Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely post cari..I so agree with you..she has always fought hard for her Abhay..& I now she will not let Abhay go anywhere..she can go to any extent now to get him..😍
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u Di..🤗
Piya is insecure...She tried so hard and atlast finally she got her Abhay back..😊
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Lovely post cari..I so agree with you..she has always fought hard for her Abhay..& I now she will not let Abhay go anywhere..she can go to any extent now to get him..😍

Of course - Pia is a little fighter - and no matter how good anyone else's heart is - Pia's heart has always been of gold.
No matter what her dad did - she never wished her dad to die - but someone certainly was prepared to let their mother die.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Selinapiya

Agree with u Di..🤗

Piya is insecure...She tried so hard and atlast finally she got her Abhay back..😊

THANKS - After watching the precap - that she is threatening Abhay in fun - but her words are serious.
At the end of the day apart from slapping Abhay she cannot do more - so she may self harm instead.
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

Here come another one blaming Piya for doing those things without knowing the truth. Trust works both ways. Abhay needs to tell Piya things, they are after all in a relationship. There should be no secrets between them. She has every right to know what is going on Abhay's life. If she had known the reality of Sid, she would have not done those things. Half truths are more dangerous. 

So Abhay should learn hiding things from Piya has always backfired on them. Does she know what's going on between the Raichands and the Khurrana's no right. So stop all this blaming.

read my post carefully before accusing me of something. i have never said it is entirely pia's fault but she definitely played a big part in whatever happened. So far abhay 's secrets are concerned, he cant tell her everything esp when it comes to the whole clan issues thing. he has a duty to his parents too. so before pointing out only abhay's faults and blaming everything on him, try to understand that. piya can disclose everything coz she does not have such responsibilities. moreover,  right now i m more afraid about pia's possessiveness coz of the whole abhina thing. she does not know about khuranas coz the less she knows, the better. it is not abhay's secret to tell in first place. she is safe and jay is not harming her for one reason coz she does not know about him.  i just miss piya jaiswal. there is something about this piya that is different from her. The old one was more confident and sure about abhay's love for her and that has proven many times. lets hope piya dobriyal does not take the whole Abhina thing in a wrong way or atleast ask for an explanation from abhay.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: john909

read my post carefully before accusing me of something. i have never said it is entirely pia's fault but she definitely played a big part in whatever happened. So far abhay 's secrets are concerned, he cant tell her everything esp when it comes to the whole clan issues thing. he has a duty to his parents too. so before pointing out only abhay's faults and blaming everything on him, try to understand that. piya can disclose everything coz she does not have such responsibilities. moreover,  right now i m more afraid about pia's possessiveness coz of the whole abhina thing. she does not know about khuranas coz the less she knows, the better. it is not abhay's secret to tell in first place. she is safe and jay is not harming her for one reason coz she does not know about him.  i just miss piya jaiswal. there is something about this piya that is different from her. The old one was more confident and sure about abhay's love for her and that has proven many times. lets hope piya dobriyal does not take the whole Abhina thing in a wrong way or atleast ask for an explanation from abhay.

I read your post and that's how it was sounding like the whole blame on was Pia. Even Chand told Abhay to tell Piya about Sid. Piya is sensible enough not to disclose anything about Abhay's secret.  They would have found a way to fight together. Hiding things does not help.
mumu_karan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya man totally agree with you
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

I read your post and that's how it was sounding like the whole blame on was Pia. Even Chand told Abhay to tell Piya about Sid. Piya is sensible enough not to disclose anything about Abhay's secret.  They would have found a way to fight together. Hiding things does not help.

ok.so finally our misunderstanding is cleared. i agree wid you that he should have told her abt sid but still she never trusted him whenever he was telling her to stay from him or didnt even ask him with a cool head as to why he is saying that instead she literally fought with him and one time even lied to him about where she is. i mean nothing can justify that coz she was all about how much she trusts abhay blindly and then she did this. i understand the frustration of not knowing anything and the silent treatment from a boy friend but that does not mean she can lie. i love piya and her innocence but now i rarely see it since she became piya dobriyal. i dont know what Creatives are doing with her character. they should give her a better script instead of making her stand on sidelines when it comes to abhay's world and fight coz as u said that would sort of a lot of things between them. she is close to abhay only and not his world and its problems & responsibilities. its been a year now and its high time creatives do that but as usual ekta likes to stretch things.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: john909

ok.so finally our misunderstanding is cleared. i agree wid you that he should have told her abt sid but still she never trusted him whenever he was telling her to stay from him or didnt even ask him with a cool head as to why he is saying that instead she literally fought with him and one time even lied to him about where she is. i mean nothing can justify that coz she was all about how much she trusts abhay blindly and then she did this. i understand the frustration of not knowing anything and the silent treatment from a boy friend but that does not mean she can lie. i love piya and her innocence but now i rarely see it since she became piya dobriyal. i dont know what Creatives are doing with her character. they should give her a better script instead of making her stand on sidelines when it comes to abhay's world and fight coz as u said that would sort of a lot of things between them. she is close to abhay only and not his world and its problems & responsibilities. its been a year now and its high time creatives do that but as usual ekta likes to stretch things.

When someone just keeps on saying and does not tell you the reason, it does get frustrating. We are like children at times. When you tell a child not to go to some place, without explaining to them why we are not letting them go there. They will become curious, that why we are not letting them go there. 

This was the same case with Piya, because by that time Sid had not done anything to her to get suspicious of him. Abhay was no help. 

About Ekta don't ask, I thought finally she will show something new and different, but no she had to use her old style in this show and ruin it. Piya definitely needs a better character development and some power won't be bad.