Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A WOMAN SCORNED ... way to go PIA! MUWAAH!

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Don't blame Pia..

Because

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED  - Or cheated, or beaten.

For someone who has beem thru hell and back - It's justified if her anger and insecurities would lead to saying what Pia did. Many would warn to kill their partners if they cheated - or at minimum to at least dislocate their jaw line.

Pia's insecurity is fully in line with the high level of her passion and love for Abhay. Her Abhay who is the object of affection of many gals.

I totally get her emotions - which have been played around with - at the end of the day she is only a 18 year old girl - who has been fighting all her life for everything - but yet she has always remained humble and caring.

Way to go gal love ya..

Tonight's blood for thought will be in honour to darling Pia. More will be added there.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Of course i agree with u & i desperately want that pia should not be like typical sus bahu type heroine who are sacrificed their love for another. Pia would must be fought for keeping away her love from any evil eyes. Pia would be determined to get her love anyhow with out any sacrificing mood. 
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nab_012

Of course i agree with u & i desperately want that pia should not be like typical sus bahu type heroine who are sacrificed their love for another. Pia would must be fought for keeping away her love from any evil eyes. Pia would be determined to get her love anyhow with out any sacrificing mood. 

Pia can sacrifice anything and that is what makes her special - Abhay is her be all and end all - and she will end all just for him.

Love ya Pia!
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with you completely Cari๐Ÿค—

Piya is insecure because she has got her Abhay back after ages, and she doesn't wanna lose him again It is called true love and not insecurity.

And moreover, doesn't she look extra-cute when she is jealous?๐Ÿ˜‰
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

I agree with you completely Cari๐Ÿค—

Piya is insecure because she has got her Abhay back after ages, and she doesn't wanna lose him again It is called true love and not insecurity.

And moreover, doesn't she look extra-cute when she is jealous?๐Ÿ˜‰

True Chakku - she is a modern day Juliet who will do anything for her Romeo.
I love this gals passion and she is not scared or shy to show it.
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i totally agree with u๐Ÿ‘. i was soo happy seeing the precap๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Abhay is only Pia's. she has all the right to speak like that after what she had gone through. it's common that she gets insecurity. she had been through hell to get to her Abhay. he was only her Angel. now he is slowly becoming Alina's angel. even Alina confessed her feelings for Abhay infront of Pia. so for me, she is right.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Cari...completely agree with u..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
This is d pia i was looking for...๐Ÿ˜ณand pia getting jealous toh obvious hain...๐Ÿ˜†
pia running with belen after abhay๐Ÿ˜†
Future is not bright 4 abhay...๐Ÿคฃ
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rosamale

i totally agree with u๐Ÿ‘. i was soo happy seeing the precap๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Abhay is only Pia's. she has all the right to speak like that after what she had gone through. it's common that she gets insecurity. she had been through hell to get to her Abhay. he was only her Angel. now he is slowly becoming Alina's angel. even Alina confessed her feelings for Abhay infront of Pia. so for me, she is right.

Agree.. at the end of the day - she has purseued Abhay like mad.. she lost her memory for a year - she has always put others before herself - BUT Abhay is her jaan - the only person that she fights for for herself.

No one can love Abhay like PIA!
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Cari...completely agree with u..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
This is d pia i was looking for...๐Ÿ˜ณand pia getting jealous toh obvious hain...๐Ÿ˜†
pia running with belen after abhay๐Ÿ˜†
Future is not bright 4 abhay...๐Ÿคฃ

Abhay will be in a tight squeeze. Sometimes he unnecessarily made her jealous - But this time she's serious and on one hand he is under a duty - what will he do?
But Pia I love the way she is fighting for herself!
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: carisma2

Pia can sacrifice anything and that is what makes her special - Abhay is her be all and end all - and she will end all just for him.

Love ya Pia!
[/QUOTE
Exactly, Pia could sacrifice anything but not Abhay & this thinking is made her special.๐Ÿ˜Š