Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Chand Raichand so lovd u! Thanx for abhina!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

First of all it was a brilliant performance by Naved๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ he was too good today in last part! Now Chand wants abhay to make alina fall for him little does he know that she is head and heels in love with abhay๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† OMG! now more abhina scenes and the interesting track is coming up! I m so loving Chandeena now๐Ÿ˜‰
Why I feel abhay won't be able to break either alina or Pia's heart lets see how CV's shape up this track๐Ÿ˜‰ M all happy and excited with today's episode esp the car dream of abhina was so cute๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ M still dreaming gosh I can't believe abhina scenes today were so amazing!
I liked abhiya scenes also they were also cute overall the track is becoming interesting now๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PS: No bashing plz
Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Archi i knew u will post this i am ready i want a party now as u will get abhina scenes๐Ÿ˜†Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail
Such an exciting track...loving it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Even today's Abhina scenes were super cute...

Somethign striked me today from Alina's dream dialogues... She is soo insecure... All she wants is someone to appreciate her, tell how beautiful she is, some to want her... Poor thing๐Ÿ˜’  Hate you Khurannas for making her like that!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Rolzz - 12 years ago
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i liked the epi but Archi..arent u feelin bad for Alina.???.. she is so innocent..She doesnt deserve a fake relation yaar...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jz4amrit

i liked the epi but Archi..arent u feelin bad for Alina.???.. she is so innocent..She doesnt deserve a fake relation yaar...

Let's see her heart will be broken or not๐Ÿ˜‰ m just gonna enjoy their scenes and track m sure CV's will give us good story๐Ÿ˜‰
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rolzz

Such an exciting track...loving it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Even today's Abhina scenes were super cute...

Somethign striked me today from Alina's dream dialogues... She is soo insecure... All she wants is someone to appreciate her, tell how beautiful she is, some to want her... Poor thing๐Ÿ˜’  Hate you Khurannas for making her like that!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

See she has always been like that and she is cute innocent girl and m sure abhay won't ever hurt her so lets see how the track shapes up enjoy abhina scenes as long as it lasts๐Ÿ˜‰
Rolzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jz4amrit

Abhay might never love her... All she is gonna get from him will be a fake relationship but a genuine  friendship built on concern and care... Hope she doesnt get heart broken ๐Ÿ˜Š
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I just hope Abhay stays with Piya also and doesn't break ALinna's heart as well. ๐Ÿ˜›

I liked Alinna's dreams today๐Ÿ˜ณ
sumana-13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chakku

I just hope Abhay stays with Piya also and doesn't break ALinna's heart as well. ๐Ÿ˜›

I liked Alinna's dreams today๐Ÿ˜ณ

HHmmm ... a two timing vampire ... !!!!!???? ..๐Ÿคฃ
 I'm sure he will manage it quite well considering his speed and superior sensing abilities ...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rolzz

Abhay might never love her... All she is gonna get from him will be a fake relationship but a genuine  friendship built on concern and care... Hope she doesnt get heart broken ๐Ÿ˜Š

Let's see how abhina track will shape up it is too early to comment kaun kiska dil todega๐Ÿ˜†