Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: i rok

LOVEDDD it canttt wait to readdd moreee

Thank you!
Will update soon!
Your wait will be over soon!😳

This content was originally posted by: swetha10

Awesome...

luved it.. hope maan gets to knw abt dev..
continue soon

Thank you swetha!
lets see what happens
cant say much

This content was originally posted by: cyum321

awesomeee

this dev is evil rascala πŸ˜‘

Dev is a rascala and Pandayji is a kameenaπŸ˜†
Perfect names for both 

thank you Namita!😳

This content was originally posted by: maanujaanu

AMAZING UPDATE

LUVED IT

Thank you!
will update soon!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: t_areeb

i really hope geet is smart enough to tackle dev ad co.

the phone call and  diary part was sweet, finally geet knows he has some feelings for her

Lets see what our Sherni does
and of course she is smart lol
Maan still have to say what he feels for her but how? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
mrs.msk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: spvd

part 22
i knew it...
right from the phone call that Dadima slipped when she went with DEV to the temple i had this doubt that does Dev has any part in this and now sure he does...
that bas**** am gonna kill him...
he and Pandey can go to hell...
hope Maan gets to know about this or at least Geet about these 2 schemers...
Maan is slowly getting attracted to Geet and if Pandey tries to meddle am gonna roast him...
cont soon dear...

thanks Deepa!
Yeah your shak was right about Dev..kameena kahi kaπŸ˜†
Don't worry Geet is there to protect him..hehhe
lets see what happens and how our sherni tackles the pestsπŸ˜†
mrs.msk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

oops!maan has suffered a lot due to dev..he made himself a bufoon..

i hope nw no more such games shud touch maan!

Thank you Remya
Yeah dev deserves to be kicked out from teh house
how dare he!
lets see what happensπŸ˜†
mrs.msk thumbnail
Hey guys,

So I am back with another part...sorry it took so long...I replied back to almost everyone, again, like in HAHK, I got lazy toward the end...so I sincerely apologize to those who I couldn't reply back...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Enjoy!

Chapter 23

Maan waited in the office for Geet to show up. Each minute went by hours for him. He kept looking at the door and pretended to work. He looked at the time it was 12pm time for lunch he thought. He got happy when he heard the door open. He looked up and was disappointed to see Adi, their accountant, stand in front of him. Maan clears his throat and pretended to look through the file.

Adi: Sir I need you to double check and see if everything is correct. Everything needs to be submit by tonight.

Maan: hmm you could've asked papa

Adi: No sir my papa doesn't know anything about business and plus he doesn't live in Delhi

Maan (looks at him confused) Adi I meant my papa as in my senior and CEO of this company.

Adi: Ohh..(he clears his throat and straightens his tie) No he left for home already.

Maan: Ohh okay...(ST: "he must've gone home for lunch. I should've gone too..pata nahi yeh kab aayegi...")

Adi: Sir...could you double check...(He motions for the file in his hand...Maan clears his throat and begins checking the file without paying attention to its content...he keeps looking at the door once in a while for Geet..he closes the file at the end and hands it back to Adi...)

Maan: Hmm its okay. You can leave

Adi: Thank you sir. (Adi grabbed the file and left his cabin. Maan went to his favorite activity of the day-staring at the door waiting for Geet to come.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, outside of the cabin, as Adi was walking to his cabin. He bumped into Dev causing the file to drop on the floor. Dev picked up the file.

Adi: Sorry sir. I didn't see you.

Dev (smiled) No problem. (he looks at the file) Actually, I was coming by to see you

Adi (was confused) Me?

Dev: yeah I came here to pick up this file (he shows Adi the same file that he got signed by Maan just now) Papa said to pick this file up from you since he is busy eating at home right now. 

Adi: But he didn't say anything of you stopping by later

Dev: Adi come on. Papa has other things in his mind. He wouldn't remember this petty things. Anyway, I will bring it back to you once he double checks it.

Adi: Sure sir. Can you bring to me by the end of the day. I need to submit everything by tonight.

Dev (smiles) Sure Adi. No problem. After all, business is important. (He begins walking away. Dev calls Pandayji in the elevator...) Hello...call Maan and have him meet you tonight. Make sure that he does! (He hangs up the phone. Dev steps out of the elevator and quickly hides when he sees Geet coming in. He hides behind the bushes and watches her going into the elevator. He comes out after the door closes and smirks..."Just wait and see what I have planned for you...Geet..." He throws the file in the air and laughs as he catches it.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geet steps out of the elevator and heads toward Maan's cabin. She looks around, this was the first time she has come to his office. Everything was very structured and was impressed to see all the employees working diligently. She stops short in front of Maan's cabin when she hears him talking on the phone. 

Maan: Namaste Pandayji...(she frowns hearing his name...) Yes, tonight I will come. Alright bye...

She saw him hanging up the phone.."This Pandayji will not leave Maan alone. I wonder what does he want with him. Maybe he will tell Maan some new ways he can stay away from girls, more specifically, from me..I have to figure out a way to show Maan that he is a fraud. Maybe I should ask Dadima for help..." She shakes her head and chides herself for thinking about Dadima..."Jalli kahi ki...Dadima is sick and you want to worry her about this. I might have to figure something out on my own...I can't bother anyone about this.." She composes herself and knocks on his door. Maan looks at the door and smiles when he saw Geet. She smiles and comes toward him thinking of a plan to distract him.

Geet: I brought you your food.

Maan: hmmm good I was hungry (he takes the tiffin from her hands both looked at each other when their fingers touched each other's...Maan cleared his throat and went behind desk feeling awkward)

Geet (sits opposite of him. Looking at him): Why don't you eat at the table over there. It will be more comfortable.

Maan: huh umm ohh yeah..okay (he didn't know what to say or how to start up a conversation since this is the first time he has a girl this close to him...he gets up from the desk and watches Geet as she sets the lunch on the table. Maan sits on the table as Geet sits next to him looking at him...Maan looks at her now feeling weird seeing her smile widely...)

Geet: eat...

Maan: yeah...okay...did you eat?

Geet: umm no...

Maan: Then why don't we eat together...

Geet: Its fine I can eat at home

Maan: I can't eat by myself...its fine...(she nodes her head and both ate together staring at each other whenever the other wasn't looking. Although, both made it very obvious that they were oogling at each other...after lunch Geet looked at Maan)

Geet: Maan I wanted to tell you something

Maan: Okay

Geet: I have to go shopping tonight..will you come with me?

Maan: I can't tonight...how about tomorrow? and plus I hate shopping..why don't you take mom with you?

Geet: But I am asking you to come with me

Maan: But I can't..I have plans and I can't blow it off

Geet (gets mad) fine then...(she gets up to go but Maan stops her)

Maan: Geet seriously if there is one thing you should know is that I never break my promises no matter what. I am sorry but I promised Pandayji that I will meet him today and I will. 

Geet (looks at him) Fine if you are then...then let me go with you

Maan (shocked) What? No way! Do you know that girls are not allowed at his place. He would kill me.

Geet: Fine then I will stay in the car

Maan: But you have to be hidden...you can't show your face...you have to squat on the chair

Geet: What? I am not doing such thing

Maan: Fine then you are not going.

Geet (sighs) FINE! I will do whatever you say and I promise to be kept hidden the whole time while you visit Pandayji.

Maan: Good...

Geet: I am going home and pick me up after you are done here

Maan: Alright...wait I thought you had some work?

Geet: um yeah...I meant to say that I have to go home first and see if Dadima is fine

Maan: Ohh okay...see you later

Geet: hmm bye..(she leaves smiling...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dev hides as soon as Geet comes out of the cabin. He wad disgusted to see Maan and Geet getting close to each other. He was mad. Things were not going the way he wanted it to be. He comes out of his hiding when Geet goes into the elevator. He calls Pandayji...

Dev: You need to have Maan come in right now!

Panday: Why what happened? he is coming at night.

Dev: No Geet is going to be with him at night. She is coming with him.

Panday: What? But Maan knows not to bring any women here

Dev: She is going to be in the car. We can't take any risk. So call Maan right now and come with whatever excuse you want. NOW!

Panday: Alright...bye...(Dev hangs up the phone and leaves the place before anyone recognizes him...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maan was in his cabin thinking about Geet when his phone, again, interrupted his thoughts.

Maan: Namaste Pandayji..what? Okay I will be there right now...(he goes out of the office to meet Pandayji...he stops the car in front of his place. He saw Pandayji on the bed sick...Maan goes near him sitting next to him. He holds his hand...) Pandayji I am here.

Pandayji (touches his phone) Maan is that you?

Maan: yeah.what happened? You were fine before when we talked

Pandayji: I got this really bad feeling that a bad shadow is around you and it is going to affect the whole family soon.

Maan; What do you mean?

Pandayji: Maan listen have you been doing whatever I told you to do with Geet? Have you stayed away from her? (Maan looks lost in thought thinking about their moment in the cave) She has a bad shadow Maan...shadow so big that it will consume your whole family. I mean look at your Dadima and her accident. I think something else might happen again. 

Maan; Like what? 

Pandayji: I don't know..that is why I am not feeling good. I could feel it. You have to stay away from her because each time you come closer to her bad things will happen. I hope you didn't go close to her today or else I don't know what is going to happen. (Maan thinks about their lunch and how they touched hands)

Maan: I will do whatever you say. I will stay away from her.

Pandayji (smiles) good...go now..I had to warn you. Go home and rest. Make sure to stay away.

Maan: okay...(he gets up and leaves. He was confused as to what to do next...)

Precap: Ronit: How did this happen?
Maan looks at his father in shock and then looks at Geet...

Don't kill me after this update...just go along with me...πŸ˜†
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yay im first! 

oh boy...i really hope that Maan didn't mean what he said to pandeyji...😑

dev...🀒...how the heck is he disgusted seeing Maaneet together? he's the disgusting person here!!

Plz  Baabaji (in this case, SimijiπŸ˜†) keep these two lovebirds together hamesha hamesha!

😳

Edited by XXaquafireXX - 12 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
god ... i am sooo mad😑 at dev  how could he do this to geet and his brother maan...what a meanie!!...poor maan...now that dev has manipulated the figures, he will now blame geet's presence around him which caused him to miss out on the mistakes in the file...  poor guy and poor geet... hope she finds out about dev quickly.before maaneet get hurt badly and cannot be undone...
mrs.msk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: XXaquafireXX

yay im first! 

oh boy...i really hope that Maan didn't mean what he said to pandeyji...😑

dev...🀒...how the heck is he disgusted seeing Maaneet together? he's the disgusting person here!!

Plz  Baabaji (in this case, SimijiπŸ˜†) keep these two lovebirds together hamesha hamesha!

😳

Yeah you are first...I was actually refreshing the page to see your comment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dev is such a kameena I don't know what to say about him lol
haha I will see what I can do beti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mrs.msk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Alamelu

god ... i am sooo mad😑 at dev  how could he do this to geet and his brother maan...what a meanie!!...poor maan...now that dev has manipulated the figures, he will now blame geet's presence around him which caused him to miss out on the mistakes in the file...  poor guy and poor geet... hope she finds out about dev quickly.before maaneet get hurt badly and cannot be undone...

Dev is the devil..and a selfish person..I hope there isn't anyone out there like him...😑
Lets see what maan does or say...
mrs.msk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rrs1391

is dev ko maaro yaar

Geet hai na marne ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†