Blowing Nose Reminds Him Of HER :) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sana786a

mujhe AAP keh kar puakar aww nimmo πŸ˜†yes jaha asr n khushi mein waha i joined a while ago but kinda silent πŸ˜›
actually rite now em following khushi'z style tbe aap bola πŸ˜† welcome to IPKKND forums wese em silnt too but u brioke ma silence πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dusk

actually rite now em following khushi'z style tbe aap bola πŸ˜† welcome to IPKKND forums wese em silnt too but u brioke ma silence πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†acha and shall i do asr style like what da hellπŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ€£glad 2 knw i broke ur silence coz u n me neither r silent shud beucm mre active thnk u nimmo *hugs* waise even knwadays as i always leave my hair dwn wen i go out wen i cum bk hme i braid it 2 da side like kkg πŸ˜†
So trueee.. It was really cute.. I was also expecting a flashback scene of Khushi blowing her nose in front of him when she apologized after throwing the tea on Arnav.
But I really loved that scene.. Khushi's reaction was simply awesome - she couldn't believe that it was Arnav who did that for the li'l girl.
the little girl totally reminded him of khushi, and his expression was priceless wen the girl gave him the handkerchief back. πŸ˜†

yes i know!πŸ˜† and i was like now again he will have falshbacks of her but sadly he didntπŸ˜”πŸ˜†..i think all this was an indication that he will help khushi too!
ya even i thought it might remind him of her...bt it din actly
I think that would be really cute especially because then Khushi will be in the same position as the little girl with her father in hospital. And arnavs face is hilarious
i noticed it too.i thought he will have Fb..but sadly he didnt..i waited but not..
that means u want more blowing nose scenesπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but that was sooo cute
^^ Yeaahh 😳, I Find Them Cuteee :) LOL . πŸ˜†