Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURMEET is sooo irresistable...

Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
we all know how hot he is and evry grl of GF is fida over him and hz body...i read a news not sure if its correct or not that he was suffering frm dengue if its true thn hz hotness even attracted the mosquitos as the mosquito which spreads dengue is a female mosquito...

hz soo iressitable with hz six pack abs...cant wait to see him fit n fine...

P.S.purpose of this topic is not meant to hurt any1 or make a joke of hz illness...just a light hearted topic...nothng else...sry if sm1 felt hurt...
Edited by Ash1991 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agree with u no body can resist him...
he is too yummy...haan...
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ash1991

we all know how hot he is and evry grl of GF is fida over him and hz body...i read a news not sure if its correct or not that he was suffering frm dengue if its true thn hz hotness even attracted the mosquitos as the mosquito which spreads dengue is a female mosquito...

hz soo iressitable with hz six pack abs...cant wait to see him fit n fine...

Are u joking with his illness. If yes then please don't because illness cannot be considered as a fun

please spare him in his illness atleast
Edited by gururocks77 - 12 years ago
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ gururocks77
sry to say bt i am not taking hz illness as a joke...just a light hearted topic...not meant to hurt any1...
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ash1991

@ gururocks77

sry to say bt i am not taking hz illness as a joke...just a light hearted topic...not meant to hurt any1...

Then it is ok yaar. i really feel sad for his unwell situation. why he is doing shooting with out his health considrationšŸ˜­