Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: gardes

Thanks, Vanfan, for stating what to me felt so obvious.  There are a lot more Guddu fans than Runjhun fans so my voice will get drowned (Gardes knows she is swimming in shark-infested waters here!).

In addition, as a mother myself, I would be worried more about Babli and Diamond.  I don't see Amma, a loving and doting grandmother, saying a word about her other 2 grandchildren, while hugging and coddling the 2 whose husbands saved her from being homeless.  Babli is but a child and Diamond is willing to take care of her, so couldn't Amma have said a prayer for them or asked Guddu to keep the 2 from joining their good-for-nothing scumbag parents?

Guddu, in his selfish petulance (here comes Sush's designer sandal, duck fast, Gardes!), is upset about his wife not respecting him and his wishes.  He, being a generous soul and taking care of the underpriviledged, could have done something about Babli and Diamond, who were pawns in their parents' hands.  I understand that drama needs to be added but drama with reality makes more sense, which I know the orginal CVs would have taken into account.  There are a lot of gaps here and I am fast losing interest in the slip-shod manner the episodes are rushing to show something - though what?

At the end of the day, Guddu will see Runjhun's point and Runjhun will see Guddu's point and the M & Ms will come back to LN conditionally.  At least put in the effort to make these episodes plausible and easy on the eye and the brain!  The poor quality is coming through, I am sorry to say.

(Gardes, see if you can find a matching pair in all the shoes thrown at you and run for your life!  πŸ˜†)

Don't worry G I'll throw both at you lemme see how far you get in 4 inch skinny heels🀣...but I will agree with you on this (somebody...anybody please pick her up off the floor); yes I am a Gudduist faithful and yes faithful as it gets πŸ˜† but I really do understand Runjhun's predicament and as I stated yesterday Runjhunia can't forgive them but most importantly she cannot forget them and she's right they are family and sometimes I think Amma is skewed in her love of her grand children yes Runjhun is your favourite and was ill treated by her M&M's but you also have 3 other grand kids.

Diamond and Babli, espically Babli, come on Amma not only have a heart where she is concerned but have a conscience as well. Runjhun does not have it in her to be cold and unforgiving as Guddu (she would not look half as awesome pulling it off as well...I digress sorry) can, which is why  her human aspect is very much needed to balance Guddu (yes I know his flaws as well G) so unfortunately I 100% no wait 80% agree with you G (Guddu is still my boy so I have to allocate something for him todayπŸ˜ƒ).

He should bring them back BUT he should also teach them the meaning of hard work and earning's one keep the right and honest way (that sound strange to say knowing he was a Gunda before)...so long story short, Runjhun I agree with you relationships with family is always complicated not much we can do about that but there is a saying my grandmother used to say to me and I believe it hold very true for all of us which is "Blood runs in your vein, not in drains"
Edited by SushmaGill - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gardes

Thanks, Vanfan, for stating what to me felt so obvious.  There are a lot more Guddu fans than Runjhun fans so my voice will get drowned (Gardes knows she is swimming in shark-infested waters here!).

G,

I really wish you wouldn't lump people as either Guddu fans or Runjhun fans.  I know it applies to some but for the majority of us, our arguments have nothing to do with being Runjhjun fans or Guddu fans.  It has to do with the fact that there are inconsistencies about the character or there are things about the character's actions we simply do not understand.

There are issues here with Guddu's actions (his discounting Runjhun's attempt to stand by him) and with Runjhun's thinking at the moment.  She is a forgiving person, we all know this, if she wasn't then she would never have been with Guddu.   I would just like her reasoning to make sense.  That does not make me any less of a Runjhun fan.

Vanfan, thanks for your post.  Enjoyed reading your viewpoints.
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Gardes & Rani
I(being a DIE HARD Guddu Fan)
Have a complaint against Guddu(Girls,Hold your horses I mean shoes!)
I can see why Runjhun was all emotional about the M&Ms leaving,but Guddu's behavior was unacceptable...
Okay I know he's mad and everything but does he have to tell her
"I was mad to fall in love with you etc"
While watching this I said if Guddu was my husband(Ahh how i wish 😍 ) I wouldve slapped him,so Runjhun is basically goin pretty easy on him.Edited by NaiiNa1 - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaiiNa1

@Gardes & Rani
I(being a DIE HARD Guddu Fan)
Have a complaint against Guddu(Girls,Hold your horses I mean shoes!)
I can see why Runjhun was all emotional about the M&Ms leaving,but Guddu's behavior was unacceptable...
Okay I know he's mad and everything but does he have to tell her
"I was mad to fall in love with you etc"
While watching this I said if Guddu was my husband(Ahh how i wish 😍 ) I wouldve slapped him,so Runjhun is basically goin pretty easy on him.

😲

πŸ˜†

I agree with you completely.  What a harsh thing to say...but again Runjhun is so forgiving she doesn't find fault in anyone...🀒

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^Yup!
If she can tolerate Guddu's taunts&slap&atyachar
Then that one line was nothing!
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bit of  a feeling of deja vu again isnt it. discussion of R's thought process about M&M. i just dont know what to make of her anymore and to why oh why is she still locked in a vacuum of pity for those you know whos.so shes a forgiving natured person, but even that has a limit does it not. i mean what is being shown here is a bit too much of mahan ness for my liking. imean what more proof does she need before it sinks in that their intentions and attitude will never change,  lets see now there was attempted to kill amma,drag her around like a ragdoll,lock her up in rooms/shack, constant attempt to break her marriages to various people, including the eventual one with G. attempt on G's life, buring down their house, causing the near sale of PN, stealing from place of worship, abusing their own childen for rebelling, ( yes,she doesnt know about that ). im sure ive missed something.

diamond and babli definitely dont need to be in with them on this and wish that they were held back. but seriously if despite the countless explaining from amma/kukkan/Guddu himself , throw in the m&ms own children MD and diamond, she still cant get her self to let go of this mahan atma image then i dont know                                                                                                                            

Kandi_gi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Amtaf for today's write up it was well done...
At this point i have become very irritated and have realized that these god awful episodes i have been watching with RJ in her M&M's pity depression phase, guddu being irritated at her and the many dodged good advices minus MD's that she has been getting are nothing but fillers until the actual action starts so until then i will remain a silent spectator...
P.S. Cv's its about time you brought babli and Diamond back to LN we all knew this would happen just for note Diamond elected to take the M&M'S away before the question of him being asked to stay ever made light so its understandable and we all knew that he would have taken babli with them the cv's only did that to prolong the track and we all know that they love to do that so i have no complaints as for amma i'm sure it has crossed her mind to let them stay but thought it would be best if they were with their parents...just giving her the benefit of the doubt...
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Gardes

In addition, as a mother myself, I would be worried more about Babli and Diamond.  I don't see Amma, a loving and doting grandmother, saying a word about her other 2 grandchildren, while hugging and coddling the 2 whose husbands saved her from being homeless.  Babli is but a child and Diamond is willing to take care of her, so couldn't Amma have said a prayer for them or asked Guddu to keep the 2 from joining their good-for-nothing scumbag parents?

Guddu, in his selfish petulance (here comes Sush's designer sandal, duck fast, Gardes!), is upset about his wife not respecting him and his wishes.  He, being a generous soul and taking care of the underpriviledged, could have done something about Babli and Diamond, who were pawns in their parents' hands.  I understand that drama needs to be added but drama with reality makes more sense, which I know the orginal CVs would have taken into account.  There are a lot of gaps here and I am fast losing interest in the slip-shod manner the episodes are rushing to show something - though what?

At the end of the day, Guddu will see Runjhun's point and Runjhun will see Guddu's point and the M & Ms will come back to LN conditionally.  At least put in the effort to make these episodes plausible and easy on the eye and the brain!  The poor quality is coming through, I am sorry to say.

(Gardes, see if you can find a matching pair in all the shoes thrown at you and run for your life!  )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Gardes! Sorry I am not a very active member as far as posting goes because I just get a moment or two to post quickly at work. Believe it or not, I do not use internet at home. Too much computer use at work! I keep reading this forum though and this is the only forum I ever visit. You are right about Diamond and Babli but being a practical person, I do not blame or expect Guddu to take them and feed them. They are not his responsibility. Poor guy, all he wanted was his wife and his own family to take care of and already there are too many mouths to feed. Amma/ Mahadevi (even though Kukkan helps) and buying PN even though not really interested. But I do expect him to understand Runjhun and not get mad at her. On the other hand what I do expect though is Amma to show concern and worry regarding the two other grandchildren and also her evil sons. I would expect that to be logical behavior. Anyway even if the M&Ms come back eventually I would want Guddu and RunJhun to move out of LN even if it means they live on the top of carom club. Guddu does not seem to be the kind of person who would be comfortable in a large joint family with his wife running behind every person. Given time I am sure he can buy some other house. Actually since I am in this forum for such short intervals of time I never get to like or post too many comments, but have to tell you are one of my favorites

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Amtaf.

All i have time to say is - Look who is teaching who to be a good wife πŸ˜†- MD?

Lets see if this tiff between gunjhun end in some spicy romance.

I am so tired - cant even think to comment on today's episode.
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Gardes...( don't worry G...I'm not throwing any 4inch heels your way...still love you sis...πŸ˜‰ )

As a Guddu and Runjhun fan ( well more Guddu then Runjhun, Ahem " I'm a female " β˜ΊοΈ )
I do understand both side. Well I understand Guddu side and try to understand Runjhun side.

Guddu is angry and when you are angry sometimes you said things that you don't really mean like Guddu telling Runjhun " I was mad to fall in love with you ", I know where that come from like he said " Talking to her is like hitting your head against a thick wall" that can be very frustrated. And we all know that Guddu has a temper, ( although the Anger Management class he's taking are helping...πŸ˜† ) I would react the same.
He doesn't intentionally want to be harsh to her but sometimes you can't help it when you are mad. Even in Guddu's goon time he wasn't that cruel and evil as the evil 6. ( well, not counting Runjhun but that had to be otherwise we didn't had a storyline..and he was a baby compare to the mama mamis...πŸ˜ƒ )
I think all that Guddu want is to feel that she standby him for 100% and I'm sure if her mama mamis were not evil he wouldn't have expected from her to choose between him and them.
She's everything to him and I think he just want to feel that from her. You can tell a person you love him but that person need to feel that too otherwise it is a empty word.

Now Runjhun, okay so they are relative that doesn't mean you automatically have to forgive everything they do. ( I didn't like what Runjhun said about that the mama mamis doen't see the different between good and bad come on they are not children, they know exactly what they are doing ...😑 even Babli know it..)
What I can't understand is how Runjhun ( aka Saint Runjhun like Guddu said to Kukkan ) can forget and forgive all what the mama mamis did to her ( okay understand that, she's a saint ) but what about what they did to Amma and Guddu and now also steeling from a temple? ( They can't be that hungry. )
My definition of relative is " The people who love you, care for you and have your best interest ( that can be your parents, grandparents, husband or wife, brothers, sisters, family or someone who's not bloodrelated to you.) In Runjhun case it definitely doesn't count for the mama mamis but it does for Amma and Guddu.

I do agree about Diamond and Babli...I too think its strange that Amma didn't worry about them not in her character. I know she worries more for Runjhun because of the mama mamis abuses but they are inocent to in this matter ( CV mess up here..😲)
Don't mind Runjhun worry about Diamond and Babli and she for me she can even talk to Guddu about them.
I do want that Diamond and Babli to come and live in LN.

I'm sure deep in her heart Amma worry about her sons and there wife and probaly pray for there soul but I totally agree with her that she allow Guddu to throw them out of PN now LN. Enough is enough and they have to learn. They try to kill her and mortage her house.

Way to go Diamond and Babli too...πŸ‘ I hope they go back to LN.

Kukkan you are better then Dr Phil...⭐️. ( Loving you more day by day...hope that Rani doesn't read this..πŸ˜†)

MD was so funny with her marriage consult to Runjhun...🀣. She's right though Runjhun should change her hair style, me not liking it.

Ps..MD should change her's too...