Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Emotions Unfelt- Arshi- 22nd Sept, 2011 - Page 3

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: desigirl_18

awesome analysis as always!! i really loved the scene with the little girl for some reason i felt that somewhere deep down maybe that girl reminded Arnav of Khushi especially when she did that blowing her nose in the hanky, idk maybe that kind of made him feel more connected to her..i think it's just a symbolism that this girl's father is in the hospital and now Khushi's father will be some kind of foreshadowing maybe on how ASR will play into this..idk if i made any sense there but anyhow..loved ur post and the way u depicted their feelings!

ur right! it did! somehow somewhere😳
but maybe it was an association we were to make...to connect the girl with the events that'll happen with khushi..

yes, arnav will definitely help her..i think😃

It will be so so awesome!
but i don't know how...coz arnav has his parents' barsi to do as well..😕
let's see...
the epi was awesome..and so were their emotions!!
thanks love!!🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovely

Geet fabulous as usual.. but I am so emotional today haven't rewatched it again which I normally do for all episodes..

Hats off to Barun.

But one thing I did like in today's episode is that Anjali seemed annoyed with Shyam. They better start showing her getting suspicious. And I hope they involve her when the truth is revealed. I don't want her to be in the dark.

Soon it will come..coz lovely, the name was revealed on both sides today na..let's hope for the best😉

I liked that part too!

aww do rewatch..it was so nuanced and detailed..very nice!

Thanks a lot darling!
hugzz
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written, Geet!!

I loved Arnav's scene with the little girl. And even when he yells at Kushi to stop sympathizing... what he said was not due to his anger at Kushi but because of his pain. His pain behind his words were very much evident (the actor Barun Sobti was awesome) and so I didn't even mind that he said Kushi is trying to sympathise to get a raise!!

geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinsel

Fantastic Geet,⭐️You're a natural born poet.👍🏼Thanks🤗👏

I hide behind a smile,
pretend everything is fine.
I hide behind a wall,
hoping no-one will call.
I hide behind the pain,
I know their is nothing to gain.
I hide behind the door,
I'm sat there crying on the floor.
I hide behind my mask, 
and if anyone should ask.
Why are you hiding?
I would say!
I guess I'm good at hiding from knowing me at all.

wow tins!
ur awesome..aap bol rahe ho?ur sooo good urself!!⭐️👏
geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kitty25

hi geet like u said it was a really sad emotional episode...its human nature when we r hurt that we think we r the only one suffering in the world.. in reality sometimes we r much better than others..atleast arnav knows who his parants are and enjoyed their love.. good for him..now look at khushi she always tries to be happy in life.. oneday he will know  that his beloved kkg has got no parents.. that day he will feel more guilty for what all he said to her.. i hope...

🤗 thats for you

Thanks kitty!! 

yup true empathy will come only after discovery :)

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geet.a

Soon it will come..coz lovely, the name was revealed on both sides today na..let's hope for the best😉

I liked that part too!

aww do rewatch..it was so nuanced and detailed..very nice!

Thanks a lot darling!
hugzz

pata nahi yaar.. if I will be able to rewatch it again today.. After the episode was over and I turned the radio on , the title song of Kal Ho Na Ho came on.. and that song always always always make me cry...so double emotional ho gayi hun yaar..

You could be really right there..tied together..but that one promo said that khushi is responsible for arnav's past..so I dunno what that means..

Thanks a lot though!!
yes, I did..but there's only so much we can write na, on such beautiful emotions?😳
[/QUOTE]

Oh Khushi is responsible for Arnav's past.. That is very dense.. I thought something else...its going to be one intense drama.
Geet just wanted to know whenever I see this emotional scenes from Arnav's side, I just wait for your updates.Its like Arnav coming online and clearing us what actually he meant by every little actions. He doesn't speak much right.. so for me he speaks through you. How about it 😉

geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: S.Stephy

Beautifully written, Geet!!

I loved Arnav's scene with the little girl. And even when he yells at Kushi to stop sympathizing... what he said was not due to his anger at Kushi but because of his pain. His pain behind his words were very much evident (the actor Barun Sobti was awesome) and so I didn't even mind that he said Kushi is trying to sympathise to get a raise!!

i know na steph!!

IT was soo awww..poor baby..he was so hurt..
and i loved the little girl..she was shooo cute!!😳

his pain was very evident..im glad he spoke out! finally..he needed to let it out somewhere..and khushi ko bola..is a good sign- those we call our own, we lash out at them only...and then felt bad also..😳even in pain he felt bad..which is also good

Thanks a lot love!
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
part of my intuition did come true geet. He did share his pain with Khushi. That's a very very good sign.
geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mommamia

You could be really right there..tied together..but that one promo said that khushi is responsible for arnav's past..so I dunno what that means..

Thanks a lot though!!
yes, I did..but there's only so much we can write na, on such beautiful emotions?😳

Oh Khushi is responsible for Arnav's past.. That is very dense.. I thought something else...its going to be one intense drama.
Geet just wanted to know whenever I see this emotional scenes from Arnav's side, I just wait for your updates.Its like Arnav coming online and clearing us what actually he meant by every little actions. He doesn't speak much right.. so for me he speaks through you. How about it 😉

[/QUOTE]

wowie..thanks a lot yaa for thinking that way!
m just blushing now...😳😳

There was a promo saying that..not aired very regularly but initially it was there..maybe they changed tracks..but the issue was there..but we'll think about it when there are other indications..so far, the connection between their parental status is absolutely there!

thanks a lot yaa! sachhi🤗