naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Khushi:to  anjali  hum  kya jana maa baap kya hota ha hum na tum kabhi un ko dekha he nahi, looked at Arnav (how i know what is parents i have never seen them)
Anajli : kya bol rahi ha aap Khushi (what are you saying khushi)
Khushi: hum tou adopted ha , humhari maa baap  she just looked at Arnav and ran out crying .( i am adopted ,my parents )
Arnav: di mein dekhta hoon aap betha  he just walk out (di wait i will see)
Khushi : hum thek ha aap jao ( i will be fine you go)
Arnav: Khushi he try to touch her shoulder 
Khushi: hum aap ka daar nahi jaan sakta Arnav ji bilkul bhi nahi , hum na tou kabhi un ko dekha he nahi , hum kya jana( i canot feel your pain Arnav ji ,i can really cannot feel  i have never seen them how can i feeL)
Arnav: i am sorry khushi
Khushi : aap kyun sorry bol raha ha galti tou humari ha hum he sub ka beche mein bolta ha .. wipe her tears (why you are saying sorry i poke my nose everywhere)
Arnav: mein woh
Khushi: hum na  bola na hum thek ha aap jao anjali ji ka paas( i said na i will be fine you go in)
Arnav: tum nahi aao gai a( you will not come)
Khushi: aata ha 
LA: ASR aik min  she just whisper in his ear 
Khushi looked at them ...
Arnav: shocked he looked at Khushi
Khushi: kya huwa kya hum na phir kuch kardiya , aapka phir hum per chalna ka dil kar raha ha ..(what happen have i done something again, and your are feeling like to scold me )
Arnav: hold her hand chalo mera saath 
Khushi:LA ji yeh kahan la kar jaraha ha(where are you taking me)
Arnav :tumhara ghar se phone ha tumhara babuji ko attack huwa ha 
Khushi just hold his arm 
Arnav: tum thek ho 
Khushi : hum ko jana ha 
Arnav: chalo 
both in car
Khushi: aap na woh sara kabotar hum sa laleya tha na hum ko maant magna bhi nahi di ( you took all the pigeon and didnot left a single for me to spare )
Arnav: looked at her
Khushi just praying silently
he just felt sorry he judge her with her fake smile that she always carry on her face he never felt her inner pain .he for the first time felt she is more strong than him.he wanted to wipe her tears but his hand didnot have that much courage .

i dont know why while typing this i cry  .
it is art to hide once's inner pain ...and Khushi knows that 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah ...it is truly an art to hide one's inner pain ... i just hope Arnav is by her side in the tough times ahead !
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was damn good naddiya...full of emotions and I couldn't believe he actually said sorry!
My writing is like an ant in front of you...of course everybody knows that, but still, you are a great writer!
Love it dear!
naddiya26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: murphy369

This was damn good naddiya...full of emotions and I couldn't believe he actually said sorry!

My writing is like an ant in front of you...of course everybody knows that, but still, you are a great writer!
Love it dear!

thx dear please i am one of you  not at all a great 😳
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this.. I could imagine the whole scene clearly and even while reading this, tears dropped from my eyes too.. :(
naddiya26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prinky02

Loved this.. I could imagine the whole scene clearly and even while reading this, tears dropped from my eyes too.. :(

today's ep made me so emotional .i could not stop my self to write ... both were in pain 
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its soo sweet..emotional saga...i still didnt recovered..i was in tears while watching today's epi..loved it..so heart touching and now ur post..aww,,just fingers crossed..dunno what will happen 2morrow.hope for good.
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it ws too good yaar!!!
thanx so mch fr this!!!
i wish the CVs take some ideas frm this forum!!!!
IronyDied thumbnail
OMG!! di this was so beautiful❤️
loved it!!🤗
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i wish dis happens tomo..but will arnav miss his parents barsi for khushi!!