Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

thanks nafisa. i thought of ending the story, but weekend depression of no goham sunk in my mind, so i decided to extent it.

Yaar, you didn't extend it far enough !!! I want to know how he gets his answers about the letter and more importantly how he confesses his love. Not fair, please continue soon. It's good😆
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really enjoyed the update!!
He'll definately have to say something soon!
shajnaii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its soo cute...

pls clear their misunderstandings sooon
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good one as always!
Waiting for next part
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi  thank for this part very nice dear
007jindal thumbnail
Awsum.
Pls pm me next time u upd. I have sent u buddy req.
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
am not asking for a favour or anything but pleeasee pm me for your next update...am waiting...

I've read the updates in one go and am enjoying every bit of it , also desperately want to know what will aham do...so please pm me for your next update... waiting here...Thanxx
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

part: 8

Day 3

Aham was driving his car. He could not help himself from staring at gopi every few seconds. These days he could not take his eyes from her and there was a new glow in her happy face which mesmerized him. In these days he had learnt more about gopi than he had done in the past year. Being alone at home with gopi was a peaceful and unique experience for him. There was no one to pry their privacy or disturb their happiness. More than anything they found time to talk and know about each other. Before gopi was always busy with household work and he was busy with his business. Even when he was intrigued by her, he was prejudiced since she was illiterate. Now he was able to see the person inside, her true nature. He found her kind, innocent and so selfless; he was ashamed for his previous behavior.he realized that in his anger against his mother he had hurt the core of gopi. He was not proud of it but all he can do is make their future happy and memorable for both of them.

When gopi gave him the letter he was confused by it and by what gopi said. Above everything his mind registered the fact that gopi was talking about leaving him. Every fiber in his body flinched from the pain of parting from her. The moment he opened the letter he realized that it was not his handwriting and it was written by kinjal. When he read it he understood that it was his confession of his love for anita. He looked at gopi with troubled eyes. He knew that he had told her previously that he loved only anita, so where does this betrayal comes.

Gopi tell me who betrayed you?

Gopi had tears in her eyes and said: on the day of our sangeet kinjal ben said that you are in love with someone and I cannot replace her. When I wanted to stop the marriage, mami threatened to throw me out. That time I got this letter. Since I could not read, rashi ben read it. She told me that this letter is from you and that you like me and love me and want to marry me. So I agreed to marry you. but'''''

There was a long silence in which both of them relived the incidents of the past year. Aham could not bear to see her suffering. Yes he had love anita. It was true. But when he compared to his feelings for gopi his love for anita was different. It was more physical and sophisticated. But with gopi he felt different. He was like a spoiled child. He wanted her to give attention only to him. He was jealous, hurt and angry if she avoided him. He was her whole universe. She felt his pain and happiness. He had never felt like that with anita or anita for him. He even wondered wther anita would have survived the life of gopi? His answer was no. no one except gopi would have gone through it. Now all he wanted was to take her in his arms and tell her that he has changed. He had fallen madly in love with her. Yes. At this moment it struck aham. He realized his feeling for her was love. A love which comes from the heart for the one person, who is the universe of that love.  But this was not the time for confession. He has to clear the misunderstanding between them. Correct the wrongs he had committed in their life and finally tell her with a grand romantic gesture. So he waited patiently for gopi to continue.

After wiping her tears gopi said: after learning to read and write, I took this letter out and read it to understand the problem. Then I understood that I was betrayed by my sister. How could rashi ben do this to me? All along I thought she was helping me, but she was trying to destroy me. But now I have realized my mistake. I have troubled you. I have mad you sad and unhappy. I m not worthy for you. I know you love anitaji, so I m ready to leave your life and go away.

Aham was stunned. Of all the things to read, this girl had chosen to read this letter. And she is talking about leaving him. If she leaves him he will be like blind man searching for light. He had to do something.

He moved next to her and took her hands into his and said: gopi will you trust me? Will you believe what I say?

Ji ahameji.

Good. First of all this letter was not written by me. I will find out who did this and make them pay for it. Next it is true that I loved anita. I have said so to you. But maybe it is not true anymore. Maybe I have changed. (He saw a light return to her eyes) but instead of being angry with your sister, I must really thank her for what she had done. Gopi I had hurt you in the past. I have done things which I m ashamed about. All I want now is some more time. Will you give me that?

Gopi could only nod yes.

Aham: and don't even talk about leaving this house. You are more worthier to me than I m to you. you are truly in all sense the bahu of modi's Now let me keep this letter and we shall go out.

Gopi was both glad and sad. She was glad because she felt that ahamji has changed, his feelings for her has changed and sad because instead of saying don't leave me he said don't leave the house. He had accepted her as the bahu of this house but not as his wife.But she decided to trust him and leave the rest to fate.

So this morning instead of leaving her alone at home, aham was talking her to his office. Gopi was dressed in sky blue saree with matching accessories. She could feel aham's eyes on her and was smiling contently. Aham on the other hand was deep in thought. He was aware that kinjal, rashi and urmi had played games with his life. But whatever they did, he was lucky to get gopi as his wife. She was sweet, loyal, hardworking, courageous'.

The moment he thought courageous, he remembered the morning scenario in the kitchen. He could not stop from laughing aloud. He was getting ready, while he heard gopi screaming from the kitchen. Imagining all kinds of things he ran there only to find her huddled in the corner with eyes closed as if in fear. He thought he was hurt or her eyes were hurt and rushed to her side: gopi what happened are you hurt? All she did was point a finger towards the cupboard. There neatly sitting on the sugar bottle was a cockroach. He understood that gopi was afraid of cockroaches and got down to action to save his wife.  After getting rid of it, he turned to gopi and found her position unchanged. Immediately he remembered something. This was the same gopi who without any consideration for her life got hold of a snake. She was not afraid that the snake might hurt her, because her concentration was on him. She did not want him to get hurt. His heart swelled with love and pride for his beautiful wife. He went near her and blew sweetly on her face. Her eyes fluttered open with surprise. He was so near her. His eyes had a naughty expression. His smile was breath taking. Suddenly she shouted cockroach. Gopi screamed and hugged him. Only when he carried her upstairs she realized that he had fooled her. All her attempts to leave his arms failed. Aham placed her gently on the floor and asked her to get ready to go with him to his office. Gopi was disappointed a bit. She decided to wait till her ahamji was ready. But she did not know that her ahamji was planning something big for her. She did not know that the surprise he was planning for her will take her to the heavens and make her completely his. With a sweet smile she went to the washroom to get ready.

Aham could not miss the disappointment in his wife's face.  Well to get certain best things we have to wait.

Until the next part''''''''''''

hope you all like it.

Edited by shruthi2010 - 12 years ago
007jindal thumbnail
Lmao me 1st to comment
Wow superb upd. Loved it
continue soon
thnx 4 the pmEdited by tinu.jindal - 12 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
nice Update it is realy good~!