Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thnaks for sharing ayesha🤗
i dont think pia will ever turned negative her hearts knows it very well dat abhay only loves her
❤️
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Abhay says 'are you warning me(he said that with smile) ohh my god what smile he was looking very happy 😍 i cant wait ...
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: jz4amrit

but this Alina matter yaar... now again Abhay will hide... Chandeena toh full on revenge mode mein aa gae hain..

Chand is screwing ABHIYA love over. ABHAY is now made to do a JEH. Duty over LOVE
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think that was a harmless teasing joke.. obv she is not turning evil yaa ...
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1800013
pls see this -- can u do this
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: matwamango

Chand is screwing ABHIYA love over. ABHAY is now made to do a JEH. Duty over LOVE

Its high time Pia should know about Khurana's now...then it will all be well!! But if Alina comes to know about Abhiya...I wonder what will happen... She has special powers (she is not aware of) and she is more powerful than Jeh!
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: jz4amrit

i think that was a harmless teasing joke.. obv she is not turning evil yaa ...

u r r8 amrit. it is a harmless joke. but i loved it😳...mazaa aa gaya pia ki muh se yeh line sunke as she never talks like that.👏
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Snehabr

Its high time Pia should know about Khurana's now...then it will all be well!! But if Alina comes to know about Abhiya...I wonder what will happen... She has special powers (she is not aware of) and she is more powerful than Jeh!

HELL HAVE NO FURY over a woman scorned. Alina will show ABHAY just who he is messing with. While Pia going negative is unlikely
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMG Not Pia too 😆
But right now I can forsee Abhay turning -ve 🤢 I can understand if Chand wants Abhay to fake his love for Alina  but wat the hell is wrong with Abhay? Y on earth didn he protest outright n say a NO? 😡 Couldn he tell his dad tat he wont stoop so low n be a part of their revenge drama? 😡 I know Abhay might not to do anything to hurt Alina but this is bad. I dont want him to mislead Alina. Poor thing 😭 Has suffered enough  I dont want Abhay to be the reason for her broken heart. Also Pia will also be heart broken by all of this  I wish Abhay does not have a part in all this scheming drama.