Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: LuvScooby

I love that emoticon 🀣

isn't it nice? πŸ˜†
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Okay guys very sorry for the delay! My stupid boss wouldn't stop talking..and I couldn't udpate!
Sorry if it sucks and I just thought why not move the story forward...so all of Geet's plan is in this upddate πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Again, I wrote this at the last minute..so ignore any mistakes!!!

Chapter 28

Maan was all better now. Two months of recovery and therapy session he was finally able to walk on his own and move around as he pleased but he can't do any exercise that puts a lot of pressure on his ribs. Everyone was happy of his recovery...but for Geet her happiness will come to an end soon. She knew what she had to do. 

She made a promise to mom and she will fulfill it even if it kills her. Tonight, will be her first step towards her doom. She hadn't told her parents about this...she cannot see them hate Maan's family...she wouldn't be able to stand any bad comments from them. She didn't know what she was going to do or more importantly where she will go. She cannot stay here nor go back to her own house. 

Throughout these months, she had managed to save enough money to leave the town. She can't stay here anymore. She didn't know how she will face Maan after her plan works. The hatred in his eyes will kill her but she will do it. Just for him. 

She wiped her tears and went to the dining table. She looked at Ronit who was looking at her with a sad face. She pleaded with her eyes. No one in the house knew about what she was going to do except for Ronit. Dadima wouldn't be able to handle the truth and she knew that she will somehow talk her out of this. 

Maan was looking at Geet..she seemed distant ever since the accident...she was not her usual talkative self that she used to be. He missed that. He missed the fights he used to have, name calling, everything...she was not his Geet anymore...something was up but he couldn't figure out what. Dev as usual looked at Geet while smirking...Madhuri ignored her while serving food...

Ronit: Geet beta could you make me my favorite kheer tomorrow.

Geet (looks at him and slams her spoon on the table..) I won't have time to make anything. There are so many servants in this house..anyone of them can make it. (Everyone looks at her shocked.)

Maan: Geet what are you saying? Is this how you talk?

Geet (looks at him with anger) I am tired Maan..if you guys needed a servant then you guys should've told me..I have so many servants at my own home..I would've hired them for you...ever since I came to this house I have been treated as a servant..well NO MORE!! 

Maan: GEETTT...how can you say that? Everyone loves you. Everyone gave you whatever you wanted.

Geet (smirks) Ohh yeah name one thing? (She looks at everyone. Dadima had tears in her eyes listening her talk like that...Madhuri just shook her head while Dev smirked...) Nothing! In fact, it is me who has given up and sacrificed everything for you guys and what did I get in return nothing! First it was Dadima's accident. I had to sacrifice my honeymoon trip because of her health, I made sure she ate everything on time, I messaged her legs, I took care of her like a slave. In return I got nothing. Then it was your accident, for two months I took care of you. TWO MONTHS! I gave up everything for you guys! and at the end you guys demand more! Well enough is enough! I am not a nakur!

Maan (slaps her): I was wrong about you! No one asked you to take care of us. You volunteered. What do you want in return to take care of us? Huh Geet? What? Money? Jewelry? Property? What?

Madhuri: See Maan I knew it. I knew it. Pandayji, however he may be, he was right. She is a bad saaya on this house. It would be better if she leaves.

Geet (looks at her and laughs) I bet that is what you guys want. Since you guys are done using me, you guys will get someone else to replace me. Well I am not leaving here this easily. (She gets up and leaves...)

Dadima: What happened to her? She was not like this. 

Maan gets up from the table and leaves. He goes outside on a long drive. He looked at his hand that slapped her. He cursed himself. Never in his life did he raise a hand on a women and he did that today on Geet...his Geet...He was waiting for tonight. He wanted to give their relationship a chance but not like this. What was wrong with her? Why was she behaving like this? 

Geet laid on the bed on her stomach crying. She hated saying those words. She hated seeing the hurt and pain in Maan's eyes for her. She hated herself to make Dadima cry. She hid herself while she cried herself to sleep. Maan came back home late. He saw Geet sleeping on the bed. He sat next to her and looked at her face. He saw dry tear marks from her face. He hated himself for making her cry. He decided to talk to her in the morning. Maybe there is a reason behind her act. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maan woke up the next day and found no Geet. He looked around the room she was no where to be seen. He went to the bathroom to get ready. After he came out he saw her coming in with breakfast on the tray. She sits on the couch eating by herself.

Maan: Geet what are you doing?

Geet: I am eating 

Maan: Everyone is outside eating. Why are you eating here by yourself?

Geet: Because I don't want to eat with them. I rather eat here by myself.

Maan: Geet (he sits next to her) Tell me what is going on? Why are you behaving like this.

Geet (stops eating and looks at her) Nothing is the matter! I just had enough of all your family drama. From now on I will be eating in here.

Maan (gets up) I thought I should give you a chance 

Geet (stands up and comes in front of him) A chance? A chance for what? A chance to become a slave once again. I am done Maan. No more! You are lucky I didn't report you for the slap last night
Maan (looks at her shocked and holds her arms with anger) Report? You were going to go to the police and report this?

Geet: yeah. I would've let the whole world know how Khruana's are but it is my niceness that I didn't do it! You should be thanking me instead of yelling and abusing me like this. 

Maan (lets her go) wow Geet..thanks for opening my eyes. Now I know being a bramachari is far better then being married to you. 

Geet: I should be saying that! God knows what I had to endure to be married to a bramachari like you. 

Maan: GEETTT...Mind your language

Geet: NO why should I? I didn't say anything when you guys talked mean to me. 

Maan: Alright fine but I refuse to stay in the same room as you

Geet (smirks) fine. Better for me.

Maan I will tell Nakul to put my stuff in the guest room. (he leaves the room. Dev looks at Maan as he leaves the room. He smirks to himself as he heard their conversation.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maan had went to the office with Ronit. The whole day Geet spent her time in room looking at her wedding photos with teary face. She soon would be leaving all of this behind. She went to the closet and hid the album in the back..she was going to take it with her. All she has is her memories now. She quickly wiped her tears and went downstairs. She knew Maan would be coming back home soon. She sat down on the dining table ignoring everyone on purpose. Dadima looks at her sad face.

Madhuri: Now she got time to come. (Geet just stared at the plate) I told you maa Pandayji is right. My son was way better off being a bramachari then being married. Now look at the consequences.

Dadima (ignored her) Geet beta...what is the matter? (Geet heard the car being pulled into the driveway.)

Geet; NOthing is the matter...what I can't say whatever is in my mind? Do I need your permission now? This house is not a house...it is a jail...do this, don't do this...eat this, eat that...I am tired. you understand..."GEETT" All looked at Maan standing there with anger. 

Madhuri: Maan see how she talks.

Maan (stands next to her) How dare you talk like that to Dadima. Apologize to her right now.

Geet: Why? I am not apologizing to her or to anyone. (she leaves the table..)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two days have been passed and nothing changed. Geet didn't spend anytime with the family. Maan tried again and again to talk to her but every time she would either ignore him or insult him and his family. He has had it enough. He barges into her room. She was on the bed looking through magazine. She looks up and smiles at him.

Geet: What brings you here?

Maan: Just tell me what you want.

Geet (slams the magazine...) A divorce! (Maan looks at her shocked) I want to correct the mistake that my parents made by making me get married to you.

Maan: Divorce? (he repeats it more for himself)

Geet: yes, and I have half of your property transferred to my name for all the services I have done for you and your family.

Maan: Fine. If that is what you want. You will get it. In fact, I will have them ready by tonight.

Geet: You are in such a hurry to get rid of me.

Maan: Yes, its better if you leave as soon as you can. I wouldn't want to keep you here and give you a chance to ruin our name in the public. After the divorce, don't bother showing me your face. (he leaves without looking back at her once. Geet sadly smiles at him and begins packing her bags...)
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome upate madhuri is a🀬 shame to call her a mother
continue soon
97531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update dr,
that MADHURI ... hate her    πŸ˜‘ so so much.
awesome updt
just luvd it
omg wat did geet did to herself
made a plan so dat everyone hates her except ronit just to keep up her promise of divorce
so maan tried so much to change their relationship but geet being geet made her sacrifice
i so damn hate dis madhuri & dev now
wat they did to our poor geet
hope maan finds the truth soon
cont soon
thnx 4 d pm
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar kitnia rolagi, i cry in ever update now days