Can we expect misunderstanding between Abhiya soon

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
don't kill me guys for this postπŸ˜†
After watching today's episode Chand wants Abhay to make Alina believe that he's in love with her(Chand said its an order but will Abhay obey his order?πŸ˜†)
and the precap Piya warned Abhay to never cheat on her, so if Abhay obeys his dad and Piya sees him romancing with Alina i have this feeling Piya will misunderstood Abhay and they will drift apart again?πŸ˜•

i'm against Abhay obeying Chand.πŸ˜’ what about you guys? do share your views
No we won't kill you πŸ˜›.. Abhiya's love is beyond misunderstanding...coz they don't hide things between each other...they just hide from the rest of the world!!
i dont want Abhay to obey Chand in this matter ever.😑 how can Chand say like that yaar..πŸ˜²πŸ˜•. He knows how much Abhay loves Piya😊. If Abhay obeys chand...πŸ˜” OH NO...😭 i dont want to think about it even.

Nt expecting anythng...Pissed off...

Edited by zoozoo123 - 12 years ago
exactly yaar :(((
abhay cant tell her y he is faking it out.. i am xpecting a bit of tension frankly..and
i really really hope he doesnt..but i think he will have to.. cos Already he has betrayed soo much..but i hope this lasts for a very short time..and Abhay does wot is right.. poor Abhay and poor Alina... and poor pia.. :(((((Edited by jz4amrit - 12 years ago
Well it has to happen ..it is test for abhlya & what ever comes abhlya will stand united ...story is now interesting to see abhina , abhiya & ajeh track
Abhiya's love track is not bloomed properly till now... in this moment if there  will start misunderstanding track b/w Abhiya then that would be really weird. Of course i do not ever support Chand's order on Abhay & all times twist is not liked to me. Hope Pia's love keeps away Abhay from  Chand's order. Edited by nab_012 - 12 years ago