Posted: 12 years ago
hai

this is awesome...
and great episode
update is terrific
Hi thansk 4 da pm n wonderful update!
hey  wat  is  this  yaar...again  n  again  this  dev  ruined  maaneet  little  closeness  also...i  hate  it...looking   fwd...

WAITING...!!! 
for the next parttt

awesome updt

loved it

just as they were getting close this rascal dev & pandeyji had to interfere 

omg agn he wud stay away 4m geet but not any more since his feelings had started to show up

lets see now how dev controls this

cont soon

thnx 4 d pm

Hey guys,

Thank you very much for your kind words and comments. Sorry not able to reply back to everyone this time..so busy at work today😭...so hopefully you guys like this...

Chapter 24

Geet was at home waiting for Maan. It was six pm. She was worried if he had gone to meet Pandayji without her. If he did, then her plan of knowing where he lives or have Maan know his true colors will be all ruined. She couldn't eat or drink anything without knowing where Maan is. She kept her eyes on the door, waiting for him to show up. She puts her head on the table and momentarily closes her eyes. She quickly opens her eyes when she heard some footsteps. She looks up thinking it to be Maan but was disappointed to see Dev instead. He smiles at her and sits next to her.

Dev: What are you doing?

Geet: umm waiting for Maan and papa to return. 

Dev: Ohh maybe they will come late...

Geet: I don't know, papa had called to say that they will be home soon. Its been half hour...

Dev (puts his hand on top of hers) don't worry...they will be here...(Geet looks at him and then at his hand that was on top of hers...he quickly removes his hand when he saw mom coming) Hi mom (Geet looks at mom and smiles uncomfortably)

Madhuri: What are you doing home so early? Usually you stay out all night

Dev (looks at Geet...) Just felt like being home early today. Don't know why.

Madhuri: Well that is good you are finally changing your ways.

Dev: hmm maybe its someone's magic...(he looks at Geet...Madhuri looks at her)

Mahduri: Geet beta what are you still doing sitting here?

Geet: Just waiting for Maan and Papa to come from office to eat dinner

Madhuri: Hmm okay..they will be here soon enough in the meantime why don't you check to see if everything is ready. (she nodes her head and leaves. Dev gets up as well to go to his room...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After half hour, both Maan and Ronit came home by then everything was ready. Maan sat on his usual chair but moved a little far away as soon as Geet sat next to him. She looks at him confused. He acted differently then before. Whenever she would move closer to him he would away. He even refused to pass her anything when asked. Dev smirked seeing this. He was more focused on them then his dinner. Geet felt a little hurt by his actions but she knew that Pandayji must've done something. She wondered if he went to see him already. All ate dinner quietly. After dinner, Geet followed Maan to their room.

Geet: Maan don't you have to go meet Pandayji? 

Maan (looks at her and then looks away. He looks straight ahead to their wedding photo that replaced Pandayji's photo): umm no...

Geet; Why not? Didn't he call you? (She steps closer to him but he moves back. She notices) What's wrong?

Maan: Nothing...I am tired...

Geet (touches his hand) Maan you weren't like this today in the morning. What happened?

Maan: Nothing happened. (He removes her hand...) I am going to sleep. (He goes to the sofa to sleep and turns his head away from hers. Geet goes to the bed and looks at Maan before drowsing off...)
Maan stood in front of the mirror thinking about Geet while Pandayji's words rang in his head. It was paining him to see her sad and it even hurt more to be rude with her but what if what Pandayji said is true. Does she really have a bad shadow? So many things were going around his head. He didn't know what to do or who to believe. On one side, it was Geet who takes care of him and his family like his own. He was beginning to have some feelings for her but on the other side what Pandayji said might be true. Should he really risk his family for her? He slept late last night thinking about what to do...

The next morning, Maan stood in front of the mirror putting on his tie for work when Geet came in the room. He looks at her through the mirror as she places the tea on the side table. Maan looks away as she looks at him. He quickly fixes his tie and goes to leave when Geet stops him. 

Geet: Maan tell me whats wrong? Why are you avoiding me?

Maan: Geet nothing is wrong. I am getting late.

Geet: Maan (she holds his arm..and turns him around) I won't let you leave this room until you tell me whats wrong? How come you didn't go see Pandayji last night?

Maan: I saw him yesterday after you left. He called me because he was sick and I had to go see him right away. (He removes her hand and leaves from there.)

Ohh so he saw him already. That Panday I will show you for putting crap in Maan's head. Now start counting your days backwards because you don't know who you messed with. I am not as guilable as Maan...you messed with the wrong person this time. She leaves the room with a determined look. 
Everyone was at the breakfast table...when Adi came running in. 

Adi: Sir...

Ronit: Adi what are you doing here.

Adi: Sir we have a problem. (Everyone stops eating and looks at him..)

Ronit; what kind of problem?

Adi; sir the file that I submitted it yesterday it was wrong...we lost the deal

Ronit (shocked...and stands up) how can that be? 

Adi: The numbers were wrong...they didn't add up

Ronit: what do you mean? (he shouted..Adi got scared) The file was correct. I know checked everything before giving it back to you. Then how did this happen? (Maan looks at Geet...)

Adi; I don't know sir...I just checked the file again...the numbers don't add up.

Ronit: Schedule a meeting with the investors...I will be there in 10 minutes

Madhuri: Ronit but eat first

Ronit: I don't have time for that right now. (he gets up and leaves)

Madhuri: Maan you go to and see what happens (he nodes his head and leaves...Dev smirks and excuses himself...he goes in his room and calls Pandayji)

Dev: Congrats...our first step has been accomplished. Slowly their marriage will fail...(he smirks and hangs up the phone...he looks at himself in the mirror..."Great job Dev..who knew that everything would fall into place so perfectly...")
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ronit comes to the office with Maan in anger. Ronit steps out of the car first and walks ahead with Adi while Maan comes slowly behind him thinking of all the events. So far Pandayji has been right but he really wondered if Geet could be responsible for this. Bad things bound to happen at work right? He walks in his own thoughts without paying attention.

At work, someone yells "he is here!!!!!!!!!!!!" loud enough for the workers to hear that is and not the boss. All the girls, quickly went through their purse and puts on lipstick and eye liner while some touched up with make up. 

Sasha looks over at her dress one more time and in the mirror before all saw Maan coming in. All the girls dropped everything from their hands as they stared at him with mouth open. All the guys were jealous of Maan seeing him getting so much attention. One of the guy folds his shirt sleeve up to show his muscles and goes up to Tasha. He touches her shoulder, she turns around.

Tasha: what is it? You are disturbing my show.

Ajay: Look at my muscles

Tasha (squints her eyes) where? (The guys laugh at her comment soon Ajay joins the rest of the gang watching all the girls look at Maan.)

Sasha (grabs a cup of coffee that she had prepared before hand for him and goes up to Maan) Hellooo sssiiirrr (she says in nervousness)

Maan (looks at her with confusion) yeah?

Sasha (almost dropped the mug from her hands hearing him talk to her) your coffee.

Maan: I don't need it. Thanks. (just then Adi came and took Maan away. All the girls were jealous of Sasha. They all pouted and began working...)

Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago
oh no...maan is thinking that geet might be having a abd shadow...

maan is thinking that geet is bad omen  but geet will clear out all this doubts by bringing panditji true color, i am waiting for that moment. i hate  dev 😡😡😡😡😡

mindblowing update
continue soon