Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A WOMAN SCORNED ... way to go PIA! MUWAAH! - Page 2

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i love it what she did but still i believe if this goes on then it  can be easily concluded thta she does not trust abhay. trust is as important as passion and love. without trust those two will just fade away. she needs to learn that. i understand whatever she has gone through but nobody is paying any attention towards abhay coz he is person and not a winning trophy. he has gone through so much and so much has happened partly coz of pia herself not listening to abhay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by-nab_012

She holds the true and real passion of love that is incredible.

carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-john909

i love it what she did but still i believe if this goes on then it  can be easily concluded thta she does not trust abhay. trust is as important as passion and love. without trust those two will just fade away. she needs to learn that. i understand whatever she has gone through but nobody is paying any attention towards abhay coz he is person and not a winning trophy. he has gone through so much and so much has happened partly coz of pia herself not listening to abhay

Don't worry she will learn this - but she is young and she has never had the time to live this love - everytime she has come close to Abhay someone or something rips her apart from him and now she is frustrated. She chased after Abhay - so for her in this relationship - it's always going to be a higher level of passion and desire from her end.
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-carisma2

Don't worry she will learn this - but she is young and she has never had the time to live this love - everytime she has come close to Abhay someone or something rips her apart from him and now she is frustrated. She chased after Abhay - so for her in this relationship - it's always going to be a higher level of passion and desire from her end.

still she is not that young anymore. i mean people say she is 18 but she is not. she is almost 20 according to the show and after so much has happened, she def needs to learn to trust abhay coz if she does not learn that then she will end up making the same mistakes again. one time she didnt trust abhay and it rip them apart with abhay killing his own brother. this time, jeh is big threat and it feels lyk maithli is back so i understand the imp of love but trust should be her priority right now even though she does not know about jeh  being werewolf. abhay told her to hid their love for a reason and she should pick up that hint as some kind of danger around her. i am writing all this because i dont want abhay to suffer anymore. piya has no responsibility like abhay does. she does not have to roam around thinking about clan issues or the consequences of actions. that is why she needs to go a bit easy on abhay.
priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree cari di.. 

Piya is right in her place. She has lost abhay way too many times ..😭

But isnt she super cute in this jhansi ki rani avaatar?? πŸ˜†n abhay ufff he would look adorable trying to explain his innocence  to piya. πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

still she is not that young anymore. i mean people say she is 18 but she is not. she is almost 20 according to the show and after so much has happened, she def needs to learn to trust abhay coz if she does not learn that then she will end up making the same mistakes again. one time she didnt trust abhay and it rip them apart with abhay killing his own brother. this time, jeh is big threat and it feels lyk maithli is back so i understand the imp of love but trust should be her priority right now even though she does not know about jeh  being werewolf. abhay told her to hid their love for a reason and she should pick up that hint as some kind of danger around her. i am writing all this because i dont want abhay to suffer anymore. piya has no responsibility like abhay does. she does not have to roam around thinking about clan issues or the consequences of actions. that is why she needs to go a bit easy on abhay.

Here come another one blaming Piya for doing those things without knowing the truth. Trust works both ways. Abhay needs to tell Piya things, they are after all in a relationship. There should be no secrets between them. She has every right to know what is going on Abhay's life. If she had known the reality of Sid, she would have not done those things. Half truths are more dangerous. 

So Abhay should learn hiding things from Piya has always backfired on them. Does she know what's going on between the Raichands and the Khurrana's no right. So stop all this blaming.
carisma2 thumbnail

Reg age.. at the councilors office - she was recalling Abhay's enterance - and she stated she was 16. Then a few days later she turned 17. She just turned 18 in Paris and now she is still 18.
What she doesn't know she cannot be responsible for.. Regarding responsibility - Abhay told her to keep queit and yet she does, even her family don't have a clue about her memory coming back.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Reashma.

well said girl.πŸ‘

Thanks doll - am abt to start tonights review in a bit...
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Totally agree with you Cari πŸ‘ 
I always wanted Piya to CLAIM Abhay as her own property and nice to see her doing that in the precap. If she's insecure that's pretty obvious cause she's getting Abhay after fighting with everything and she's so happy right now. Don't wanna loose Abhay...simple... I just hope no misunderstanding track is coming up  
Btw, Pia or Alina or Chand...Abhay is in serious trouble...god save him πŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-princess_xeelan

Totally agree with you Cari πŸ‘ 

I always wanted Piya to CLAIM Abhay as her own property and nice to see her doing that in the precap. If she's insecure that's pretty obvious cause she's getting Abhay after fighting with everything and she's so happy right now. Don't wanna loose Abhay...simple... I just hope no misunderstanding track is coming up  
Btw, Pia or Alina or Chand...Abhay is in serious trouble...god save him πŸ˜†

Abhay ek nani si jaan hai - aur us pe itna pahar toot para hai ek saat ...