhiya are the jaan of the show yaar😍 You just can't stop loving them more and more😍

LOL thank God no PanDa romance🤣🤣🤣
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post chakku.🤗
Today Pia was looking really so cute & innocent. I like her dialogue when she said," i wish i could say everyone that my Abhay... who is revived Danish's life." Lol, i thougt today pia will break Abhay's record saying i love u.🤣
Abhay is now in dilemma... what should he do now?? But i hope he would not any weird work that will break pia's heart.
And about alina, i only tell that the twist b/w Abhiya & alina is not liked to me.   
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: nab_012

Lovely post chakku.🤗
Today Pia was looking really so cute & innocent. I like her dialogue when she said," i wish i could say everyone that my Abhay... who is revived Danish's life." Lol, i thougt today pia will break Abhay's record saying i love u.🤣
Abhay is now in dilemma... what should he do now?? But i hope he would not any weird work that will break pia's heart.
And about alina, i only tell that the twist b/w Abhiya & alina is not liked to me.   

LOL Abhay ka ILU record todna muskil hi nahi namumkin hai🤣

But I just hope Abhay doesn't use Alinna, the poor girl will be devastated🥺

Thanks a lot Nab🤗
priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww chakku i so agree with u. 

Piya was looking so cute na 😳

Her convo with abhay was cuter.. Esp the way she jumped n said ILU 3-4 times , demanded abhay to say it 😆.. awww 

Abahy phas gaya sab ke beech. Ache khase vampire sandwich banke reh gaya😆🤣. ALina, chand, piya , jeh baap re baap. 🤣

I liked abhina , Ajeh, Chandeena, evryone. All seemed good today. 😲🤣🤣

Precap took the cake acc to me. What an awesome one. Have always wanted to see piya hak jamoing on abhay.. got my wish. 😉
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_1234

Aww chakku i so agree with u. 

Piya was looking so cute na 😳

Her convo with abhay was cuter.. Esp the way she jumped n said ILU 3-4 times , demanded abhay to say it 😆.. awww 

Abahy phas gaya sab ke beech. Ache khase vampire sandwich banke reh gaya😆🤣. ALina, chand, piya , jeh baap re baap. 🤣

I liked abhina , Ajeh, Chandeena, evryone. All seemed good today. 😲🤣🤣

Precap took the cake acc to me. What an awesome one. Have always wanted to see piya hak jamoing on abhay.. got my wish. 😉

Hayeee thanks Priya🤗
Me too lobed each and everyone today😳
For me too Piya hak jamaoing on Abhay was the best part🤣 I always wanted to see that🤣
priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

Hayeee thanks Priya🤗
Me too lobed each and everyone today😳
For me too Piya hak jamaoing on Abhay was the best part🤣 I always wanted to see that🤣

🤗

Yes today was one of those epis when evrything seemed bearable  n likeable🤣.. I even liked how u know the doc was lil bit curt or irritable towards arnav🤣🤣🤣🤣.. " Kya aapko khushi nahi hai ki wo bach gaye" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chakku

Holla🤗

Today's episode was very cute. There are three reasons for it, Sunshine (Piya😛), Abhay and Alinna. These three were the stars of  the episode and they looked the cutest today.

1. SUNSHINE😍

Awwwiiee she was looking like a cute chocopie, vanillapie, strawberrypie in her pyjamas and that cute white T-shirt😳 I find her night wears so so better than her casuals. And did anyone notice that it was written SUNSHINE on her T as well? 😛 She was at her cutest best. The way she started her I lob U bhajan as soon as Abhay picked up the phone and the way she was urging him to say her I lob you, was sooo cute. And precap ne to maar daala🤢 God! I always wanted to see Piya in that Jhansi Wali Rani typical girlfriend avatar. And I so so so loved it when she said that she will turn evil if Abhay dares to look at any other girl except her😈 Buwahahaha our female curious cat is not scared of her Vampire boyfriend 🥳 I want her to hak jamao on Abhay like that always Afterall he is her property now😎

2. ABHAY😒

Is it only me or Abhay was looking extra bechara today when Piya was forcing him, Chand was ordering him and then Piya again threatening him??🤣 Haila, bechara. Abhay is always everybody's target na🤣 Alinna wants him, Piya wants him, Chand wants him and Dehradoon ki saari girls want him🤣 He should hang a WANTED board in his nack and roam in Dehradoon. Oh and not to forget his cute and genuine smile when he was talking to Piya😍 It i only reserved for her, awww😍 I loved Abhiya's cute phone conversation a lot❤️ Abhay was smiling in the entire episode today, rare but bloody cool😎

3. ALINNA😈

This girl is seriously a bomb hun?! She has hardly met Abhay but has those naughty dreams about him already?😉 As Abhay said to T in his entry wala epiosde, 'You are too fast', babes it is applicable to you as well. I just loved her innocent dream about Abhay. Awww😍 She loves him truly but I really don't want Abhay to use her 😒 That will just leave her heartbroken and might turn her evil🥺 I want her to be like this always, INNOCENT❤️

P.S. The only thing I like about the girls dreaming of Abhay is that he looks killer with his smile in them🤣 He genuinely smiles in two places, either when he is with Piya or in other girls' dreams🤣

chakku thanks for update of 2days epi.i lov ur post alwys.different from all.i hav not seen epi.but u told everything.yeh....how cute our sunshine na...lov har!
Befikre thumbnail
@Priya...LOL yeah, Arnab irritates all😡🤣 I wish someone eats him up🤣

@sukugeny...Oh thanks a lot dear🤗