Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Karan & Abha fight as Lawyer - Page 2

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
why they are dragging it seems for suspense forensic tells wat happens n who is the culprit it won't take this much time seems cvs think viewers are fools ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

<font color="#330066">why they are dragging it seems for suspense forensic tells wat happens n who is the culprit it won't take this much time seems cvs think viewers are fools😃</font>

CVs drag dis track alot..
aachuchachu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rechus

Abha and karan r opposite.. No matter 4 that.. Abha's nvr do that..bcz 1 of her marriage vow was take care of husband and his family.. I d't thnk she wil break it..

well said..
Hope so
janny_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They could be fighting against each other, but personally i think the track should be that they join hands together because the sources have always shown a strong positive point about this couple. Like trust and faith.
Fans will get really very dissapointed seeing them go against each other.
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wouldn't mind seeing these 2 duke it out in court, once they retain their relationship and stay together, i do not want to see any rift between abharan... 
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
200% not raj ...they cannot do a postmortem of a character liek this raj is shown as respecting women...would never ever do this
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no in today's sbb they have shown that abha will help vimal to prove him innocent, abha, karan, and shelly were in police station and abha was helping to make a sketch of that goon who was in market she also had some wound on her forehead why i don't know but it is for sure that she will not fight against karan.
rechus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mandeep15

no in today's sbb they have shown that abha will help vimal to prove him innocent, abha, karan, and shelly were in police station and abha was helping to make a sketch of that goon who was in market she also had some wound on her forehead why i don't know but it is for sure that she will not fight against karan.

realy this is great news.. Thank u soo much..
rechus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: janny_1

They couldbe fighting against each other, but personally i think the track should be that they join hands together because the sourceshave alwaysshowna strongpositivepoint aboutthis couple. Like trust and faith.<div></div> Fans will get really verydissapointed seeing them go against each other.

No.. No.. Abharan fight against each other.. I hav hope they fight together and will prove vimal is innocent..
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pathfinder

I think you are right. I also think maybe they will show Lata was not raped but they created such a scene so everyone could think that. Once Abha and Karan start fighting the benefit is for Koyal. So the person behind all this is RAJ...in my opinion

i thnk u r right