Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The ending was so romantic, I love this story and can't wait to see what happens next between Ahem and Gopi
Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Just started reaing your SS! It is great! Please PM me if you update again I have added you!
Thanks a lot!
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry friends for not replying so soon. i was so exhited by the week goham moments, i forgot all about this SS.  only today it sunk that there is no saathiya for two days. so i will update by evening. thanks you all for all your encouraging comments and for liking my story.
i will try to make the next part memorable.
shruthi2010 thumbnail

Part 7

Day 2

The whole night the thoughts of gopi disturbed aham. It was early in the morning when he went to a dreamless sleep. So he did not realize gopi waking up and seeing him with surprise and so much love that if he had seen, he would have begged her to give their marriage a second chance then and there. He was deeply asleep so when gopi left his side with a deep contentment he did not know. When he opened his he was shocked to find that gopi was not in his bed. He thought maybe she is in the washroom. Soon he realized that she was not there either. He was irritated and angry. Irritated because he did not know why and when gopi left his side. Angry because she had deprived him the pleasure of seeing her face the first thing in the morning. In this foul mood he went in search of her. soon he found her busy in the kitchen. For a few second all he could do was stare at her. How could she look so fresh and enchanting so early in the morning? He immediately realized that gopi had the habit of walking up early in the morning. All his angry evaporated on seing her. Still not wanting to show it, with false anger he shouted at her: what do you think you are doing?

gopi did not realize the presence of aham. She was busy preparing his favorite dokhla. She was surprised when she again woke up in aham's arms. The medication she had was sedative so she did not realize being pulled into his arms. But she love the experience. She was so happy so that she wanted to thank her ahamji for being kind to her. so she decided to make his favorite food. When she heard aham shout, she nearly jumped out of her place. She was terrified to find him standing at the kitchen door with an angry face.

Aham relentlessly asked her: what are you doing? Don't you know the doctor to you to take rest. What are you doing in the kitchen?

Gopi could not understand his anger: ji I m alright. Just because I fainted does nt mean I have to rest for a week. I m feeling better now. I m making breakfast and was about to bring your green tea.

Aham calmed down and said: okay, I m going to frenhen up, bring me the green tea. He was pleased by his wife. He had known that since she had always been the care taker, she did not like being seen as a patient. He had also understood that unlike rashi, gopi was made of stronger stuff. He always found Rashi's antics irritating. Whenever rashi creats a ruckus for even small things used to make him think : thank god I m married to gopi. He found her a non complainer, who sees positivity even at the destruction of her happiness.

When gopi went to give aham his green tea, she found him still in the washroom. So she left the tea on the turn and turned to clear the bed. She bumped into aham who had come out of the washroom. Instead of being fully clad as usual, he had his sweat pant and was bare chested, with a white towel around his neck and water dripping from his hair. Gopi could not stop staring at him. Her heart was running a hundred mile race. While her mind was telling her to leave as he did not consider her as his wife, her heart was shouting to savour the moment. Slowly she felt his arms circling her waist and pulling her towards him. Slowly he lifted his hands to remove that distracting pallu from her head. He bent his head as if to kiss her. all gopi could do was shut her eyes and wait. But instead of a kiss she felt the warmth of breathing near her ears wishpering: gopiji I m angry with your pallu. It always hides the best view of your beautiful face from me. I would like you to stop wearing that pallu infront of me. Will you do that?

Gopi had lost her senses by his nearness. All she could do was just nod her head. But aham could not help see a small drop of tear which ran from her closed eyes. There with his beautiful wife in his arms he made a vow that he will make everything right and happy for her from that moment. There should never be the shadow of pain or sorrow in her eyes. He, her husband will see to that. With a soft kiss on her ear he released her. All the while he was enjoying the varied expressions that were playing on her face. He felt the heat of her blush torment him. Still he told himself that he will not make her his till he set those things that had gone wrong in their life.

That evening gopi came towards aham who was working on his laptop. She hesitated near him. Aham looked at her and smiled at her. Whenever he smiled at her gopi felt her heart do a somersault, he mind go blank and all she could do was stammer. But now she had the chance to clear her doubts and make his life happy. She will not let him affect her senses now. Aham asked her: what is it gopi?

Gopi: I want to say something important.

Immediately aham closed his laptop and asked her to sit next to him. From now on his wife will be more important to him than his laptop.

Aham: bola. What is the matter?

Gopi: I wanted to say this to you for a long time. But never had that courage. Even now I don't have that courage. But before something which I consider wrong happens I want to tell you. I also want you not to get angry on hearing it.

Aham started to frown. What was she saying? What is wrong in their love? Maybe she was in love with someone? No his gopi was not like that. Finally he said: gopi I promise you that I will not get angry and I will listen to whatever you say.

Gopi brought out a folded letter and gave him: please listen to whatever you say before you open this. After our engagement, kinjal ben told me that you were I love with someone else and that I cannot take that person's place. When I realized this I told my mamaji to stop this wedding because I did not want to spoil your life and happiness. But my mami and rashi ben compromised me saying it was false and that I should be lucky to marry in the modi family. They also threatened to throw me out if I stopped the wedding and disgraced my family. With no other way I agreed to it. The next day I got this letter. Since I did not know to read rashi ben read it and said that this letter was from you and that you were in love with me and wanted to marry me. I believed them only to realize later that what kinjal ben said was true. I never understood why you wrote a letter saying that you love me. But once I learned to read and write I read it. I knew that I had been betrayed. I realized that I had no place in your life and how my presence has tormented you. I m sorry for whatever happened. And I m ready to leave you if that make you happy.

Aham was stunned. He could not imagine a life without gopi. What is she blabbering about? How come this letter is from him, while he never wrote it? Who betrayed her, him or rashi or her mami?

With all these thoughts he opened to read the letter.

Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OOOhhh! Me first to comment! Great update! I loved the way they had a little romantic moment when Aham came out of the bathroom.
Heheheh...I am too besharam!
Thanks a lot for the PM!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great update, what will Aham do he will have to declare he loves her, as if he doesn't talk now, she's out the door.😆
gmjudv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great update.  i have just discovered the treasure lode of ff/ss/os etc to keep me from GOHEM withdrawl for the next 48 hours.  I am going to be in serious trouble with my hubby if he knew i was obsesses abt a hindi serial😆
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gosh lovely update.what will Ahem do now .please, update soon.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Great update, what will Aham do he will have to declare he loves her, as if he doesn't talk now, she's out the door.😆

thanks nafisa. i thought of ending the story, but weekend depression of no goham sunk in my mind, so i decided to extent it.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmjudv

great update.  i have just discovered the treasure lode of ff/ss/os etc to keep me from GOHEM withdrawl for the next 48 hours.  I am going to be in serious trouble with my hubby if he knew i was obsesses abt a hindi serial😆

thanks yar. imagine what my husband will say if he know that i spend time writing ff.