Gopi n Aham home alone FF part 11 pg28updated - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow so nice Rashis over intelligence backfired on her...
mindblowing fab  love it plz update soon and thank
omg!! amazing!!! wow it is amazing!! just awesomeee!!! aww i was thinking in my head as to how gopi would blush beet root colour if this happens soon n SNS!! aww..it was so sweet!! loved this update! it is amazing just awesomeee!!

do update soon!! i'm dieing to read more on this heaven like time b/w these two!! lol i'm feeling like gopi lol that 'i'm going to live in this dreamland till it lasts!!😍' aww except i'm sure this is gonna last forever which our sweet gopi doesn't know yet!!it really was a very beautiful part shruthi!😳

superb, i want this for real for sure.

so ahem is glad he had home alone for 1 week. update fast please

dying here to read more.

guys thanks you all individually for your appreciation. now i m blushing beetroot red like gopi.😳
i will try to update tonight.
nice SS!!
do cont soon
GoHem Home alonee :) ;) waiting for the further updates:)
ooo la la... cnt wait to read more - hmmm i like this ahem...hehehe... continue soon n dnt forget to pm me please

part 6

Rashi felt as if she was experienced an earthquake, tsunami and whirlwind and mixed together. She could not believe that her best kalakari has gone waste. Where did she go wrong? Here she was happy thinking that she has separated gopi and aham, but in reality her plan has flopped. Rashi was so confident that she did not realize that aham was missing and kokila was staring at her angirily. When they reached their destination and their bags were arranged, she heard hetal saying: it is a pity that aham and gopi could not come with. Do you know kokila,  gopi was so excited on coming here. I feel bad for.

Kokila: let it go mota bhahi. Meri gopi vahu will not mind it. Any way someone has to be there at home to take care of aham. So I sent her with him. Rashi was shocked. What is this kagdi saying? ahamjiju is not here with them and what is this talk of sending gopi with him? How can she send gopi while she had personally locked gopi in the storeroom? She realized that something was right. Any amount of questioning came with the same answer. So finally rashi realized that her kalakari had received a blow. Instead of separating gopi and aham she had united them. Oh now what will happen she do? If they were allowed to be alone without her kalakari, then surely that gavar will win his heart. If if that happens, then her position will be lost. Rashi was trying desperately to think something so that she can go home. She wanted to do something, anything so that she can disrupt the peace of gopi and aham.

(Sorry for the interruption, the CV of this story knows that rashi cannot do anything in stopping the union of gopi and aham.)

DAY 1

All the while aham carried gopi down the stairs, his eyes did not leave her face. He had a soft smile which made her blush and hide her face. He liked it because he knew that she was blushing because of him. Slowly she made her on the chair and started to open their breakfast. Gopi could not bear to see her ahamji doing work. So she tried to stop: ji, I m fine, I will do it on my own. Aham ignored her and completed his work and proceeded to feed her. He could not still shake the image of gopi he had seen the previous night. He realized that from now on he has to take care of her much more than before. Every time his fingers brushed her lips, he felt a thrill in his heart. Her lips were soft. For sometimes he had began to imagine himself getting close with gopi. Still something held him back. Even he could not name the reason behind it. Now above everything he wanted to feel the pleasure of her lips on his. When he gave her the next bite instead of taking his hand he began to trace her lips with his finger. Next second he felt gopi gasp in shock and then chock.

Gopi could not understand what was happening. She believed that this was all a dream. Even in her dream ahamji was always angry, but how come he is so calm and anddd different. When he started to feed her, she was so happy that she did not resist him. When she felt his fingers on lips she went still. All she thought was no not now. Though she loved aham unconditionally, there was certain things she thought morally wrong. she knew that ahamji was in love with someone else. So she had been trying to stop herself from dreaming about him and treat him as a friend and a teacher. But when aham was looking with a fire in his eyes, she knew that being alone with him might result in something which he might regret latter.

As if to save them, the doctor arrived at the precise moment. She checked gopi and found her normal but weak and prescribed some medication and left. By this time aham had collected himself. He realized that first he had understand gopi and her past only then many puzzles will be answered. So he decided to take her out. Gopi readily agreed. He took her for a long drive than to a restaurant. All the while he slowly questioned her about her parents, her life with her mama, mami and rashi. The mystery of gopi began to unravel before him. He deeply felt her sadness and misery. He was angry by the way her mami and rashi had treated her. He felt ashamed for his own inhuman behavior. He was no different from her relatives. Atleast from now he promised to himself that he will treat her with respect which she deserved. Still there was a distance and difference between them which he wanted to cross but was hesitant to do so.

The whole day flew like minutes. He had never enjoyed so much. He lost himself in the joy of gopi' s happiness. When they reached home, he realized she was tired and insisted that she sleep in his bed. He silenced her protest in his typical style, saying that he had some work to do and later he will sleep in the guest room or the sofa. Exhausted by the day's event gopi went to sleep. When aham came back to check on her, he saw her sleeping peacefully with a happy smile. The events of the previous night came to his mind. He could not forget the warm feeling of her in his arms. So he just lay beside her and pulled her softly in to his arms and went to a satisfied sleep.  

loved this part .very romantic.
Awww loved it...hahaha rashi toh gayi kaam se...muahaha...im glad ahem is understanding gopi better