Chand Raichand so lovd u! Thanx for abhina! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Archi...ab dekhna Abhay ki ladki ghumane ka talent😎doo doo aur woh bhi itni beautiful...laage rahoπŸ˜†
 Yes anu mujhe wohi dekhna hai abπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Arhu...2 b honest Im feeling vry bad 4 Alina...Chand asked Abhay 2 enact love with her n if he dooes so...thn it will b injustice 2 Alina...she is vry insecure...n living in a dreamlan ...thinkig abt Abhay...n If Abhay also encourages it on his dad's insistence thn it will be a disaster...4 Alina...Im actually vry angry ...Dnt wnt her 2 negative...N Chandeena 4 their revenge taking advantage of her ...Dnt wnt tht...Im an emotional fool...so cnt tolerate this...Hope u dnt take me wrong...
 See let the track begin we don't know how the CV's are gonna take it so don't worry I just wanna enjoy abhina scenes that's itπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by --sumana13--

now I'm wondering which girl is left out form being paired with Abhay🀣 ... the dark hero ... sab to ho gaye ... except the three moms ... hope this is the last oneπŸ˜’ ... OMG werewolf se pyaar ka natak πŸ˜²... wo kaise badla legi when she discovers the truth  !!!??? 
 Don't worry alina is last ab woh kisi ko nahi aane degi abhay ke paas😳
Originally posted by priya_1234

ABhay is in a tricky situ. 

Like chakku said i wish he doesn't play with alina's emotions n lead her on by keeping her hopes high. This could turn disastrous.  

I want abhay to have genuine friendly feelings towards alina rather than fake romance.. COz if he fakes his feelings n then breaks her heart she could turn evil which i dont want.  

But nonetheless i can tell that abhay will never do that. He is more humane than any human in the serial. 

So i feel that he will keep both his ladies, his love piya n his friend alina happy. 

P.S I loved her dream today. That was cute & hawt.πŸ˜† This gal lagta hai piya ko peeche chod degi dreaming meinπŸ˜†

Thanx I will just say abhay won't break her heart and if he does he will also not let her go πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sidchu

Don't worry alina is last ab woh kisi ko nahi aane degi abhay ke paas😳
looks like here Ektaa has decided to deviate from the vampire stories πŸ˜‰... instead of the werewolf loving the heroine here a female werewolf loves the hero πŸ˜‰... chalo any change is better yaarπŸ‘πŸΌ ... the story should progress without fillers esp Danchi fillers😑...
Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --sumana13--

looks like here Ektaa has decided to deviate from the vampire stories πŸ˜‰... instead of the werewolf loving the heroine here a female werewolf loves the hero πŸ˜‰... chalo any change is better yaarπŸ‘πŸΌ ... the story should progress without fillers esp Danchi fillers😑...
 M sure she is folllowing Underworld now🀣🀣 N werewolf queen is pretty and sexyπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by kashabhiya4ever

coochi- coo🀣 aur ab jay kya karlega!πŸ˜† phirse alina ko dark room par yah uski bhai ke red coffin par rakhega 🀣!! use kuch nehi hoga... abhay will cum 2 da rescue!πŸ˜†
 Abhay saare dark room tod dega alina ko rescue karne ke liye🀣🀣🀣 kya pata chandu mama bhi aajaye abhay ke saath alina ko rescue karne ko🀣🀣
Havent watched the episode yet Archi -- will watch it and then come back! :)
Originally posted by @nup@m@

Havent watched the episode yet Archi -- will watch it and then come back! :)
 Too much of abhina just watch it u will love itπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Sidchu

Too much of abhina just watch it u will love itπŸ˜‰

Its taking a hell lot of time to upload πŸ˜• Abhina -- ahaha! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Cant wait for it πŸ˜‰