Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A WOMAN SCORNED ... way to go PIA! MUWAAH! (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Cari...completely agree with u..Thumbs Up
This is d pia i was looking for...Embarrassedand pia getting jealous toh obvious hain...LOL
pia running with belen after abhayLOL
Future is not bright 4 abhay...ROFL
Abhay will be in a tight squeeze. Sometimes he unnecessarily made her jealous - But this time she's serious and on one hand he is under a duty - what will he do?
But Pia I love the way she is fighting for herself!

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

[QUOTE=nab_012]Of course i agree with u & i desperately want that pia should not be like typical sus bahu type heroine who are sacrificed their love for another. Pia would must be fought for keeping away her love from any evil eyes. Pia would be determined to get her love anyhow with out any sacrificing mood. 
Pia can sacrifice anything and that is what makes her special - Abhay is her be all and end all - and she will end all just for him.

Love ya Pia!
[/QUOTE
Exactly, Pia could sacrifice anything but not Abhay & this thinking is made her special.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i love it what she did but still i believe if this goes on then it  can be easily concluded thta she does not trust abhay. trust is as important as passion and love. without trust those two will just fade away. she needs to learn that. i understand whatever she has gone through but nobody is paying any attention towards abhay coz he is person and not a winning trophy. he has gone through so much and so much has happened partly coz of pia herself not listening to abhay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nab_012

[QUOTE=nab_012]Of course i agree with u & i desperately want that pia should not be like typical sus bahu type heroine who are sacrificed their love for another. Pia would must be fought for keeping away her love from any evil eyes. Pia would be determined to get her love anyhow with out any sacrificing mood. 
Pia can sacrifice anything and that is what makes her special - Abhay is her be all and end all - and she will end all just for him.

Love ya Pia!
[/QUOTE
Exactly, Pia could sacrifice anything but not Abhay & this thinking is made her special.Smile
She holds the true and real passion of love that is incredible.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Frozen.KILTHBEB

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

i love it what she did but still i believe if this goes on then it  can be easily concluded thta she does not trust abhay. trust is as important as passion and love. without trust those two will just fade away. she needs to learn that. i understand whatever she has gone through but nobody is paying any attention towards abhay coz he is person and not a winning trophy. he has gone through so much and so much has happened partly coz of pia herself not listening to abhay
Don't worry she will learn this - but she is young and she has never had the time to live this love - everytime she has come close to Abhay someone or something rips her apart from him and now she is frustrated. She chased after Abhay - so for her in this relationship - it's always going to be a higher level of passion and desire from her end.
john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Don't worry she will learn this - but she is young and she has never had the time to live this love - everytime she has come close to Abhay someone or something rips her apart from him and now she is frustrated. She chased after Abhay - so for her in this relationship - it's always going to be a higher level of passion and desire from her end.

still she is not that young anymore. i mean people say she is 18 but she is not. she is almost 20 according to the show and after so much has happened, she def needs to learn to trust abhay coz if she does not learn that then she will end up making the same mistakes again. one time she didnt trust abhay and it rip them apart with abhay killing his own brother. this time, jeh is big threat and it feels lyk maithli is back so i understand the imp of love but trust should be her priority right now even though she does not know about jeh  being werewolf. abhay told her to hid their love for a reason and she should pick up that hint as some kind of danger around her. i am writing all this because i dont want abhay to suffer anymore. piya has no responsibility like abhay does. she does not have to roam around thinking about clan issues or the consequences of actions. that is why she needs to go a bit easy on abhay.
priya_1234 Senior Member
priya_1234
priya_1234

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I completely agree cari di.. 

Piya is right in her place. She has lost abhay way too many times ..Cry

But isnt she super cute in this jhansi ki rani avaatar?? LOLn abhay ufff he would look adorable trying to explain his innocence  to piya. Day DreamingBlushing
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

still she is not that young anymore. i mean people say she is 18 but she is not. she is almost 20 according to the show and after so much has happened, she def needs to learn to trust abhay coz if she does not learn that then she will end up making the same mistakes again. one time she didnt trust abhay and it rip them apart with abhay killing his own brother. this time, jeh is big threat and it feels lyk maithli is back so i understand the imp of love but trust should be her priority right now even though she does not know about jeh  being werewolf. abhay told her to hid their love for a reason and she should pick up that hint as some kind of danger around her. i am writing all this because i dont want abhay to suffer anymore. piya has no responsibility like abhay does. she does not have to roam around thinking about clan issues or the consequences of actions. that is why she needs to go a bit easy on abhay.

Here come another one blaming Piya for doing those things without knowing the truth. Trust works both ways. Abhay needs to tell Piya things, they are after all in a relationship. There should be no secrets between them. She has every right to know what is going on Abhay's life. If she had known the reality of Sid, she would have not done those things. Half truths are more dangerous. 

So Abhay should learn hiding things from Piya has always backfired on them. Does she know what's going on between the Raichands and the Khurrana's no right. So stop all this blaming.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index