Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sillyme1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

if the mahaepisode is good i will update on monday. if it is bad i will update a cosy romantic part after the show.

in that case...i think i dont want d ME to b good...
it wud b more interesting 2 read the romantic cosy part...😳

👏love ur SS!!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

if the mahaepisode is good i will update on monday. if it is bad i will update a cosy romantic part after the show.

ok Shruthi I'm holding u to ur promise!😉 the Mahaepisode was crap..so please please post us some sweet update!!😳

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

part 5

Being the first born of Modi family aham had never wanted or suffered for anything. Even before his desires took form, his mother kokila fulfilled it. He was loved and pampered by his stern mother and kaki and kaka. So aham had not stopped to think about others. When he joined modi industries he created havoc in the minds of everyone. He was perfectionist and expected the same from everyone. The only person who could control him is his mother kokila. Even in his rage, he melts to the word of his mother. For the first time in his life, he fell in love with a girl whom his mother did not approve. When kokila insisted him to marry the girl of his choice he buried all his feelings and accepted her choice. He was even ready to give that relationship a shot. But it had its own draw back.

From a young age aham had an aversion for uneducated people. The reason behind this being, his attitude that uneducated people are stupid and hinder the progress of any work. So when he learnt that his wife gopi was uneducated, he hated her. He thought that she had cheated his mother and ruined his life. But it was a shock for him when he leant that it was kokila who had hidden the truth from him. From that moment he had rejected gopi. He did not consider her as his wife or a human being. He spent every single minute thinking how his life was destroyed because of his love for his mother. Then came the day when that gavar went and washed his laptop. Hell broke loose at home. His gave an ultimum to his mother. Gopi revoked their marriage vows.

Even after everything, he found gopi to be very patient. He could not help being impressed by her. he found that she had an excellent memory and loved everyone unconditionally, especially his mother. She had courage. Even when being humiliated, she always put the honor of modi's first. More than anything her love for kanaji and her unwavering truth, shocked. Most days he used to ask the question "is she for real?" he found himself drawn towards her. Still he resist it with his might. He did not want to be stuck in a loveless marriage and suffer. Now he realized that in his egoistic attitude he had never spared a second to think why gopi was like that. He has never thought that gopi had a troubled childhood. He had never realized that when rashi was educated, why was gopi illiterate.

When he looked at her calm face sleeping in arms, he felt as if someone squeezed his heart. He could not forget the look of terror when he opened the storeroom. She looked as if she needed a protector around the clock. There was a determined look in his face. First he had understand gopi, bring her out of her shell. Protect her against anything that might hurt her, particularly her mami and sister rashi. The mere thought of them made him anger. He will make them pay for all the suffering gopi had to bear. Most important of all, he was going to give a chance to his married life. Why not? He is a businessman. Taking risk is his profession. If it involves gopi than it will be his pleasure. With  all these thoughts he went to sleep.

The dawn was beautiful, as if nature was going to enjoy the beginning of new bondage between this man and his woman.

Gopi opened her eyes. She was very tired. Her body was weak and nervous. For a few minutes she thought she was dreaming. She found herself to be in the arms of aham and in his bed. His lips were near her forehead and his heart was beating along with hers. His arms held her tightly to him as if he feared that he might lose her. All she wanted was to be like this for eternity. But reality crashed in. the incidents of the previous day rushed in her mind and she began to shudder. What would have happened if ahamji had not come? Why is he here? As if he senses her awake, aham woke and looked at her. Instinctively she tried to move away from him, but he held her and smilingly asked: how are you? Are you feeling better? He touched her forehead to check.

Gopi could only stammer: I m fine but very tired.

Aham: don't worry. Take plenty of rest. The doctor will be here by 9.

He did not want to frighten her too much. So he continued: gopi will you be able to freshen up, are shall I help you.

Gopi was horrified: no no I can do it by myself.

Aham: okay get ready, I will be back in 15 min.

When he came back he found her in her pink and blue saree, trying desperately to hook her blouse. Her hands were shivering too much so she could not reach behind her back. She was concentrating only on it and did not notice aham come inside.he stood at the door mesmerized by her beauty. Her struggle was cute to watch. still As if she was a magnet, aham moved towards her. Though he liked the color green on her, he was partial to pink. It seemed to bring out the glow in her face. Slowly he moved towards her and hooked the pin which was troubling her. He was so pleased to see the blush bloom on her cheeks. It made her look lovely.

Gopi I have ordered for our breakfast. Will you be able to come down or shall I bring it up. Gopi was surprised by his concern, but she was happy. She was ready to live in this dreamland till it lasts. She did not want to burden him more so replied: no ahamji, I will come down. Thank you for saving me.

For a fraction of a second, aham's eyes reflected his rage. He calmly told her: we shall talk about it later, shall we go down. Gopi nodded and started to walk. Whether she was affected by his presence or her weakness, gopi stumbled before she reached the door. The next moment she felt being lifted by aham. Shock, surprise, shyness, danced in her face. All she could do was stare at him with a dumb fold expression.

Aham was enjoying the varied reaction of his wife. Hmmm she does smell good. She was like a flower bouquet''.. Fragrant. He was really going to enjoy his week alone with gopi. They were going to be HOME ALONE.

Edited by shruthi2010 - 12 years ago
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful !! Hopefully Ahem kept his phone off the whole week?😉
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: uamaz

Wonderful !! Hopefully Ahem kept his phone off the whole week?😉

thanks. no he used gopi's technique and washed it in the washing machine.
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks. no he used gopi's technique and washed it in the washing machine.

🤣
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes please, more home alone in the next update...thank you.😊
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Yes please, more home alone in the next update...thank you.😊

thanks nafisa. i will make goham home alone. and urshi mad alone.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
arghhh How can i misss Shruthi FF.

need to catch up, have read cha 4 and 5. and its simply awesum..

keep it up
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow,loved the playful ahem.please, update soon.